Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 475314 times)

swissenheights

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #4710 on: October 30, 2007, 08:22:52 PM »
not me nope no way
dah

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 682
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

shutupbitch

« Reply #4712 on: October 31, 2007, 12:14:35 AM »
journeymen body men are mean as fuck. They get comission and view hourly guys like me as a threat. The harder I work the more
mean they are. They  lie to bosses about my performance, they take credit for work I do, and get paid their commision on it, and
bosses don't know how hard I'm working cause it gets hidden from them. If I ask one of them how to gingerly take off a certain moulding or something
they'll come over and break it off. No shit man, it's fucking rough for the new guys. Most of my actual hands on body work experience has been side work
or from school. Most of the time they'll have me wash cars or sweep even though I way over qualified. So there hasn't been room for me to advance in a lot
of places so I quit and search for a shop where everyone's hourly. I only make up to $10 an hr, which is ridiculous considering my skill level. Anyhow, to top it off
I finally get what I think is my big break. I get a performance test to be a mobile tech that does bodywork and paint. I did really well on the test but I made one tiny
mistake, but being that I'm an ASE certified tech I knew exactly how to fix it and did. The end result looked as good as journeyman painters work, and not all journey
men can do bodywork. So I didn't get hired cause of that one mistake and that's a shit load of money I missed out on. I would have pulled in 50k and up at that place, and
I barely missed getting the job. The thing that's bumming me out was that I spent the weekend thinking I was gonna get the job and finnally have all my hardwork pay off, but I got the call on Monday that I didn't get it. Now it's back to finding that one $10 an hr job that will help me advance if I'm lucky. Sorry for being grumpy lately. I'm just feeling like life sucks now.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4713 on: October 31, 2007, 12:18:39 AM »
I think my girlfriend just farted in her sleep.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

shutupbitch

« Reply #4714 on: October 31, 2007, 12:39:18 AM »
I think my girlfriend just farted in her sleep.

just wait till the comfort zone hits this... her shitting and you brushing your teeth in the same bathroom.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4715 on: October 31, 2007, 12:54:15 AM »
I'm already telling her to come look at amazing shits I take. A woman just can't seem to appreciate a beautiful shit like I do. If she doesn't look I usually just leave it so she's forced to, but it usually disolves by the time she needs the bathroom.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4716 on: October 31, 2007, 06:54:41 AM »
I have no real plans for tonight.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #4717 on: October 31, 2007, 07:22:03 AM »
not skating on halloween
most likely not dressing up for halloween
most likely taking my girlfriend's niece trick or treating

fuck thattttt.

SimonP

« Reply #4718 on: October 31, 2007, 07:35:03 AM »
Kids will be walking around in my neighborhood lookin for some candy. well guess what, I aint got shit to give out.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #4719 on: October 31, 2007, 08:10:33 AM »
It's officially Fall here in CO: 50 degrees for a high (43 right now), cloudy/overcast, a little moisture falling from the clouds.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4720 on: October 31, 2007, 09:16:43 AM »
working on halloween and knowing everyones gonna be dressed like a person but me. im considering calling in sick right now.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4721 on: October 31, 2007, 09:34:47 AM »
I have no plans for Halloween. It's the only holliday I actually enjoy. I'll probably still dress up and drink and watch a horror movie.

jrock

« Reply #4722 on: October 31, 2007, 10:36:42 AM »
Kids will be walking around in my neighborhood lookin for some candy. well guess what, I aint got shit to give out.

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

« Reply #4723 on: October 31, 2007, 10:40:57 AM »

The kids in my neighborhood are fucking dicks.  They ring your door bell five hundred times and then start banging on your door if you don't answer right away.  Then they ask for more candy if you only give them a couple pieces. 

I might just take my dog down to the bar until the kids stop rolling around.

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #4724 on: October 31, 2007, 10:49:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The kids in my neighborhood are fucking dicks.  They ring your door bell five hundred times and then start banging on your door if you don't answer right away.  Then they ask for more candy if you only give them a couple pieces. 

