Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473918 times)

brooklyn brawler

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #2850 on: May 16, 2007, 06:35:50 PM »
Expand Quote
i sharted myself today for the first time. weirdest feeling ever.
[close]

Diarrhea-shart or a "look-who-wants-to-see-the-daylight" shart?

You have to be a real man for that second one.

The first one. Came out of nowhere. I asked a friend who's handled post-shark syndrome very well, and his advice was as follows.

"Pffftt... Wet sharts are nothing. The hard ones are harder."

"Last time I hard sharted? Going home from class. Going back to the school bathroom was too far."

grimcity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2851 on: May 16, 2007, 06:38:45 PM »
you have two weeks. as long as you didn't tear anything you should be good by the first. can you still stand on it/walk on it?
I'm doing kind've an old man shuffle right now. Both of my ankles are pretty much made of shit at this point anyway, so I'm sure I'll be cool... I mean, I'm dependant on braces while skating as it is, so a few weeks should be fine... they never heal up all the way anyway.

mikefork

« Reply #2852 on: May 16, 2007, 06:41:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i sharted myself today for the first time. weirdest feeling ever.
[close]

Diarrhea-shart or a "look-who-wants-to-see-the-daylight" shart?

You have to be a real man for that second one.
[close]

The first one. Came out of nowhere. I asked a friend who's handled post-shark syndrome very well, and his advice was as follows.

"Pffftt... Wet sharts are nothing. The hard ones are harder."

"Last time I hard sharted? Going home from class. Going back to the school bathroom was too far."
i remember my first shart. my school is next to the woods so in gym class they have us hike out there on the steepest/roughest trails. i was walking along, minding my own business, out of nowhere i thought i had to fart. i go for it only to have a turd come out and i instatly went to hold it in. i had to hike with a turd right on the verge of coming out for a half hour until i got back into school. it sucked

Expand Quote
you have two weeks. as long as you didn't tear anything you should be good by the first. can you still stand on it/walk on it?
[close]
I'm doing kind've an old man shuffle right now. Both of my ankles are pretty much made of shit at this point anyway, so I'm sure I'll be cool... I mean, I'm dependant on braces while skating as it is, so a few weeks should be fine... they never heal up all the way anyway.
sick, glad to hear it. i am looking forward to skating/meeting another slap pal

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #2853 on: May 17, 2007, 01:00:07 AM »
If you pinched, would it have fallen out? I had one touch cloth once.

duck lake

« Reply #2854 on: May 17, 2007, 03:11:17 AM »
 i can't find my lost and found double disc

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2855 on: May 17, 2007, 04:02:56 AM »
My first shart was a warm springs afternoon at the côte d'Azur in 2003. I went to piss behind some rocks, listening to the sound of the sea and seagulls screaming, when all of a asudden I relaxed a little to much and a silent shart was followed by a diarrhea flood into my pants. Tough thing about it was the 2 hour train ride home.

89-90pistons

« Reply #2856 on: May 17, 2007, 09:06:56 AM »
Sharting while you skate is the worse.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2857 on: May 17, 2007, 10:26:45 AM »
the cartoons "BC" and "wizard of id"

peterbilt

« Reply #2858 on: May 17, 2007, 01:26:51 PM »
taking shits that make you feel like taking a shower after you're done.

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #2859 on: May 17, 2007, 01:45:46 PM »
the cartoons "BC" and "wizard of id"

hagar is a hundred million times worse.

no worthwhile sharting, i did feel it comin on and i was at this beach near a small cliff, a guy was walking his dog along the elevated level and his dog  ran down to me while i was going, but i didnt see it. i just heard some guy saying 'hey what are you doing, i can see you' and kind of got worried.
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

hearphones

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2860 on: May 17, 2007, 05:15:48 PM »
three dollar bottles of water,cops,skate cliques and wheel bite

jrock

« Reply #2861 on: May 17, 2007, 05:49:45 PM »
not stoked on the $18,000 doctor's bill I got in the mail today.  That brings my total not covered by insurance bill to about 23 grand.  And funny you mention sharting, because the reason I have these medical bills is because of the ulcers I started getting, which made me shart blood about 20 times a day (I'm finally starting to get better, its maybe down to about 3 times a day now).  One of the ulcers got infected really badly which landed me in the hospital for 11 days a couple of months ago.  It also made me lose about 50 pounds total, gave me some wicked muscle atrophy, and more physical pain and mental anguish than I ever thought I could take.  I finally starting to venture out in public again (its been about 9 months now), and I've got a lot of fucked up social anxiety (more so than before, which was always pretty bad to begin with), the stress of which exacerbates the ulcers and makes me sick all over again.  I've just got to add these bills to my already massive debt (due to not being able to work for the past year because of the ulcers), with no feasible time frame for me to get a job to start paying this shit off.  When all is said and done, im going to have to end up working at the local chemical plant with all of the uneducated hicks I went to high school with instead of moving back to San Francisco to be with my friends, continue my career, continue my music and skating, and work on my dream of getting my criminalistics degree.  Oh, and there's also the girl I'm in love with that I left behind there that I'm never going to see again...

i AM stoked on the kickflip i did first try over my flatbar today!  Its been about a year since I've had proper flick.  Sometimes shit gets so bad you just have to sit back and laugh...

