Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 474044 times)

bentmode

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #4170 on: October 07, 2007, 01:35:16 AM »
now i love showtime at the apollo as much as the next guy, but there is just never enough original material.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4171 on: October 07, 2007, 08:53:51 AM »
Expand Quote
My girlfriend's turning into my 2nd mother. Her and my mom always email each other and talk on the phone how they're worried about me and all of this lame shit. I keep getting these little intervention talks from the both of them. I'm moving in with the broad to Boston from California in three days and I have a feeling it's not going to work out.
[close]

My girlfriend of five years told me that she wants to take a break tonight.  Blindsided me.  I'm going to have a drinking problem by the time you get here if you want someone to be an alcoholic with.

That's pretty shitty, sorry to hear that.

I would be more than happy to be an alcoholic with you.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

colin

« Reply #4172 on: October 07, 2007, 09:48:58 AM »
THIS FUCKING WAR IN IRAQ!!!

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #4173 on: October 07, 2007, 01:05:30 PM »
Bought a 3-pack of Crossword tickets and lost on all of them.  Fucking pissed.

toonie

« Reply #4174 on: October 07, 2007, 01:20:33 PM »
playing soccer with some of my non skate friends before thanksgiving dinner , kind of weird

sebastian toombs

« Reply #4175 on: October 07, 2007, 02:04:28 PM »
THIS FUCKING WAR IN IRAQ!!!

but is it really a war, or is it more of a police action, or perhaps a peace enforcing mission?

john

• Rep: 8
« Reply #4176 on: October 07, 2007, 07:17:35 PM »
i dropped a fucking perkaset when i got out of my car, and i can't find it.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #4177 on: October 07, 2007, 10:09:38 PM »
people who kill wild animals

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #4178 on: October 07, 2007, 10:48:17 PM »
I completely sprained my ankle today.

After just rolling my ankle 2 and a half weeks ago and sitting around, I finally started skating again monday with no pain whatsoever.

Today I go skate, do a fucking nosegrind down our hubba, and somehow take it straight to the ankle and twist it.  I laid on the ground screaming figuring it was broken since I had never felt that sort of pain in my ankle before.

I'm in excruciating pain now, and I just got back from the ER just to get X-Rays to make sure I really didn't fuck anything up.  It's not broken, but I sprained the living holy fuck out of it.  What sucks is that I payed for that visit and whatnot and it was too swollen for them to tell me if I did any serious ligament damage or any real long term damage.  So now I've got to schedule some shit at an orthopedic doctor and go through that, which is just more money that I'm out.  I have benefits, but they're hardly great.

I just hope and pray that nothing severely fucked up in the end, and that I won't totally pay out the ass.  Just the idea of not skating is bumming me out so hard.
i'm kind of in the same boat.  completely wrecked my left ankle about a month ago, didn't skate hard for maybe 3 weeks, thought i was good to go.  skated this morning and tweaked it out within the first 5 minutes of cruising the park.  another week or two of chilling off the board, fucking weak.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #4179 on: October 08, 2007, 07:07:40 AM »
Expand Quote
My girlfriend's turning into my 2nd mother. Her and my mom always email each other and talk on the phone how they're worried about me and all of this lame shit. I keep getting these little intervention talks from the both of them. I'm moving in with the broad to Boston from California in three days and I have a feeling it's not going to work out.
[close]

I think, to a certain degree, a lot of girls have that in them. Women take pride in taking care of people.

does she have hot friends, ill come hang.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #4180 on: October 08, 2007, 09:10:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I think, to a certain degree, a lot of girls have that in them. Women take pride in taking care of people.
[close]

does she have hot friends, ill come hang.

For a guy, it sucks when you have to act like a Dad. Compromise is a big cornerstone but you have to know when you/they are getting ahead of themselves. C. D. and L.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #4181 on: October 08, 2007, 09:19:47 AM »

Sorry, man. The scourge of wild turkeys must be stopped!
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #4182 on: October 08, 2007, 09:42:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wild Turkeys being vicious and Bambi gnawing on some corn are two totally different things to shoot/murder. A Turkey will attack you given the opportunity, a deer will run away if given the opportunity.

mick swagger

« Reply #4183 on: October 08, 2007, 09:45:31 AM »
the 24+ hour headache ive had since my night of bar hammers saturday.

WonkaBar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #4184 on: October 08, 2007, 10:02:20 AM »
putting my whole 3 day weekend on last night, not feeling good, having a shitty time and leaving unannounced coming home and hitting the hay at 9:30

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #4185 on: October 08, 2007, 10:04:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Wild Turkeys being vicious and Bambi gnawing on some corn are two totally different things to shoot/murder. A Turkey will attack you given the opportunity, a deer will run away if given the opportunity.