Ah, sick avatar. I've got those EPs uploading right now, so expect a PM later today.

working on halloween and knowing everyones gonna be dressed like a person but me. im considering calling in sick right now.

I was at the doctor's today, and all the nurses and doctors were dressed up. It really bothered me for some reason. I don't care if it's people that like work at a grocery store, but if you're a doctor it just seems like you should be more professional. I dunno, maybe I'm just being a dick, but if I was told I had cancer by a lady in a farmer's outfit, I'd be bummed.
8)

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

« Reply #4725 on: October 31, 2007, 10:51:48 AM »
I dunno, maybe I'm just being a dick, but if I was told I had cancer by a lady in a farmer's outfit, I'd be bummed.

Brilliant.

Oh, and cheers, Tigers.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 682
« Reply #4726 on: October 31, 2007, 10:55:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ah, sick avatar. I've got those EPs uploading right now, so expect a PM later today.

Expand Quote
[close]

I was at the doctor's today, and all the nurses and doctors were dressed up. It really bothered me for some reason. I don't care if it's people that like work at a grocery store, but if you're a doctor it just seems like you should be more professional. I dunno, maybe I'm just being a dick, but if I was told I had cancer by a lady in a farmer's outfit, I'd be bummed.
Doesn't apply to thread but Tigers do you by chance have any mt. Egypt?
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #4727 on: October 31, 2007, 11:49:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Doesn't apply to thread but Tigers do you by chance have any mt. Egypt?

Nah sorry
8)

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
« Reply #4728 on: October 31, 2007, 12:27:11 PM »
got fined 50 bucks for smokin weed right out side of the building. wut da fug aaight? its aaight aaight? aaight.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #4729 on: October 31, 2007, 12:28:06 PM »
damn, sorry tony. just get a toilet paper roll and some drier sheets and smoke that 420 in your room

sebastian toombs

« Reply #4730 on: October 31, 2007, 12:28:22 PM »
limestone

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
« Reply #4731 on: October 31, 2007, 12:34:20 PM »
damn, sorry tony. just get a toilet paper roll and some drier sheets and smoke that 420 in your room

i have a lil 420 smokin spot in my room now. its under my bed, and i hang covers from the bed to the floor, so its like a little room to lay down in. i blow out the colorful smoke into a pillow. i become a buddha. i float.

"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Peter Gibbons

• Rep: 5
  • Fuckin' A
    • EMB4ever avatar image
« Reply #4732 on: October 31, 2007, 12:38:47 PM »
The Warriors losing by 21 last night...

FT on the old slap boards, now i cant change it back :(

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #4733 on: October 31, 2007, 01:29:47 PM »
highschool freshmen.

Fuckers stole all my english books.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 05:35:22 PM by Sony MDR V2 headphones »

woody

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #4734 on: October 31, 2007, 02:10:42 PM »
Slammed bombing a hill last night because there was a piece of wood laying in the middle of the street and I didn't see it even though there were street lights and I had a flashlight. I wasn't drunk or anything. Than I got less than four hours of sleep because my work and school schedule is fucked right now, and I just lost two pages of my research paper because I didn't save it the correct way since I'm not used to the library computers.

let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #4735 on: October 31, 2007, 02:27:37 PM »
got high at like 3 this morning and the shit will not go away.. i feel like i'm cracking up bad craziness. everything is weird right now
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

jrock

« Reply #4736 on: October 31, 2007, 03:27:31 PM »
gonna miss Halloween again this year.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #4737 on: October 31, 2007, 03:42:41 PM »
i always knew dog the bounty hunter was a racist cunt
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

SimonP

« Reply #4738 on: October 31, 2007, 04:56:59 PM »
First kid that rang my doorbell is officially here...

jrock

« Reply #4739 on: October 31, 2007, 05:03:17 PM »
just got my first one a minute ago too.  I have to try to pretend I'm not home, but i think they're on to me.  They're some persistent little fuckers...