Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 474074 times)

yeah dude!

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #3240 on: July 24, 2007, 12:04:50 PM »
MF Doom dunks? Shit wasn't that bad. A lot of people waited in line for nothing though.

jrock

« Reply #3241 on: July 25, 2007, 11:23:09 PM »
some hot big titted girl has been hitting on me on myspace.  she just moved to my small shitty town in the middle of nowhere and is "bored"....this would be perfect if I didn't have a girlfriend...i have a feeling this is going to end badly

Blue Fescue

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3242 on: July 25, 2007, 11:25:32 PM »
Link

Thizzzzz

• Rep: -5
« Reply #3243 on: July 26, 2007, 12:15:48 AM »
skating thick shoes and hating them, skating thin shoes and wrecking my feet.

fin2

• Rep: -7
« Reply #3244 on: July 26, 2007, 02:14:44 AM »
getting back heels, the courthouse that is no longer a burn next to my house

sebastian toombs

« Reply #3245 on: July 26, 2007, 06:03:59 AM »
you track something interesting on ebay, and see that it doesnt recieve a single bid.  so you contact the seller, suggesting that you would buy it for a lower price...  seems reasonable right?  except they say, nope, its got to be the price i initially offered it for.   hello, theres a reason no one bid on it: either nobody wants it, or nobody wants it at the price you are asking.   some ebayers are so stupid...

defiantnate

« Reply #3246 on: July 27, 2007, 06:12:00 AM »
Getting 2 teeth ripped out of my mouth yesterday... that shit still hurts!  >:( :-X :'( :-\ 8)

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #3247 on: July 27, 2007, 10:16:39 AM »
you track something interesting on ebay, and see that it doesnt recieve a single bid.  so you contact the seller, suggesting that you would buy it for a lower price...  seems reasonable right?  except they say, nope, its got to be the price i initially offered it for.   hello, theres a reason no one bid on it: either nobody wants it, or nobody wants it at the price you are asking.   some ebayers are so stupid...

I tried this with some other guy over a pair of shoes. It was only $60, and I suggested free shipping. He posted this pair for almost a year, probably until he realized the money he spent posting the item was eventually more than the shipping.

defiantnate

« Reply #3248 on: July 27, 2007, 12:01:19 PM »
getting the absolute shit beat out of me by four indians last night .. i was coming out of the bar and my ex girlfriends boyfriend ( tattoed , native indian chug , sells weed , has hep c , been in jail numerous times ) grabbed me , swung me around , pinned me to the ground and proceeded to beat the fuck out of me. worst of all he took my glasses , threw them off and stepped on them. these fucks held me and threw beer bottles at my back , i'm scared to look at my back today , this morning i felt like someone stepped on my throat , my collarbone , arms and neck are completely purple right now and i have cuts all over my neck and left arm , i think i got shanked. not stoked on this , my first night back in canada
Man... I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like a shitty time. what did you do to deserve that?

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #3249 on: July 27, 2007, 12:05:54 PM »
getting the absolute shit beat out of me by four indians last night .. i was coming out of the bar and my ex girlfriends boyfriend ( tattoed , native indian chug , sells weed , has hep c , been in jail numerous times ) grabbed me , swung me around , pinned me to the ground and proceeded to beat the fuck out of me. worst of all he took my glasses , threw them off and stepped on them. these fucks held me and threw beer bottles at my back , i'm scared to look at my back today , this morning i felt like someone stepped on my throat , my collarbone , arms and neck are completely purple right now and i have cuts all over my neck and left arm , i think i got shanked. not stoked on this , my first night back in canada

people like that deserve to be dead.. sooooo yah.. I think you know what to do. But man, no offense but your ex must be some dirty disgusting slut whore if shes dating a hepc douchebag like that. Move from where ever you live right now if you decide not to murder the guy.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #3250 on: July 27, 2007, 12:23:14 PM »
toonie = toon town = saskatoon?

defiantnate

« Reply #3251 on: July 27, 2007, 12:36:32 PM »
Turning your back on her is no reason to catch a beatdown... if anything her new chief boyfriend should have been stoked that you aren't interested in the bitch. Fuck drama. Fuck meatheads... and Fuck Hep C!

