Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473728 times)

lophatrophazoa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #2640 on: April 11, 2007, 08:08:56 PM »
if your gonna do a cover you might as well try and sound like morrisey, just so everyone can laugh at your failures
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #2641 on: April 11, 2007, 11:28:23 PM »
i have to meet my former girlfriend today, haven't seen her since i broke up 2 months ago.

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #2642 on: April 12, 2007, 05:23:20 AM »
Feel pretty sorry for this guys.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/sick-croc-strikes-back/2007/04/12/1175971189283.html

Police in Taiwan were forced to shoot a crocodile after it bit off the arm of the zoo veterinarian treating it, an official said on Wednesday.

If anyone can make this into a GIF it'd appreciate it

« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 07:08:49 AM by The Almighty Cassette. »

stankbox

• Rep: 1
  • you are not my friend; you are my foe
« Reply #2643 on: April 12, 2007, 12:52:00 PM »
Kearny (NJ) Police Department

Boards Taken
Tickets Given
I know, everybody funny, now you funny too..

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #2644 on: April 12, 2007, 07:56:56 PM »
Stalefish(es)
I just can't figure em out, maybe I need to take some yoga classes or something

Grim, any tips?

sheffledge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #2645 on: April 12, 2007, 09:02:56 PM »
Expand Quote
flavor flav pickin the crakkka girl over hoops

wtf

coon ass niggas like him

interacial relationships(none of my business but i would never date a crakkkagirl ever, im way to deep for a crakkka bitch)

crakkkas burnin churches in alabama in the 06

genocide music

crakkkas that bump negro genocide music religiously and want to be accepted by the these ignorant coons

niggas who dont realize this

the system

niggas that dont realize that the system is designed to make us slaves again by the end of this century if not half century

the fact that crakkkas VOTE on the RIGHT for negros to VOTE every ten yrs

the fact that niggas dont realize this

the fact that niggas dont vote

the fact that even if niggas did vote their votes wouldnt count nor would they know what theyd be voting about because juelz santana and the diplomats run their mentalities

the fact that niggas cant differentiate life and art

when life imitates art

when art imitates life

stinky feet

niggas thinking that negros have made it because halle won an oscar for gettin whored by a crakkka and for denzel being a tool for the crakkkas

the fact they didnt throw them oscars on the ground instead of coonin it up and cryin at the fact that the whitey gave them a shiny award BLING BLING niggas

pivot grinds to fakie on banks in every video every other clip

triflin bitches

not gettin paid for another two weeks

the government infecting negros with aids in hospitals that are supposed to help them

fake medicine giving to negro patients to further complicate thier conditions

diluted medicine dispersed to negros to make them pay quadruple the amount of money it costs to get one REAL dose

clinics

corey duffel clones

tampered condoms sold in predominantly negro areas to heighten the negro std hiv and aids rates

clinics infecting expectant negro mothers with said diseases to kill them and their negro babies

negro girls aspiring to be video hoes

11 yr negro rape victim mothers

the negros that rape them

crack

8 liqour stores (stategically place on the corner to with bright lights and and cartoonish advertisements that makes the negroman addict think he is entering disneyworld everyday, and to keep his nigga ass fukkked up everydamn day all day so that he will never ever even almost reach his potential)

2 gun shops ( so that he can kill his fellow negroman addict over such petty things as a 2 dollar dice game, or to rob other negros so that he can support his habit(s)

and 5 carryouts that sell the most greasiest most unhealthy hormone induced foods that the muhvafukkas who own the shits wont even feed to thier dying dogs for dumb cheap, that will have kiesha aged 10 with breasts and booty cheeks the size of a grown woman by the time she hits 10 1/2, which will have our asses needing colonactomies(sp) high blood pressure and heart disease by age 30, all  conveniantly within a 4 block radius

the niggas standin outside these places allday everyday

the police

negro police trying to impress their crakkka partners by bustin niggas asses for no reason

the niggas who are out there grimin it up which causes the police to treat every negro like a runaway slave

the police that dont give a fukkk and cant get the niggas they want so they scoop up the nearest one

malt liqour aka liquid crakkk sold in negro areas to to literally rot his blakkk ass from the inside out

cancer

tampered newports with 80 times the toxins of those sold in crakkka communities  flooded into the negro community to kill us faster and more efficiently, but everything they give us is tainted so  i do believe to an extent that our immune systems are superior do to our consumption of tainted materials, although they do white trash just the same, and the extermination of the negro has priority over impoverished crakkkas

