Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 475238 times)

Class Of 1992

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #4110 on: October 01, 2007, 12:51:29 PM »
The coroner said his heart stopped and that it was from natural causes but I think different....I know Rich had a drug and alcohol problem.....I was told last night from people who saw him on Friday night that he was doing coke,morphine and methadone....but I want to know what the official cause of death was after they do the autopsy.....the wierd thing is that I saw him Saturday evening and he was fine.....I think his body just gave out after years of abuse...never the less....that is the closest I've personally ever been with death and I'm still pretty freaked out....the hardest part is that the guy was a friend of mine. I hope that answers the question...because I still don't know any of the details except for finding him.

It is actually really hard to be in this apartment when you know that death is in the air....well anyways...

R.I.P. Richard Merchant Jr. 1976-2007

jrock

« Reply #4111 on: October 01, 2007, 12:58:18 PM »
thats crazy, I'm sorry you had to go through that.  The exact same thing happened to my friend about 6 months ago.  They ruled it a suicide, but I really think he just mixed the wrong drugs, fell asleep, and never woke up.  His girlfriend used to call me every now and then, and have me go over to his house to wake him up and to "see if he is still alive".  I thought she was joking until I heard he died. I think she was the one who found him.

I couldn't imagine going through what you're going through.  Thats really rough.  I think this is probably the worst thing ever posted in this thread.  hang in there.

Class Of 1992

• Rep: 18
« Reply #4112 on: October 01, 2007, 01:15:48 PM »
It might seem a bit off topic but maybe not.....I know tons of people talk shit about Jim Greco on these boards but I have great admiration for someone like that to overcome thier addictions and start over......I've seen some of my friends and even myself go through that "cleansing" process and it's so hard....harder than you can imagine...I guess I wish Rich could have done the same instead of passing away.......man,today is going pretty rough but I'll be fine.....thanks for the support Diabolik!

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #4113 on: October 01, 2007, 01:35:05 PM »
Damn.  Best wishes to you and the rest of his friends and family.  I'm sure it's an inexplicably fucked up thing to go through, stay tough and remember you're one of the lucky ones.

hamhead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -8
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4114 on: October 01, 2007, 07:30:52 PM »
I have to drive for 8 hours to get a "tooth extraction", whatever the fuck that means.

Your story has kinda lightened the burden though. Someone else is always going through something worse.

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #4115 on: October 01, 2007, 07:34:24 PM »
broke my ankle on a nosegrind pop out...lame.
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #4116 on: October 01, 2007, 07:39:08 PM »
I have to drive for 8 hours to get a "tooth extraction", whatever the fuck that means.

Your story has kinda lightened the burden though. Someone else is always going through something worse.

is it not fairly obvious you are getting a tooth pulled?

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
« Reply #4117 on: October 01, 2007, 07:40:07 PM »
The coroner said his heart stopped and that it was from natural causes but I think different....I know Rich had a drug and alcohol problem.....I was told last night from people who saw him on Friday night that he was doing coke,morphine and methadone....but I want to know what the official cause of death was after they do the autopsy.....the wierd thing is that I saw him Saturday evening and he was fine.....I think his body just gave out after years of abuse...never the less....that is the closest I've personally ever been with death and I'm still pretty freaked out....the hardest part is that the guy was a friend of mine. I hope that answers the question...because I still don't know any of the details except for finding him.

It is actually really hard to be in this apartment when you know that death is in the air....well anyways...

wow, i'm sorry to hear that.  i can't imagine going through that shit. 

defiantnate

« Reply #4118 on: October 01, 2007, 07:40:59 PM »
Damn.  Best wishes to you and the rest of his friends and family.  I'm sure it's an inexplicably fucked up thing to go through, stay tough and remember you're one of the lucky ones.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #4119 on: October 01, 2007, 07:51:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
wow, i'm sorry to hear that.  i can't imagine going through that shit. 

What he said.  Waiting around all night for someone to call me so that I can write a story is suddenly ruining my night a lot less.

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #4120 on: October 03, 2007, 10:06:35 AM »
Am I the only one who Slap was didn't work for the past couple days?

