Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 474030 times)

hair_this_raw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #2130 on: January 13, 2007, 01:40:45 AM »
moving out to boston from orange county to get some real weather, then finding out it is warmer in boston than it is in orange county.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #2131 on: January 13, 2007, 10:24:10 PM »
got another zelda urge and tried to buy a wii for the new zelda game but its too hard to get one
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

loophole

« Reply #2132 on: January 14, 2007, 12:33:11 AM »
just found out the only place i have to skate here is getting taken down next month. this does not bode well.

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #2133 on: January 14, 2007, 08:41:57 AM »
This girl I had coffee with awhile ago said she felt like me and her were in the "Friendzone". Well get this bullshit! Tonight she invited me over to her place for a little "party" involving her and her co-workers. I thought "Hey maybe this is my big chance."

About an hour into the event, this loud, obnoxious douchebag reveals that he is, in fact, the girl's boyfriend... so obviously I'm appaled and devasted at the secret this girl has been hiding from me. THEN, he makes note of the fact that he never would've gotten with her, HAD HE NOT SPENT THE 20 DOLLARS TO REGISTER ON HOT OR NOT!!! HE FUCKING MET HER ON HOT OR NOT!!!!!

So the night progresses.. I drink my beer, meanwhile the girl's somewhat attractive and very drunk/slutty roomate starts hitting on me...I COULD'VE GONE IN HER FUCKING ROOM!!! But I decide to be a decent human being and not succumb to her erotic suggestions (a decision I would later deeply regret).

So I'm just standing around, and the girl's infantile b/f manages to drop a beer bottle on the floor, then cut himself deeply trying to pick up the remains. I clean up the mess, and by this point, the stupid twat is comtemplating, out loud, whether or not to go buy some coke from his sister. He does. The girl is obviously ashamed, and rightfully so, then proceeds to pass out.

So I leave.

Our next MSN convo will be a good one for sure.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #2134 on: January 14, 2007, 10:32:19 AM »
This girl I had coffee with awhile ago said she felt like me and her were in the "Friendzone". Well get this bullshit! Tonight she invited me over to her place for a little "party" involving her and her co-workers. I thought "Hey maybe this is my big chance."

About an hour into the event, this loud, obnoxious douchebag reveals that he is, in fact, the girl's boyfriend... so obviously I'm appaled and devasted at the secret this girl has been hiding from me. THEN, he makes note of the fact that he never would've gotten with her, HAD HE NOT SPENT THE 20 DOLLARS TO REGISTER ON HOT OR NOT!!! HE FUCKING MET HER ON HOT OR NOT!!!!!

So the night progresses.. I drink my beer, meanwhile the girl's somewhat attractive and very drunk/slutty roomate starts hitting on me...I COULD'VE GONE IN HER FUCKING ROOM!!! But I decide to be a decent human being and not succumb to her erotic suggestions (a decision I would later deeply regret).

So I'm just standing around, and the girl's infantile b/f manages to drop a beer bottle on the floor, then cut himself deeply trying to pick up the remains. I clean up the mess, and by this point, the stupid twat is comtemplating, out loud, whether or not to go buy some coke from his sister. He does. The girl is obviously ashamed, and rightfully so, then proceeds to pass out.

So I leave.

Our next MSN convo will be a good one for sure.

Well, at least you didnīt have a boring evening. Oh and remember...never try to be decent just cause you think you should treat a girl right that is not your girlfriend. She wouldnīt do the same, believe me. She wouldīve gone straight to the bedroom and nailed that roommate. Oh that msn conversation will be a laugh ^^
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Venture1

• Rep: 7
« Reply #2135 on: January 14, 2007, 02:06:12 PM »
You've gotta keep us posted man, sounds like some real shit is about to happen in the world of Kev.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #2136 on: January 14, 2007, 02:49:43 PM »
Once you're in the friendzone, its time to move on and never see her again.  Its not worth it.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2137 on: January 14, 2007, 03:57:52 PM »
dude, just beat the guy's ass and then kill your girlfriend.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #2138 on: January 14, 2007, 05:13:45 PM »
Bill is right.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2139 on: January 14, 2007, 05:30:53 PM »
I'm getting annoyed with the flatground trick avatars around here...like, sure, some dudes have unbelievably good looking tricks on flat, but anybody and their mom can do some decent looking flatground tricks.

Claude

• Rep: 15
« Reply #2140 on: January 14, 2007, 07:24:43 PM »
Snow not melting.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #2141 on: January 14, 2007, 07:25:35 PM »
New England Patriots.

Claude

« Reply #2142 on: January 14, 2007, 08:46:51 PM »
New England Patriots.

4 times in 6 years?

fuckingvegan

« Reply #2143 on: January 14, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »
Expand Quote
New England Patriots.
[close]

4 times in 6 years?