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #2862 on: May 17, 2007, 06:17:06 PM »
not stoked on the $18,000 doctor's bill I got in the mail today.  That brings my total not covered by insurance bill to about 23 grand.  And funny you mention sharting, because the reason I have these medical bills is because of the ulcers I started getting, which made me shart blood about 20 times a day (I'm finally starting to get better, its maybe down to about 3 times a day now).  One of the ulcers got infected really badly which landed me in the hospital for 11 days a couple of months ago.  It also made me lose about 50 pounds total, gave me some wicked muscle atrophy, and more physical pain and mental anguish than I ever thought I could take.  I finally starting to venture out in public again (its been about 9 months now), and I've got a lot of fucked up social anxiety (more so than before, which was always pretty bad to begin with), the stress of which exacerbates the ulcers and makes me sick all over again.  I've just got to add these bills to my already massive debt (due to not being able to work for the past year because of the ulcers), with no feasible time frame for me to get a job to start paying this shit off.  When all is said and done, im going to have to end up working at the local chemical plant with all of the uneducated hicks I went to high school with instead of moving back to San Francisco to be with my friends, continue my career, continue my music and skating, and work on my dream of getting my criminalistics degree.  Oh, and there's also the girl I'm in love with that I left behind there that I'm never going to see again...

i AM stoked on the kickflip i did first try over my flatbar today!  Its been about a year since I've had proper flick.  Sometimes shit gets so bad you just have to sit back and laugh...

Fuck, sorry about that.  :'( :'( :'(

Went to a dragonforce gig, and came out totally deaf with ringing in my ears. I woke up and my hearing is still fucked.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2863 on: May 17, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »

apply for canadian citizenship ASAP

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #2864 on: May 17, 2007, 08:18:03 PM »

My heart goes out you to you. I would take Toombs advice. In CA the hospitals sell your bill to debt collector (which is disgusting) so I have an $8,000 bill that is collecting interest (should be illegal) as a result of smashing my hand into tiny pieces while skating. The last time the collector called, I told them I would come to their office, drop my trousers, bend over and hey could have whatever they find. They sued me. I still don't have the money so fuck 'em. Yeah, my credit is screwed but what are you gonna do? Anyway, get better.

I was going to say I was bummed about rain. Thanks for putting things back into perspective.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

jrock

« Reply #2865 on: May 17, 2007, 08:26:32 PM »
my credit is already pretty fucked.  I'm still in the process of appealing my Insurance company's denial for those bills, so maybe I can get them to pay it.  Not counting on it though...

in other not stoked news...just drove all the way to Popeyes to get some fried chicken, only to have the power go out as the guy was taking my order.  The manager freaked out and locked the place down, then made us all leave.  The least he could have done was box up all that chicken that was just gonna get thrown away and given us all a free consolation box on our way out.  I had a fun drive home with no traffic lights, while all these stupid rednecks i live around were just blowing through 4 way intersections without even slowing down.  As I pulled into my driveway, I heard the sirens of the fire trucks so I guess someone got in an accident (glad it wasnt me)..

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2866 on: May 17, 2007, 08:30:13 PM »
was it the popeyes on florida, near the greyhound station?  ive been there! woo hoo

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2867 on: May 17, 2007, 08:41:34 PM »
Popeye's can't be good for your ulcer. The blackout was divine intervention, if such a thing exists.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

jrock

« Reply #2868 on: May 17, 2007, 08:42:39 PM »
nah, its in a town called Bouttee in Louisiana...some projects, some farms, some chemical plants, the high school were I spent the best years of my life, and the worst Popeyes in the world...

jrock

« Reply #2869 on: May 17, 2007, 08:45:47 PM »
Popeye's can't be good for your ulcer. The blackout was divine intervention, if such a thing exists.

i know you're right...bad habits are hard to break!  seriously though, i've been eating real healthy lately, and believe it or not, fresh fruit, vegetables, and wheat bread do a lot more damage to me.  I went home and ate a PB&J instead

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2870 on: May 17, 2007, 08:50:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i know you're right...bad habits are hard to break!  seriously though, i've been eating real healthy lately, and believe it or not, fresh fruit, vegetables, and wheat bread do a lot more damage to me.  I went home and ate a PB&J instead