(not all negros, just those of us in predominantly niggadout hoods, they have other means to get us like survielance cameras in our homes, cars, and workplaces,  as well as tainting our tap water) its real

the fact that niggas and dumbass crakkka ass crakkkas actually believe that cigarettes are race specified when in reality more crakkkas smoke newports than niggas, and that camels and marbs are no safer than kools, and the fact that ALL CIGARETTES WILL PROBABLY GIVE YOU CANCER, but for us negros that probably is sooner than later

middle class negro children not feelin BLACK enough because they dont live in government housing projects or crime ridden areas, that fake hood and never reach thier full potentials cuz the REAL niggas might call them white if they ACCELERATE AT ANYTHING POSITIVE

these dumbass BLESSED suburban negro children that dont realize that REAL niggas get into REAL trouble and will never hold down REAL jobs

the people who make them feel that way

white people who tell negros whats black and whats not

Bullshit Entertainment Television not havin any  fukkkin NEWS besides who usher is fukkkin and what p diddy was wearing at his last party

dumbass niggas that dont realize the governments agenda to make all negro men dumber than a platoon of ying yang twins and franchise boys on malt liqour and acid

and have every negro girl as stupid and self worthless with the self esteem of the negro women on www.ghettogaggers.com  so they can be smutted by all for the almighty dollar, whilst catchin any std imaginable, while pregant the discarded onto the streets broken tainted used bitter confused heartless and most importantly be ready to do that shit AGAIN AND AGAIN at the flash of any shiny jewlery or the almighty dolla dolla bill

-------every spanish station atleast has the news no matter how  many crazy ass soap operas are on, the latinos dont play that shit, the government aint about to ricky ricardo them muvafukkkas, respect-------------

the crakkkas who will read this and think this is bullshit

stevie callin his skategrocestors coons

keepin it gangsta, instead of keepin it employed and educated and ready to fight these crakkkas till the end

one uppers - why, you dont even get paid for that dumbshit, and 99 percent of the time dudes not even sponsored nor will he ever be ever for that exact same reason, "dude i one upped koston at a demo 5 yrs ago" he says, while exhaling crakkk smoke

undercover racists - get some balls

you
[close]

and

again

and again

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #2646 on: April 12, 2007, 09:14:31 PM »
Stalefish(es)
I just can't figure em out, maybe I need to take some yoga classes or something

Grim, any tips?
They're really not that bad... they're more of a head game than anything, just because they're sort of hard to bail from once you get a solid grab.

Basically, roll up the ramp at a comfortable angle, and pop the shit out of the tail. Don't try t grab it too quickly... you want to get a hand on it right before your ollie peaks out. Usually, I hang onto it until right before my back wheel is even with the coping so I don't drop it too soon and hang up. I'll see if I can make a better explanation over the weekend... maybe with some footy or something.

bornindabay

« Reply #2647 on: April 12, 2007, 09:28:12 PM »
Just watch Mark G's stale fish on vert from video days.
best ones ever.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #2648 on: April 12, 2007, 09:45:40 PM »
i have to meet my former girlfriend today, haven't seen her since i broke up 2 months ago.

i met her yesterday ... she was pretty freindly to me, although i feel like a lil boy - i was nervous as fuck. i couldn't even speak.

bornindabay

« Reply #2649 on: April 12, 2007, 11:11:54 PM »

I've been very fortunate to get a job in my new career. I've taken a bunch of classes and have studied my ass off. Everyday I read up on it. I know everything about this trade now. I was confused as to what I'd do after skating and have found something I enjoy and am good at . Today marks a full week of work. On Monday I started to realize that my ankle that I injured from skating and couldn't afford to get fixed(no insurance=skating) is leaving me in unbearable pain. For the most part you're on your feet all day and am not sure if my foot can take this. Fuck man, even when I try I can't have anything in my favor. My bad for the rant. Just hella bummed and just hating everything and everyone and their  scandalous bullshit.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 11:16:23 PM by bornindabay »

sheffledge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #2650 on: April 13, 2007, 05:55:18 AM »
*passes blunt to henry*

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2651 on: April 13, 2007, 08:23:39 AM »
be really frugal for the first couple weeks, and try to deal with the pain as best you can...   itll be hard, but if you can save up some $ you can go to a doctor or physiotherapist who can give you some good advice.   your ankle may make it hard to work, but your job can probably help towards getting your ankle in permanently better shape...    be patient, and dont go dropping your paycheck on toys  and fun until youve looked after yourself.