New Orleans will hopefully prevent that. But at least it wasn't the Steelers, no team deserves it less then them.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2144 on: January 14, 2007, 11:11:10 PM »
I work everyday except weekends.

It rained all weekend.

me too.  but a snow storm came in this weekend.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2145 on: January 14, 2007, 11:18:11 PM »
I need to get a job but im too much of a stupid bitch to get one.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2146 on: January 14, 2007, 11:22:23 PM »
what a stupid bitch...

fuck you for being so stupid.  and so bitchy.

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #2147 on: January 14, 2007, 11:28:03 PM »
tore some shit up inside of my ankle on friday night, my hole foot is black and red, not good. thank god for med insurance and a great physical therapist.

not to mention, its winter and i would like to leave the area for awhile, like right this second would be good.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2148 on: January 14, 2007, 11:31:28 PM »
damn that sucks...

I push carts at sam's for a living...started 3 days ago.  I've been too sore to skate from working...I hate when you are forced to sacrifice fun for fucking food.  i can't even look forward to waking up anymore.  I should just kill myself.

is there anyone who could help me?  maybe tell me where I could find some razor blades or something?  they're really hard to find here in japan.

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #2149 on: January 15, 2007, 01:30:32 AM »
damn that sucks...

I push carts at sam's for a living...started 3 days ago.  I've been too sore to skate from working...I hate when you are forced to sacrifice fun for fucking food.  i can't even look forward to waking up anymore.  I should just kill myself.

is there anyone who could help me?  maybe tell me where I could find some razor blades or something?  they're really hard to find here in japan.

you will get use to it, i worked at haggen's pushing carts and stocking shelfs when i was 19, after a few weeks i got use to it and ended up skating more then i thought i would with a 40 hour a week work schedule. i worked there for almost 2 years it was a pretty descent job and one of the best times of my life.

loophole

« Reply #2150 on: January 15, 2007, 05:36:49 AM »
still not stoked on my depression

chronic procrastination can lead to nothing but disaster

reaganomics

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2151 on: January 15, 2007, 04:45:57 PM »
procrastination... i fuckin can't help it.. pisses me off

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #2152 on: January 15, 2007, 04:49:09 PM »
procrastination... i fuckin can't help it.. pisses me off
Did it take you a while before you posted that?

jrock

« Reply #2153 on: January 15, 2007, 07:45:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
New England Patriots.
[close]

4 times in 6 years?
[close]

New Orleans will hopefully prevent that. But at least it wasn't the Steelers, no team deserves it less then them.

word.  If the Saints would just win one superbowl they could quit forever.  This city needs some positivity...

mikefork

« Reply #2154 on: January 15, 2007, 07:53:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
New England Patriots.
[close]

4 times in 6 years?
[close]

GO PATS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ah i had to do it but if i have to hear another douchebag at school saying how good they are i am going to punch them out

Claude

« Reply #2155 on: January 15, 2007, 07:59:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
New England Patriots.
[close]

4 times in 6 years?
[close]

[close]

word.  If the Saints would just win one superbowl they could quit forever.  This city needs some positivity...

I'm going for the saints too. Actually I'll be happy if anyone wins it except the colts, fuck those guys. You have to give new england props though, showing that chemistry and not just big name players can win championships.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #2156 on: January 15, 2007, 08:09:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
New England Patriots.
[close]

4 times in 6 years?
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm going for the saints too. Actually I'll be happy if anyone wins it except the colts, fuck those guys. You have to give new england props though, showing that chemistry and not just big name players can win championships.

Yeah they did what they had to do, I can't take anything away from them, I just really liked the Chargers this year.

89-90pistons

« Reply #2157 on: January 16, 2007, 07:01:10 AM »
90 day drivers license suspension starting thrusday.

I'm in an awful mood because of it.  I feel like my social life will be pretty much over.

And I'll be 19 with his grandparents and mother picking him up from work daily.
I was in that same boat, 3 years ago. working two jobs with no licence wasn't any fun.

except if you live in a town where you can skate to where you're going. It'd be a blessing in disguise.

dude56

« Reply #2158 on: January 16, 2007, 02:42:20 PM »
Midterms this week, my car has a blown head gasket, my insurance got canceled, I'm not working at all this week which means no money to fix my car or develop film next week either. But the car thing is a blessing in disguise, I think.

china white

• Rep: 5
« Reply #2159 on: January 16, 2007, 04:09:13 PM »
still not stoked on my depression

chronic procrastination can lead to nothing but disaster

I feel your pain, brother. I am in the same boat.  for me it's a vicious cycle.  anxiety causes me to procrastinate, btu the more I procrastinate the more I suffer from anxiety.