Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 474109 times)

mungojerry

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #2040 on: December 22, 2006, 08:18:54 PM »
It All goes well Until that one awkward conversation.....

Lakai or die

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2041 on: December 22, 2006, 08:32:13 PM »
If you get past it, it makes that person more comfortable to be around.

Sacred Smoke

« Reply #2042 on: December 22, 2006, 10:32:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Can't believe you got bottled while casually walking down the street donnie! Thats so fuckin harsh. That kinda shit just doesnt happen where I dwell. I have many enemys but they generally dont start on me for no reason! Those football gangs sound like gnarly cunts.. good luck with the healing process dude.
[close]

Hahaha, yeah man it pretty much works like this -

Either match day, so 2 different teams on the rampage, everyones getting a kicking doesn't matter who/what/where you are you're getting batterd if you're in the way

Young mink/thugs/chavs/neds/kevs (whatever you're calling them) work like this, one will start a fight, then his mates will join in, there will ALWAY be more than 3 to start a fight followed but at least another 5 appearing as if my magic, you will be out numberd and get batterd

Either punch in the back/side of the head so you turn round - then the classic "what the fuck are you looking at" then you just get kicked to fuck, if you ignore it expect some more punches in the head, spat at, probably battered anyway

Then there's the "what team do you support" doesn't matter what you say you're supporting, you're supporting the wrong team and getting batterd

Basically it doesn't matter you're getting batterd for pretty much any reason and you're out number, so either run away or curle in to a ball and try not to get your head stamped on to much

I've been getting the shit kicked out of me since i was about 13 so you get used to it, normally you get a bit of warning before hand, unless you lay the first guy out then get stuck into the fuckers you'll just get fucked up, total fight or flight or start running then turn round and lamp who evers behind you

But yeah bottle to the head was a suprise, we'd just finished drinking and we off to the pub, walking up the street stop to speak to this girl, next thing i know i'm falling back thinking i've jsut been punched the hardest i've ever been hit thinking i was going to smack my head on the ground, but i had a bag with skate shoes in it so that saved me, then stood up trying to get my shit together to fight, everyone running getting bottles thrown at them, the girl i was with is screaming, there's blood everywhere, full on gnarly shit going on, the night was super fun til that point

It's not as bad for random violence now, but back in the day you'd constantly be getting fucked up

I've had the ligaments in my leg torn as they were punched/stamped on till they thought my leg was broken (luckily fuck know how it didn't break but it was fucked for 2 months)

Punched super fucking hard by some boxer guy while getting off the bus as "i thought i could knock you out" i litteraly stepped off the bus SMACK

To many random fight's/batterings to recall all the details of each one

Got beat to shit with scaffolding poles until my mates came and got me

Got a dislocated knee from a getting a scaffolding pole hit of the side of my knee

God this list goes on and on

But it's all good now, the first little fuck to say a word gets punched in the face, beat the shit out of the first dude so fuckign bad his mates shit themselves cas they think your metal is sadly the best action

It's fucked up but well, all good at the same time

Ohh yeah, never been stabbed so thank fuck for that

Wow....complete insanity. My mate from Sri Lanka was tellin me some crazy story today about getting in fights over there. I feel like a pussy reading that shit haha.

mungojerry

« Reply #2043 on: December 23, 2006, 02:39:06 PM »
If you get past it, it makes that person more comfortable to be around.
Thanks for that man. Thats totally true

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2044 on: December 23, 2006, 03:25:40 PM »
that northeastern kid making a million topics
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

supermoonunit

« Reply #2045 on: December 23, 2006, 03:57:27 PM »
people who own pitbulls.  they should make them extinct.  they are known to attack people and are fucking crazy

another thing im not stoked on is that i ate mushrooms yesterday and had a seizure and there is this big lump behind my ear and this guy i know said his mom is a doctor and he said it could be a brain tumor....

damian

« Reply #2046 on: December 23, 2006, 04:08:44 PM »
fake account with health issues?

supermoonunit

« Reply #2047 on: December 23, 2006, 05:25:55 PM »
fake account with health issues?

no its not a fake account.....this shit just happened to me yesterday....im pretty worried  i figure if it dosent go away in a day or two i will tell my parents about it and get it all checked out        it didnt deter me from skating today though so thats good

uruquay

« Reply #2048 on: December 23, 2006, 05:31:16 PM »
i might be mistaken, but i think brain tumors grow inside your skull.

supermoonunit

« Reply #2049 on: December 23, 2006, 09:01:20 PM »
yeah you are right....i dont think he refered to it exactly as a brain tumor......he just said it was common with people who have bad experiences on mushrooms and that it probably needed to be drained or at least checked out....he also said my vision might start getting blury or something

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #2050 on: December 24, 2006, 12:28:26 AM »
maybe in the bone marrow? everywere organ in your body can give growth to tumors or pollips im pretty sure at least,

i had two benign tumors in my stomach, thank god they werent malignant, they did make me throw up everyday for a year and some change, my weight was at 105 for a hot minute, shit sucked!

