Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473692 times)

donnie_murdo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #2700 on: April 19, 2007, 04:15:10 PM »
Having a "perma" bruise on my heal, which i slammed on yesterday now i can hardly walk, so over it, so guess i'm rocking Air Max till i can walk again, let alone skate. . .
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

E.l.G

« Reply #2701 on: April 20, 2007, 01:01:56 AM »
That Sarkozy dude probably being elected in France.

barneytarney

• Rep: 25
« Reply #2702 on: April 20, 2007, 01:12:35 AM »
That Sarkozy dude probably being elected in France.

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #2703 on: April 20, 2007, 10:00:51 AM »

(L to R) Zara Care, Carole Olver, Danielle Olver, and Ferenza Olver outside Plymouth crown court in Devon.

Four "callous" women who forced a pair of toddlers into fighting and filmed them as they punched each other today escaped jail sentences.

The women, all from the same Plymouth family, goaded the boy and girl into hitting each other until they cried, and called the boy a "wimp" and a "faggot" when he did not fight back.

The incident was filmed on a video camera and discovered by chance by a person, who reported it to social services, Plymouth crown court heard.

When interviewed by police, one of the women said: "I didn't see any harm in toughening them up - I done the same with my own children."

Zara Care, 29, Carole Olver, 48, Serenza Olver, 29, and Danielle Olver, 19, were today given 12-month sentences, suspended for two years, after admitting child cruelty charges.

The eight-minute film was "shocking to watch", judge Francis Gilbert said as he passed sentence.

"You laughed at them, you mocked them, you swore at them," he said. "You compelled them to hit each other even though they clearly did not want to. You were cruel, callous, clearly causing the children to hurt each other for your own pleasure."

The video shows the boy and girl - neither of whom was identified in court - in tears but still being shouted at to carry on by the laughing women.

At one point the boy, wearing a nappy and a T-shirt, is cheered for repeatedly hitting the girl around the head with a magazine, before a hairbrush is thrown into the room to be used as a weapon.

When the boy cries after being punched in the face he is told "not to be a wimp" and to hit her back. At another stage he tries to get away by climbing into an armchair as the women urge the girl to punch him again.

When she does, the boy is urged to fight back, but says: "No, I don't want to."

Care pleaded guilty to causing or procuring the children to be ill-treated in a manner likely to cause unnecessary suffering or injury. The other three admitted jointly inciting the ill-treatment of children.

Disgusting.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #2704 on: April 20, 2007, 10:11:08 AM »
Hey at least they got off with it, even though they filmed it on camera phones, encourage it, laughed and applauded it, etc. . . .

Ahh doesn't the judical system fill you with a warm self satisfying glow or protection, that you may go to prison for parking offences but encouraging child battery is ok. . . .

Now lets all look at the Devon tourisum website

http://www.discoverdevon.com/

http://www.discoverdevon.com/family-devon/default - there a section here on toddler fighting bouts
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

defiantnate

« Reply #2705 on: April 20, 2007, 10:21:09 AM »
Not being able to skate for two weeks
Not being able to work
Not having weed on 4/20
Not having dental insurance (my tooth is infected)
Not having anything to do

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #2706 on: April 20, 2007, 05:28:54 PM »
one of my fish is dying, pretty much dead. i got some medicine to make him better, and he lost all this fin rot shit he had, but he hasnt eaten in a couple weeks, he just floats looking like he is dead and wont eat, even tried to force feed him just now. fuckin sucks
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2707 on: April 21, 2007, 11:40:59 PM »
ankle

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #2708 on: April 21, 2007, 11:49:10 PM »
wobbly legs and upper back pain
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

dodgersgirl

« Reply #2709 on: April 23, 2007, 09:27:34 PM »
one of my fish is dying, pretty much dead. i got some medicine to make him better, and he lost all this fin rot shit he had, but he hasnt eaten in a couple weeks, he just floats looking like he is dead and wont eat, even tried to force feed him just now. fuckin sucks

Sorry man...I have to put my boxer down in a few weeks and THAT fuckin sucks. He's 11 and just not doing well...sad day.

