Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473807 times)

defiantnate

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #4140 on: October 04, 2007, 05:56:46 PM »
i skate to work too, its a town over. however it allows me to skate some spots on the way home.

Yeah, I hear that...

I don't actually skate until the weekends, but after skating all week to get where I need to be I feel pretty on point on my skateboard... I like the idea of that.

toonie

« Reply #4141 on: October 04, 2007, 06:56:42 PM »
kids repeatedly saying things like nollie half cab

how not safe the city has been lately

bentmode

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4142 on: October 04, 2007, 08:57:43 PM »
Expand Quote
i skate to work too, its a town over. however it allows me to skate some spots on the way home.

[close]
Yeah, I hear that...

I don't actually skate until the weekends, but after skating all week to get where I need to be I feel pretty on point on my skateboard... I like the idea of that.

id like to think that its also helped my push. im more comfortable than ive ever been in a while.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #4143 on: October 05, 2007, 02:00:10 AM »
for fuck sake, im up till 2am again.   every night the past four nights ive promised myself i wont do this again, and yet here i am...

Class Of 1992

• Rep: 18
« Reply #4144 on: October 05, 2007, 02:09:13 AM »
^^^yeah,I know......fuck........hopefully I can watch some re-runs of Man Vs. Wild on On Demand or something......Bear Grylls is a savage....that and I just now realized I forgot the groceries I bought earlier at store over my friends apartment which is about a mile away and I don't feel like freezing my ass off to go there and back....dammit.*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

frisco

« Reply #4145 on: October 05, 2007, 02:52:55 AM »
psych midterm tomorrow.

damian

« Reply #4146 on: October 05, 2007, 03:10:54 AM »
^^^yeah,I know......fuck........hopefully I can watch some re-runs of Man Vs. Wild on On Demand or something......Bear Grylls is a savage....that and I just now realized I forgot the groceries I bought earlier at store over my friends apartment which is about a mile away and I don't feel like freezing my ass off to go there and back....dammit.*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

he doesn't have shit on survivorman. les films himself, he doesn't need experts on hand incase it gets too rough.

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #4147 on: October 05, 2007, 06:23:09 AM »
Not stoked on when you have a dream at night, and then it affects you the next day as if it actually happened.
I had two dreams last night, one where I got in a fist fight with my brother, the other where I ran into an ex and her new boyfriend, and today I woke up pissed at my brother and bumming about the girl.
8)

methuselah

• Rep: -4
« Reply #4148 on: October 05, 2007, 07:33:09 AM »
steve? i aint steve.

Hahaha. You sound just like this kid I know Steve. Dude rocks half cabs & sailor beanies (same as you I believe). And ta boot his girlfriend is claiming she is preagnent. Chicks a cunt.
"It's the 90's baby, it's hammer time!" - Cosmo Kramer

Slap Fucking Sucks Now

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #4149 on: October 05, 2007, 08:03:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

he doesn't have shit on survivorman. les films himself, he doesn't need experts on hand incase it gets too rough.

he even makes all the tunes for the show, hes the one man band of tv
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Class Of 1992

• Rep: 18
« Reply #4150 on: October 05, 2007, 10:46:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh man,don't get me wrong I watch Survivorman all the time too...Les Stroud is a beast as well.....both shows are fun to watch....those and sometimes Dirty Jobs......my goal is to be one of the people that get thier car jacked and re-done by Chip Foose though.....Overhaulin' is the shit.....I wish someone could make my old Dodge Dart something rad because it needs help seriously.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #4151 on: October 05, 2007, 01:05:34 PM »
anyone like mantracker too ???
i wanna see mantracker vs survivor man for the ultimate oln showdown
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

damian

« Reply #4152 on: October 05, 2007, 01:27:43 PM »
whoo! damn right urk. just drop them off in the middle of bengal tiger country. unfortunately, i have reason to believe that the tiger population would be extinct after that challenge.

toonie

« Reply #4153 on: October 05, 2007, 05:17:35 PM »
it's weird going from useless wooden toy , to whatever , then to photo/video

DrNewton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #4154 on: October 05, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »
Being too scared to download music anymore.... FUCK.
One of my favorite lines is the one of spiked meth drnewton does off of lou pearlmans viarga and toddler-blood induced erection that finally puts that bitch 6 feet deep.