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2051 on: December 24, 2006, 02:18:18 AM »
hearing that i have to get a ct scan of my ear and that i have a 99% chance of an operation.

sergio

« Reply #2052 on: December 25, 2006, 02:19:45 PM »
northeastern is the new reed.

he could be reed

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #2053 on: December 25, 2006, 02:21:31 PM »
i'd have to say gest is the new reed.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #2054 on: December 25, 2006, 02:42:14 PM »
Breaking boards 10 minutes into a session.

supermoonunit

« Reply #2055 on: December 25, 2006, 05:21:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
maybe in the bone marrow? everywere organ in your body can give growth to tumors or pollips im pretty sure at least,

i had two benign tumors in my stomach, thank god they werent malignant, they did make me throw up everyday for a year and some change, my weight was at 105 for a hot minute, shit sucked!

Its pretty much going away and im not feeling sick or getting blurry vision....so im not too worried about it.....maybe i just smacked it against a pole the first time i passed out

Medical stuff in general is so scary..... tumors in your stomach must be  the worst do you know what caused them?

uruquay

« Reply #2056 on: December 25, 2006, 08:21:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"brain tumors".   he said "brain tumors".  brain tumors grow on your brain.  other tumors grow elsewhere. 

the kid's a hypochondriac anyways. 

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #2057 on: December 25, 2006, 09:43:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
"brain tumors".   he said "brain tumors".  brain tumors grow on your brain.  other tumors grow elsewhere. 

yeah i was just stating that if the tumor is in his skull it might of branched from a bone marrow problem ,,i fucked up my post, i had benigne pollips in my stomach(not tumors) that i had removed , they were bleeding before they were removed,,, and yeah i think that dude needs to relax ,doing shrooms once is not going to give you a brain tumor, sounds like he ate some shitty shrooms and probablly popped a blood vessel in his ear drum, i think he is going to be allright.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2058 on: December 25, 2006, 10:11:21 PM »
northeastern is the new reed.
I'm pretty sure thats a fake account

Gest

« Reply #2059 on: December 25, 2006, 10:49:31 PM »
seems like in every topic you bring me up somehow

i actually just did a search for 'gest' and look what i found

quite a few posts about me, sincerely from you!

supermoonunit

« Reply #2060 on: December 25, 2006, 11:23:22 PM »

and yeah i think that dude needs to relax ,doing shrooms once is not going to give you a brain tumor, sounds like he ate some shitty shrooms

hey man ive eaten mushrooms alot of times and i feel like i have a right to be worried after having some mysterious bump pop up behind my ear....i got the mushrooms from a trusted source I think i was just malnutritioned or something like that at the time because i mostly only eat candy       although i do admit it was a bit hasty of me to refer to it as a 'brain tumor'   but i already said that up there

////////////

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #2061 on: December 25, 2006, 11:41:41 PM »
sheffledge > gest

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #2062 on: December 26, 2006, 01:18:46 AM »
gest searching his own name on slap
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

uruquay

« Reply #2063 on: December 26, 2006, 03:12:58 AM »

Expand Quote
[close]
and yeah i think that dude needs to relax ,doing shrooms once is not going to give you a brain tumor, sounds like he ate some shitty shrooms
Expand Quote
[close]

hey man ive eaten mushrooms alot of times and i feel like i have a right to be worried after having some mysterious bump pop up behind my ear....i got the mushrooms from a trusted source I think i was just malnutritioned or something like that at the time because i mostly only eat candy       although i do admit it was a bit hasty of me to refer to it as a 'brain tumor'   but i already said that up there
you probably just passed out due to lack of hydration.  same thing's happened to me on mushrooms before.  they can dry you out;

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #2064 on: December 26, 2006, 08:56:39 AM »
half of my presents...
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #2065 on: December 26, 2006, 01:59:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
seems like in every topic you bring me up somehow

i actually just did a search for 'gest' and look what i found

quite a few posts about me, sincerely from you!
get the fuck up off my dick you horrible toddler

isaac

« Reply #2066 on: December 26, 2006, 02:16:27 PM »
not stoked on: being at work today. blaaaaaa

fuckingvegan

uruquay

« Reply #2068 on: December 26, 2006, 02:49:49 PM »

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #2069 on: December 26, 2006, 03:02:22 PM »
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-kr3w26dec26,0,5365747.story?coll=la-home-headlines
That's all I wear," said Garrett Gundy, a 13-year-old Foothill Ranch resident who wore snug black KR3W pants that bunched at the ankle at Etnies Skatepark of Lake Forest recently. Garrett said he had half a dozen pairs. "You can see your board better than you can in baggie pants," he said.

YOU CAN SEE YOUR BOARD BETTER BUT YOU CAN'T BEND DOWN TO PICK IT UP!!!

"Everybody's wearing it," said the 15-year-old Apple Valley resident, who has KR3W shirts, pants and hats. "I might as well wear it too."

WOW!!!

How bout somewhere inbetween? Maybe baggy enough so you don't look like a chick. We aren't hip hop, we aren't rock, but WE SURE AS HELL AINT MAKING CHICKS PANTS FOR DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!