VHS

• Rep: 13
« Reply #4121 on: October 03, 2007, 10:09:41 AM »
I was itching for my SLAP fix yesterday but the site wasn't working for me.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #4122 on: October 03, 2007, 11:00:42 AM »
so who else watched the Caveman show last night?
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
« Reply #4123 on: October 03, 2007, 11:28:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I was itching for my SLAP fix yesterday but the site wasn't working for me.

same here. i never knew how addicted to shit i am till i couldnt go on it.

jrock

« Reply #4124 on: October 03, 2007, 01:35:28 PM »
i gotta piss in a bottle for the next 6 hours, then i gotta take a medicine dropper and transfer the piss to these test tubes so I can put it in the mail tomorrow.  I'm just hoping i can piss enough to fill up the tubes so my day isn't wasted...

MFS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4125 on: October 03, 2007, 01:35:52 PM »
im definetly not stoked on today. broke till tommorow and dont have any smokes. i think smoking too much weed is making me sick or some shit. ive been blazing since i was 11 and now when i smoke i get all light headed and pass out, i honestly think theres something wrong with me. and the number one reason why im not stoked, pregnant girlfriend who has gone from being a sweet innocent girl to full out pregnant cunt. FTW fuck everything else inbetween and most of all fuck the fact that its dry and warm today and i have no way of getting downtown to skate. im out.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #4126 on: October 03, 2007, 01:45:06 PM »
solution, stop smoking weed? just kidding, blaze a j for me and pump the kottonmouth
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

WonkaBar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #4127 on: October 03, 2007, 02:48:31 PM »
broken wrist

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #4128 on: October 03, 2007, 03:33:06 PM »
Its getting dark earlier now, I fucking hate the winter

methuselah

• Rep: -4
« Reply #4129 on: October 03, 2007, 04:00:48 PM »
im definetly not stoked on today. broke till tommorow and dont have any smokes. i think smoking too much weed is making me sick or some shit. ive been blazing since i was 11 and now when i smoke i get all light headed and pass out, i honestly think theres something wrong with me. and the number one reason why im not stoked, pregnant girlfriend who has gone from being a sweet innocent girl to full out pregnant cunt. FTW fuck everything else inbetween and most of all fuck the fact that its dry and warm today and i have no way of getting downtown to skate. im out.

Steve?
"It's the 90's baby, it's hammer time!" - Cosmo Kramer

Slap Fucking Sucks Now

MFS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4130 on: October 03, 2007, 04:46:36 PM »
steve? i aint steve.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #4131 on: October 03, 2007, 05:23:24 PM »
My condolences go out to Class of 1992. I'm really sorry to hear that.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #4132 on: October 03, 2007, 07:00:14 PM »
people actually think I'm tango cash because of a shitty parody of his shitty posts
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #4133 on: October 03, 2007, 07:02:04 PM »
i cant post topics.

edit: my topic was going to be rob welsh finally gets his kids back.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 07:04:03 PM by bentmode »
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

damian

« Reply #4134 on: October 03, 2007, 11:38:28 PM »
the latina workers at my job are slow and sloppy. how can your work be sloppy when you're slow? there's this special/slow guy named mike, (who looks just like dirk nowitzki and is cool as shit) he's been doing the work 4 years. obviously, it can't be that hard, but all i hear is spanish jibberish and a swarm of 5'0 women not getting shit done. i still dig my job though.

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #4135 on: October 04, 2007, 01:52:22 AM »
mods getting rid of the post description/2nd line of a post name
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

defiantnate

« Reply #4136 on: October 04, 2007, 08:21:55 AM »
My girl is irritating... she has no idea what it's like to skate across town everyday to get to work... it fucking sucks! There's nothing like getting tired BEFORE a workday... and she's got a car, and acts like it's a huge deal to pick me up. Women.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #4137 on: October 04, 2007, 05:08:13 PM »
i skate to work too, its a town over. however it allows me to skate some spots on the way home.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #4138 on: October 04, 2007, 05:16:06 PM »
thats pretty awsome, thats something I would stay stoked on for awhile I think

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #4139 on: October 04, 2007, 05:20:03 PM »
yeah its pretty fun. skating through traffic, getting chased by dogs, and trying to ollie as far as i possibly can.