Spy Fox

• Rep: -8
« Reply #4155 on: October 05, 2007, 06:17:11 PM »
after smoking ciggarettes for 4 months every time i cough or sneeze i get this weird, chalk-like taste in my mouth. kindof lame

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4156 on: October 05, 2007, 06:40:26 PM »
after smoking ciggarettes for 4 months every time i cough or sneeze i get this weird, chalk-like taste in my mouth. kindof lame

when a hot girl told everybody that she quit smoking last weekend, everybody in class cheered. the asian guy in the class looked really happy and wet.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #4157 on: October 05, 2007, 07:08:31 PM »
my ex bought me a ds for my birthday (stoked)

its taking fucking forever to get here.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #4158 on: October 05, 2007, 07:27:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

when a hot girl told everybody that she quit smoking last weekend, everybody in class cheered. the asian guy in the class looked really happy and wet.

tony, if a student talks about their personal life in class, then everything else that person ever says should be discounted...   in my classes, if you ever use the phrase "well, i know that for me..." you will instantly fail.

WonkaBar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #4159 on: October 05, 2007, 08:58:13 PM »
topic summarys still dont work

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #4160 on: October 06, 2007, 06:51:01 AM »

Bought some Campus ST's from the Adidas.com store a month ago for 45$

They knocked them down to 35$

And I tried to post a link but I got the "Cannot exceed 20000 charcters" message.

And a mother fucking rat died in the attic and the whole house smells so bad.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 07:30:08 AM by Sony MDR V2 headphones »

defiantnate

« Reply #4161 on: October 06, 2007, 09:15:09 AM »
I have been having some pain in my left nut... and it was swollen last night. I'm scared.

yeah dude!

« Reply #4162 on: October 06, 2007, 09:46:38 AM »
Get that shit checked out ASAP.

defiantnate

« Reply #4163 on: October 06, 2007, 09:50:25 AM »
First thing Monday... I don't have health insurance but I'm going anyways, I can't afford to lose my pills... I do want kids someday.

yeah dude!

« Reply #4164 on: October 06, 2007, 09:59:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
First thing Monday... I don't have health insurance but I'm going anyways, I can't afford to lose my pills... I do want kids someday.

Well if it gets crazy expensive we'll set up a "Save Nate's Pills Fund" here on Slap.

Good luck though.

defiantnate

« Reply #4165 on: October 06, 2007, 10:01:08 AM »
HAHA! Thanks man... that alone made me feel better.  ;D

defiantnate

« Reply #4166 on: October 06, 2007, 04:23:15 PM »
I bought a blueberry cheesecake danish earlier and when I got to the last couple bites I noticed it was moldy... fuckin' gross.

I hope I don't get sick... since I already have a cold.

jrock

« Reply #4167 on: October 06, 2007, 04:26:05 PM »
I bought a blueberry cheesecake danish earlier and when I got to the last couple bites I noticed it was moldy... fuckin' gross.

I hope I don't get sick... since I already have a cold.

uh thats nasty. I was drinking an applejuice a while back when I noticed there was mold floating in it.  I swallowed a big piece and it almost made me puke.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4168 on: October 06, 2007, 07:08:24 PM »
My girlfriend's turning into my 2nd mother. Her and my mom always email each other and talk on the phone how they're worried about me and all of this lame shit. I keep getting these little intervention talks from the both of them. I'm moving in with the broad to Boston from California in three days and I have a feeling it's not going to work out.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #4169 on: October 06, 2007, 09:57:01 PM »
My girlfriend's turning into my 2nd mother. Her and my mom always email each other and talk on the phone how they're worried about me and all of this lame shit. I keep getting these little intervention talks from the both of them. I'm moving in with the broad to Boston from California in three days and I have a feeling it's not going to work out.

My girlfriend of five years told me that she wants to take a break tonight.  Blindsided me.  I'm going to have a drinking problem by the time you get here if you want someone to be an alcoholic with.