Out of curiosity, what did the Dr.'s tell you was ok to eat?

jrock

« Reply #2871 on: May 17, 2007, 09:06:04 PM »
 Supposedly I can eat anything in moderation, and I'm supposed to try a lot of different things and make note of what makes me sick. 

some things from the "NO " list:
Yogurt with berries
nuts
whole milk
half and half
sour milk
fried meats (popeyes...doh!)
salami
sausage
hotdogs
fried eggs
chunky peanut butter
broccoli
mushrooms
green peppers
spinach
all raw fruits
coffee
tea
soft drinks
sport drinks.

basically anything i like is off limits..

from the "YES" list:
yogurt with active cultures
buttermilk
powdered milk
low fat ice cream
poultry and fish (i actually like these)
white bread
crackers
cold or hot cereal made from white or refined flour with less than 2 grams of fiber per serving (as if i'd pay attention to that)
well cooked vegetables (disgusting)
strained vegetable juice (even more disgusting)
any fruit juce without pulp except prune juice
peeled apples
canned fruit (i dont think so)
and decaf coffee

kinda takes the fun out of living...

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #2872 on: May 17, 2007, 09:12:10 PM »
That's fucked JRock.

I'm stoked on your kickflip though.

jrock

« Reply #2873 on: May 17, 2007, 09:13:54 PM »
thanks man, losing kickflips after 18 years of skating was starting to feel like losing my first born son (if i had a son, that is)...

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #2874 on: May 17, 2007, 11:21:01 PM »

that is a fucking bummer.  i am sorry.

hearphones

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2875 on: May 17, 2007, 11:27:38 PM »
Supposedly I can eat anything in moderation, and I'm supposed to try a lot of different things and make note of what makes me sick. 

some things from the "NO " list:
Yogurt with berries
nuts
whole milk
half and half
sour milk
fried meats (popeyes...doh!)
salami
sausage
hotdogs
fried eggs
chunky peanut butter
broccoli
mushrooms
green peppers
spinach
all raw fruits
coffee
tea
soft drinks
sport drinks.

basically anything i like is off limits..

from the "YES" list:
yogurt with active cultures
buttermilk
powdered milk
low fat ice cream
poultry and fish (i actually like these)
white bread
crackers
cold or hot cereal made from white or refined flour with less than 2 grams of fiber per serving (as if i'd pay attention to that)
well cooked vegetables (disgusting)
strained vegetable juice (even more disgusting)
any fruit juce without pulp except prune juice
peeled apples
canned fruit (i dont think so)
and decaf coffee

kinda takes the fun out of living...

damn right! is that why you losed 50 pounds?

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2876 on: May 18, 2007, 11:17:37 AM »
geez, its a diet with all fibre taken out of it...    usually the opposite of what is recommended for guys.  how come?

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2877 on: May 18, 2007, 04:06:18 PM »
totally not stoked on a little baby bird falling out of our roof as we left the house a couple hours ago.   i guess he was getting big enough that he could move around and tumble out of the nest.  i picked him up to see if he was alive, and he might have been for a few seconds, but he expired -- its a pretty long fall onto a hard driveway.   now im so bummed out.  he was just getting his pin feathers, but was still all translucent -- like, you could see his insides through his skin.  probably getting fed with seeds his mum and dad were bringing from our feeder...   spoiled my day, because hed be flying in just a couple weeks.   were going to bury him in the garden beneath some flowers or a plant.

peterbilt

« Reply #2878 on: May 18, 2007, 07:57:15 PM »
totally not stoked on a little baby bird falling out of our roof as we left the house a couple hours ago.   i guess he was getting big enough that he could move around and tumble out of the nest.  i picked him up to see if he was alive, and he might have been for a few seconds, but he expired -- its a pretty long fall onto a hard driveway.   now im so bummed out.  he was just getting his pin feathers, but was still all translucent -- like, you could see his insides through his skin.  probably getting fed with seeds his mum and dad were bringing from our feeder...   spoiled my day, because hed be flying in just a couple weeks.   were going to bury him in the garden beneath some flowers or a plant.
had three baby birds fall onto our porch last week. they were really tiny. only one was alive when i saw it but there was nothing i could do. it was pretty depressing seeing it writhing about, it's eyes weren't even opened.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2879 on: May 18, 2007, 09:49:26 PM »
my day was ruined by this, and im still thinking about it, so im putting the cats to bed and going to sleep early.

maybe tomorrow i can rig up a little guard to keep any more from rolling over the edge of the roof...   i was looking at their nest through a telephoto lens, and its just a little crevice that opens right out onto the steep shingles.  poor mom and dad birds.