sebastian toombs

« Reply #3252 on: July 27, 2007, 12:45:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Turning your back on her is no reason to catch a beatdown... if anything her new chief boyfriend should have been stoked that you aren't interested in the bitch. Fuck drama. Fuck meatheads... and Fuck Hep C!
[close]

Non o , I was turning my back to her so nothing came of us all being in the same place , that's waht ddin't help. And I wish you could see homie , 6 foot something , HAVOC tattoed across his back , biggest indian , my jar feels really loose this morning. My throat feels like i got stepped on , my collarbone is all purple along with my arms ... and i have cuts of various sizes all over my neck and left arm.

call the cops, report that he assaulted you, and have him thrown back in the slammer...   hed probably go right away, if hes on probation.
if you are leaving saskatoon (or wherever) for school, dont go risking your own future by doing something stupid like wrecking his truck or house or whatever.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #3253 on: July 27, 2007, 12:47:17 PM »
I agree, what happened sucks but not as bad as YOU getting in trouble.

defiantnate

« Reply #3254 on: July 27, 2007, 12:49:27 PM »
call the cops, report that he assaulted you, and have him thrown back in the slammer...   hed probably go right away, if hes on probation.

I agree, what happened sucks but not as bad as YOU getting in trouble.
He's better off in prison anyways.

defiantnate

« Reply #3255 on: July 27, 2007, 01:17:32 PM »
I can't smoke weed due to having 2 teeth ripped out of my head... but I'm gonna have to soon. Fuck it.

urujuay

• Rep: 13
« Reply #3256 on: July 27, 2007, 01:18:10 PM »
they tell you that, but it's bullshit. 
Whats the big deal with roors? If you have to ask, you'll never know...

defiantnate

« Reply #3257 on: July 27, 2007, 01:19:41 PM »
they tell you that, but it's bullshit. 
You talking to me? I don't want a dry socket so I'm worried about smoking. They said no smoking for 48 hours... it's been about 25 hours...

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #3258 on: July 27, 2007, 01:28:15 PM »
cook up some weed and inject it, duh
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

defiantnate

« Reply #3259 on: July 27, 2007, 02:30:00 PM »
I was talking about weed... they don't make gum for that, do they?

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #3260 on: July 27, 2007, 02:37:39 PM »
my friend ended up hitting spliffs through the nose in that situation.

kevbo999

« Reply #3261 on: July 27, 2007, 02:45:23 PM »
I fucking hate when you're talking to someone on MSN, and they say "gtg, see ya!" then sign off before you get the chance to reply.  Especially when you were about to "gtg" them.

It's like taking a girl out to dump her, and having her dump you first.

defiantnate

« Reply #3262 on: July 27, 2007, 02:46:46 PM »
I fucking hate when you're talking to someone on MSN, and they say "gtg, see ya!" then sign off before you get the chance to reply.  Especially when you were about to "gtg" them.

It's like taking a girl out to dump her, and having her dump you first.
HAHAHA, That's one way to put it...

But yeah, I hate that too.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #3263 on: July 27, 2007, 05:32:11 PM »
not stoked on lots of little shitty things happening in one day.  like, ripped my shorts, spilled some food on the couch, wasted $10 i didnt have to, burnt some home-made burgers on the bbq...     that shit just ruins my day

mikefork

« Reply #3264 on: July 27, 2007, 07:53:09 PM »
i blacked out for a while today and somehow ended up back home. now i have a killer headache and can't sleep

jrock

« Reply #3265 on: July 27, 2007, 08:41:24 PM »
my chick is a walking calamity...

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #3266 on: July 27, 2007, 11:45:51 PM »
i tore the muscle in my groin and it hurts like hell...

5 minutes ago the window mount air conditioner fell out the top storyt window of my house and landed a few inches away from where i was sitting outside :o

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #3267 on: July 28, 2007, 01:46:33 AM »
i blacked out for a while today and somehow ended up back home. now i have a killer headache and can't sleep

heat stroke?

Almost every time I skate hard in the gnarly summer sun I go home and get the worst headache ever.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

mikefork

« Reply #3268 on: July 28, 2007, 03:21:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

heat stroke?

Almost every time I skate hard in the gnarly summer sun I go home and get the worst headache ever.
i think so. it sucked so much

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #3269 on: July 28, 2007, 09:12:10 AM »
Go home and drink tons of water. Booze totally sucks after heat stroke. It's not even worth it.