Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473923 times)

eight oh eight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #2550 on: April 05, 2007, 11:37:20 AM »
didn't get a job.  plus, someone brought to my attention that me not being white was a factor in it.

sergio

« Reply #2551 on: April 05, 2007, 01:16:54 PM »
didn't get a job.  plus, someone brought to my attention that me not being white was a factor in it.

what are you 808?

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #2552 on: April 05, 2007, 02:07:05 PM »
filipino

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #2553 on: April 05, 2007, 02:19:21 PM »
there was a filipino gang that went to my school called fine azn stylez, which they would use the acronym FAS. little did they know that it was already taken by fetal alcohol syndrome
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #2554 on: April 05, 2007, 05:13:22 PM »
deck's broken and i have no money.
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -97
  • tae-tae
« Reply #2555 on: April 05, 2007, 05:19:41 PM »
rip one from a jock
ohyeahohyeah

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
« Reply #2556 on: April 06, 2007, 02:56:02 AM »
didn't get the job that i applied for at tower records even though i probably know a little more about different bands and what would sell and what would not more than most people who work there who listen to top chart j-pop all the time. Fuckers. they always try to sell cds that came out like, a year ago and they finally catch on when the japanese version comes out. FUCKING LOSERS

and i have work tomorrow

"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2557 on: April 06, 2007, 02:58:26 AM »
that you hipster?

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2558 on: April 06, 2007, 03:03:01 AM »
im tonycoxhox

and i think there is something wrong with my third leg because i just pissed on my foot, even though i aimed for the toilet. and then after i was done, (well atleast when i thought so), i pulled my panties back on and then some more yellow stuff splattered out. FUCK
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2559 on: April 06, 2007, 03:35:55 AM »
We already had that, you need to maturbate more often. 10+ times /day.

yeah dude!

« Reply #2560 on: April 06, 2007, 03:21:29 PM »
didn't get the job that i applied for at tower records even though i probably know a little more about different bands and what would sell and what would not more than most people who work there who listen to top chart j-pop all the time. Fuckers. they always try to sell cds that came out like, a year ago and they finally catch on when the japanese version comes out. FUCKING LOSERS

and i have work tomorrow

They still have Tower Records there? I thought they all went out of business. Was that just the US?

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2561 on: April 06, 2007, 03:25:19 PM »
Yeah, they are still going strong here. fucking asses, thinking they are all great and not hiring me. ill show them. ill go in and ask them about bands, that they hopefully wont know, and make them confused.  ;D <--- evil grin

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #2562 on: April 06, 2007, 04:04:11 PM »
haha
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

Gah Aye Lourde

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2563 on: April 06, 2007, 09:05:55 PM »
skate stoppers... :(

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2564 on: April 06, 2007, 09:16:02 PM »
people changing their name on this forum

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #2565 on: April 06, 2007, 09:35:53 PM »
skate stoppas cant stop us!
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

mikefork

« Reply #2566 on: April 07, 2007, 12:30:59 AM »
the girl i liked touched my dick then a few minutes later fucked my friend at a party i just got home from. i was wicked pissed off then she tried to talk t me like nothing happened and so did the kid. lame

89-90pistons

« Reply #2567 on: April 07, 2007, 09:14:50 AM »
I passed up the chance to dress in a eight foot bowling pin masoct costume and bowl with Rasheed Wallace and Chris Webber at a Pistons fund raiser today.

defiantnate

« Reply #2568 on: April 07, 2007, 11:04:49 AM »
I was doing alright with dealing with the recent break-up, now I'm fucked again...

I was talking to my ex on the phone and I ran out of minutes in the middle of a conversion. So she ended up coming to my house, we talking for a while, then we ended up having sex. Before it happened she said that just cause we were having sex that it still didn't mean anything. I thought okay, no big deal...I'd rather have her fucking me than some other dude. Thinking I've already gotten through the rough part I decide to go for it. I was okay until it was over with, now I'm back to life in hell. I FEEL LIKE I SHOT ALL OF MY LIFE AND ENERGY INTO THAT LOAD. Now I'm back to square one, thinking about her all the time. This sucks.

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #2569 on: April 07, 2007, 11:06:06 AM »
the girl i liked touched my dick then a few minutes later fucked my friend at a party i just got home from. i was wicked pissed off then she tried to talk t me like nothing happened and so did the kid. lame

Newsflash: Mikefork has a small dick

mikefork

« Reply #2570 on: April 07, 2007, 11:08:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Newsflash: Mikefork has a small dick
haha i just have shitty social skills when there is more than five people i don't really know around even though i try. i am just going to make her feel bad by ignoring her and all that shit

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #2571 on: April 07, 2007, 12:03:36 PM »
yo mike if its true what montie said, pm me and join the club. its a help group for guys with small dicks
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

supermoonunit

« Reply #2572 on: April 07, 2007, 01:08:37 PM »

shit like that is why i hate 'parties' and girls who like to go to them.  no matter how nice and innocent they seem when you meet them they are just waiting to get full of alcohol so they will have a use to get all scandelous and shit.....and then they can use their drunkenness to excuse anything that happened....I think its a problem with society and so on.......I also know what you mean about the 'shitty social skills' problem.....i wish the ladies were as simple to deal with and enjoy as skateboarding

JoshEwUhh

« Reply #2573 on: April 07, 2007, 01:16:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

shit like that is why i hate 'parties' and girls who like to go to them.  no matter how nice and innocent they seem when you meet them they are just waiting to get full of alcohol so they will have a use to get all scandelous and shit.....and then they can use their drunkenness to excuse anything that happened....I think its a problem with society and so on.......I also know what you mean about the 'shitty social skills' problem.....i wish the ladies were as simple to deal with and enjoy as skateboarding

FUCKING RIGHT MAN!
Atleast my skateboard don't ever stand me up like some frontin' ass ho who's all crunked up and waiting for some jigga to smack that booty.
(I'll now refrain from ebonics)

E.l.G

« Reply #2574 on: April 07, 2007, 01:22:43 PM »
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure was on last night but I was too tired to stay up and watch it.

E.l.G

« Reply #2575 on: April 07, 2007, 01:23:26 PM »
Also: Bees.

mikefork

« Reply #2576 on: April 07, 2007, 07:50:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i agree 100%
i still kind of like her but fuck her(no pun intended) and her mr. freeze heart. i lost a lot of respect for her but that bitch can't bring me down

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2577 on: April 07, 2007, 08:28:45 PM »
Also: Bees.

you should love bees, theyre awesome, and theyre having a hard time these days--  show some love

this is shooters tour

• Rep: 2
« Reply #2578 on: April 07, 2007, 08:42:59 PM »
I had to hit my ball off of Frankenstein's fat foot over there!

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #2579 on: April 07, 2007, 08:48:20 PM »
gimmick accounts are hilarious dude ty for the lols