HoSGage

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2652 on: April 13, 2007, 01:55:08 PM »
snow in april...real demo in topeka might be cancelled, with chima,dennis,nick domp, and special guest sean malto
Quote from Guile

and isnt your crew a baker bite? hammercity. you might as well call it stretchmouth, because your gonna be covered in stretch marks when i finish feeding you this big dong soup.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #2653 on: April 13, 2007, 02:12:25 PM »
where is s-town?
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2654 on: April 13, 2007, 02:26:27 PM »
Thinking I have to fart and shit comes out.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2655 on: April 14, 2007, 02:06:43 AM »
having the girls ex boyfriend pushing me against the wall and a friend took the punch that was meant for me.
also some iranians wanting to fight my friends for no apparent reason

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #2656 on: April 14, 2007, 02:19:33 AM »
i found out a friend of mine almost died from od'ing on meth. this was three week ago and i just found out. :'(

ps im drunk and this is fucking stupid
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Tyler

« Reply #2657 on: April 14, 2007, 02:24:43 AM »
Broken ankle, crutches, itchy and smelly cast

trent steel

« Reply #2658 on: April 14, 2007, 04:50:08 AM »
also some iranians wanting to fight my friends for no apparent reason
are your friends spartans?

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2659 on: April 14, 2007, 08:22:15 AM »
or british seamen?

ok, not stoked on farting in my sleep, much to my girl's amusement / disgust

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #2660 on: April 14, 2007, 10:06:34 AM »
or british seamen?

ok, not stoked on farting in my sleep, much to my girl's amusement / disgust

wake up in the morning, smell my surroundings, pass out
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Peter

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2661 on: April 14, 2007, 10:56:36 AM »
where is s-town?
are you s-town?
if so,

Holla!

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2662 on: April 14, 2007, 11:47:51 AM »
Thinking I have to fart and shit comes out.
Didn't you also shit your pants on the way to work lately? How often des that happen to you? Sharting is unpredictable and vicious though, doesn't really count as shitting pants..what do you think?

Peter

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2663 on: April 14, 2007, 02:07:49 PM »
The amount of people who smoke.
I shipped at least a half million dollars worth of smokes out of the warehouse in 5 hours today.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #2664 on: April 14, 2007, 02:13:14 PM »
I shipped at least a half million dollars worth of smokes out of the warehouse in 5 hours today.
Do you guys sponsor? I'm really good at cigarettes...

...sponsor me vid available upon request.

Peter

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2665 on: April 14, 2007, 02:46:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Do you guys sponsor? I'm really good at cigarettes...

...sponsor me vid available upon request.
haha sponsor me video would be appreciated. There's even a spot next to the confectionary aisles for you to build a mini-ramp.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2666 on: April 14, 2007, 11:56:01 PM »
felt another earth quake today. im sensing that pretty soon the big one will come and squash me. My last thought will be "have....to...post...this....on.....SLAP..."
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

defiantnate

« Reply #2667 on: April 15, 2007, 06:30:14 PM »
Knocking myself out cold yesterday, and waking up in the hospital today with seven staples in my head.

LIFE SUCKS          LIFE SUCKS          LIFE SUCKS          LIFE SUCKS          LIFE SUCKS          LIFE SUCKS          LIFE SUCKS

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2668 on: April 15, 2007, 06:31:34 PM »
whyd you knock yourself out?

defiantnate

« Reply #2669 on: April 15, 2007, 06:44:02 PM »
whyd you knock yourself out?
I was skating a five stair, trying a tre flip, and something went very wrong. It happened at like six yesterday... but I don't remember anything until waking up at the hospital this morning.