Yeah, but I thought that if deer went un-hunted, they would be overpopulated and then there would not be enough food, causing many deer deaths due to starvation. Plus the increase in car accidents that would result from more deer running into the roads. Or is that all just lies that hunters say to justify their hobby? I'm not a hunter myself, it actually really bums me out, but I always kind of viewed it as a necessary evil.
8)

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #4186 on: October 08, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, but I thought that if deer went un-hunted, they would be overpopulated and then there would not be enough food, causing many deer deaths due to starvation. Plus the increase in car accidents that would result from more deer running into the roads. Or is that all just lies that hunters say to justify their hobby? I'm not a hunter myself, it actually really bums me out, but I always kind of viewed it as a necessary evil.
May not be total bs, it can be true to some extent, especially during drought/dry spells. I still don't want to know my meat/couch is made from dead baby Unicorns.

jrock

« Reply #4187 on: October 08, 2007, 10:36:46 AM »
my dad is a bigtime deer hunter.  there are hundreds of horns up in our attic.  I stopped hunting when I was 11 or so (skateboarding took over), and I never killed a deer.  I don't think I ever became a man in my dad's eyes.  Even though I'm not into hunting, I'm not really going to bag on it.  We always ate everything my dad and my brother killed.  Deer sausage is the best

cat

« Reply #4188 on: October 08, 2007, 11:13:46 AM »
i took my waffles out of the toaster to earlier and now i have to eat cold waffles :(

Class Of 1992

• Rep: 18
« Reply #4189 on: October 08, 2007, 11:19:43 AM »
Haven't been sleeping to much lately....don't know why really....could be stress or something else,I'm not sure.....but it sucks always being tired.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #4190 on: October 08, 2007, 12:13:20 PM »
Expand Quote
my dad is a bigtime deer hunter.  there are hundreds of horns up in our attic.  I stopped hunting when I was 11 or so (skateboarding took over), and I never killed a deer.  I don't think I ever became a man in my dad's eyes.  Even though I'm not into hunting, I'm not really going to bag on it.  We always ate everything my dad and my brother killed.  Deer sausage is the best
[close]

I have pretty much the same perspective. I think trophy hunting is lame but I grew up in a house where we ate whatever my dad came home with. Game is a lot different the hormone fed garbage most people are used to. I'll probably never be a hunter myself, but i'm glad I grew up with an appreciation for it.

I had a venison sammich at a new years party about 7-8 years ago. It was the last time I ate Deer. There were a bunch of Esquires and Deputy's there and other assorted Bureaucratic types around. 

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #4191 on: October 08, 2007, 01:41:45 PM »

3 out 4 assholes at my school do.

I hate my school.

H8R vol.2

« Reply #4192 on: October 08, 2007, 01:53:52 PM »
whiney/bitchy skaters. 
nothing ruins a session faster.

BTW, killing animals is not cool. 
theres nothing manly about killing something with a weapon.
and theres definitely nothing manly killing something that can't fight back. 

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4193 on: October 08, 2007, 03:45:29 PM »
I have two lit projects due this week.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

blank.

• Rep: -3
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #4194 on: October 08, 2007, 03:57:49 PM »
i have to write 3 journals on Civil Disobedience by tomorrow

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #4195 on: October 08, 2007, 06:32:20 PM »
smoke them and throw them in your teachers face, you will probly get an A for supplying a prime example
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

VHS

• Rep: 13
« Reply #4196 on: October 08, 2007, 07:51:01 PM »
On my way to the local shop to meet up with some friends to go skate, I'm crossing the street and a car that's going the wrong way on a 1 way street hits me, I rolled up on his hood but I'm perfectly fine, it's just the fact that he broke a perfectly good Skate Mental board, he just drove away after too.

89-90pistons

« Reply #4197 on: October 08, 2007, 08:19:25 PM »
hahahahahaha.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4198 on: October 08, 2007, 09:03:41 PM »
i got food poisoning from really old alcohol the night before thanks giving and layed in bed while people ate the turkey thanks giving dinner. they were moaning while they ate. It sounded like sex. I felt like throwing up.

"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

yeah dude!

« Reply #4199 on: October 09, 2007, 01:53:02 AM »
i got food poisoning from really old alcohol the night before thanks giving and layed in bed while people ate the turkey thanks giving dinner. they were moaning while they ate. It sounded like sex. I felt like throwing up.

Blog about it in more detail. Please.