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #2710 on: April 23, 2007, 09:34:18 PM »
^^^^ That's fucked.  Sorry to hear that.

jrock

« Reply #2711 on: April 23, 2007, 09:36:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sorry man...I have to put my boxer down in a few weeks and THAT fuckin sucks. He's 11 and just not doing well...sad day.

we have a boxer that's 12, and he aint doing to good either.  i think he has doggy alzheimer's or something.  we can't bring ourselves to take him to the vet though, just hoping he goes naturally...

dodgersgirl

« Reply #2712 on: April 23, 2007, 09:38:13 PM »
I was hoping that he'd go on his own, too...but every day is harder and harder for him to walk. He's in constant pain, even with painkillers, and THAT'S too harsh to watch my buddy go through. Congrats on yours making it to 12 - that's unheard of! I just hope my guy goes peacefully and is out of pain, finally.

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #2713 on: April 23, 2007, 09:42:34 PM »
That's some sad shit.  When are you putting him down, Fernando?

dodgersgirl

« Reply #2714 on: April 23, 2007, 09:44:04 PM »
May 5...happens to be Cinco de Mayo. I figured he should go out with a Corona and a big party!

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #2715 on: April 23, 2007, 09:45:43 PM »
I'll raise my glass to that.

laughinggirl

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2716 on: April 26, 2007, 11:01:23 AM »
wobbly legs and upper back pain
teehee

laughinggirl

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2717 on: April 26, 2007, 11:01:53 AM »
tried skating today, and I ate shit on a fucking ollie...still can't do flip tricks either.  I've been inactive for so long that all of my joints are fucked up: both knees, my shoulders, my back, my hips, and my achilles tendon on my right foot.  This fucking sucks, I was skating pretty good before I went into the hospital, now I gotta start from square one.  I feel like the goddamn tin man the day after a rain storm..
teehee

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #2718 on: April 26, 2007, 11:19:38 AM »
Laughing Girl and King of Urbino.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #2719 on: April 26, 2007, 11:25:56 AM »
i have this bad habit of sleeping face down with my hands on my chest and when i wake up my chest is all sore and shit.  oh and also hemiparesis.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2720 on: April 26, 2007, 01:56:18 PM »

sergio

« Reply #2721 on: April 26, 2007, 02:05:44 PM »
Monty gets a spanking

Juan Pablo Montoya has hit the headlines once again thanks to "an inappropriate gesture" made during practice for the recent NASCAR Busch Series race at Phoenix. NASCAR has fined him $10,000 and placed him on probation until the end of the year for giving one of his opponents the finger while he was unaware that he was being shown live on an in-car camera.

There is currently no word on the casualty figures but undoubtedly some of the red-neck NASCAR fans will have died of shock at such rudeness, unaccustomed as they are to such behaviour.

This was judged to be an action detrimental to stock car racing and so the fine was imposed.

One can only wonder what will happen if JPM gets going with one of his colourful rants at some point as some of his favourite adjectives are probably a little too colourful for the NASCAR folk.

he should have stuck with open wheel racing

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #2722 on: April 26, 2007, 07:09:54 PM »
Montoya is a bitch.  On the other hand Lewis Hamilton is taking over and webber still sucks so the F1 season is going well.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #2723 on: April 26, 2007, 07:21:53 PM »
i heard it takes motoya a long time to finally finish a race. so he sucks.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

E.l.G

« Reply #2724 on: April 26, 2007, 07:50:45 PM »

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #2725 on: April 26, 2007, 11:11:18 PM »
escaped convict running amok a few blocks from the crib.

trent steel

« Reply #2726 on: April 27, 2007, 08:38:10 AM »
5am on my third night of being up all night  i decided to say 'fuck it' and stopped working on my final presentation for a class.

sergio

« Reply #2727 on: April 27, 2007, 08:45:01 AM »
Montoya is a bitch.  On the other hand Lewis Hamilton is taking over and webber still sucks so the F1 season is going well.

lewis hamilton makes watching f1 fun again. reminds me of jacques villeneuve in his rookie year with williams.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2728 on: April 27, 2007, 05:01:37 PM »
attractive tenant/housemate moving out tomorrow...   shes tall and kind of thick, but athletic (a soccer player), with a big rack and long frizzy dark hair.  though i wont miss her hair clogging up the drains, or her loud, latenight phone conversations, i will miss her walking around wrapped in towels after a shower.

Jackers

• Rep: 11
  • Thanks GRL
« Reply #2729 on: April 27, 2007, 05:07:03 PM »
Boing!! ask her for a going away present.
Idle