Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 474050 times)

Sony MDR V2 headphones

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #5490 on: December 08, 2007, 11:11:08 PM »
really? thats weird, one shot usually makes me go nuts

I sense sarcasm.

stagefright

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5491 on: December 08, 2007, 11:11:53 PM »
no im being serious, itll probably hit you in a little while if your not feeling it yet
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

SimonP

« Reply #5492 on: December 09, 2007, 10:02:11 AM »
no im being serious, itll probably hit you in a little while if your not feeling it yet
"It hits you hard, bro!"

slosher

• Rep: -10
« Reply #5493 on: December 09, 2007, 10:23:05 AM »
fire ball whisky, for giving me alchol poisoning

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5494 on: December 10, 2007, 07:58:34 AM »
waking up yesterday at 6:00am on my friends couch with a rediculous hangover. answer my ringing phone to my wife screaming at me for not coming home and telling me that she threw my clothes in the driveway (it was raining out). I hung up on her and fell back asleep. When I saw her later last night she apologized and gave me a blow job. Not stoked on psycho PMS fits.

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #5495 on: December 10, 2007, 08:01:37 AM »
Having to deal with a 9-5 job while I'm still in High School.
Whatever though, I'm saving up a bunch of money and buying people awesome Christmas presents, so it'll all be worth it in a couple weeks.
8)

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #5496 on: December 10, 2007, 08:18:43 AM »
Ex-girlfriends display picture on facebook with some dude. Way harsh.

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #5497 on: December 10, 2007, 08:26:07 AM »
Oh man, nothing is worse than when you sign on and you scroll down to see your ex girlfriend's name followed by "is no longer listed as single" with that stupid little heart next to it. I was bummed for weeks.

SimonP

« Reply #5498 on: December 10, 2007, 08:39:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh man, nothing is worse than when you sign on and you scroll down to see your ex girlfriend's name followed by "is no longer listed as single" with that stupid little heart next to it. I was bummed for weeks.
Fuck Facebook.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #5499 on: December 10, 2007, 08:53:02 AM »
well let me tell you guys about my monday morning,
i didnt sleep at home last night, so i wake up this morning and im like ah im going ot be late for work. so i go outside to start my car, its at the top of the driveway. the driveway is a steep ass hill. and at the bottom of the hill, the driveway ends and drops off into woods.

I started my car and started to inch backwards out of the driveway, and all of a sudden the wheels just start spinning. im like fuck fuck fuck.. car starts sliding forward down the driveway, at this point there is NOTHING i can do. its just sliding. I cut the wheel and pin it in hopes it would steer it towards these bushes. It slides into these bushes and comes to a stop sideways, about 1/4 down the hill. Im scared shitless. I got out of the car as slow as possible because the ass end of the car is still on the ice. I get out, and almost instantly fall right down. EVERYTHING was glazed with ice. I tried getting up but couldnt. So i start sliding down the hill, on my ass. And as i'm sliding i just look up at my car, and the back end starts sliding down. And it gained momentum and broke free. So IM sliding down on my ass and my car is running and sliding down right after me, I have never been more scared. And because of the way it broke free, it spun like a 540 right into some other bushes and came to a stop. I couldnt even attempt to get into it because it was impossible to walk up OR down the hill.

So right now my car is stuck halfway down the driveway in some bushes and I got stuck driving a maxima with altezzas to work today. SO i called into work, said i was going to be late... took my sweet as time, went to buy a coffee and grab some smokes. and i forgot my fuckign wallet. bummin.

bothersome

« Reply #5500 on: December 10, 2007, 08:58:21 AM »
driving on ice is scary as hell. when i lived in eastern washington i remember hitting the breaks and gaining more speed than i would if i had accelerated. glad you're ok.

marty.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5501 on: December 10, 2007, 09:04:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm so glad I don't have any of that Facebook/Myspace stuff.
I totally would not be able to deal with that.
My stomach got that weird feeling just from reading that, you know what I mean?
I don't know if other people get the weird stomach feeling too.
8)

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #5502 on: December 10, 2007, 09:19:24 AM »
That ice story sucks to hear. You can't slide a car into buches with out picking up some scratches. At least you didn't get crushed. Maxima

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #5503 on: December 10, 2007, 09:24:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I'm so glad I don't have any of that Facebook/Myspace stuff.
I totally would not be able to deal with that.
My stomach got that weird feeling just from reading that, you know what I mean?
I don't know if other people get the weird stomach feeling too.

next relationship I find myself in I am not having anything go through computers. Any communication will be through meeting up and at the very most homing pigeons.

edit: check on that weird stomach feeling.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 09:26:32 AM by tag_king »

oklahomie

• Rep: 4
« Reply #5504 on: December 10, 2007, 09:33:49 AM »
sleet

sebastian toombs

« Reply #5505 on: December 10, 2007, 09:37:38 AM »
well let me tell you guys about my monday morning,
i didnt sleep at home last night, so i wake up this morning and im like ah im going ot be late for work. so i go outside to start my car, its at the top of the driveway. the driveway is a steep ass hill. and at the bottom of the hill, the driveway ends and drops off into woods.

I started my car and started to inch backwards out of the driveway, and all of a sudden the wheels just start spinning. im like fuck fuck fuck.. car starts sliding forward down the driveway, at this point there is NOTHING i can do. its just sliding. I cut the wheel and pin it in hopes it would steer it towards these bushes. It slides into these bushes and comes to a stop sideways, about 1/4 down the hill. Im scared shitless. I got out of the car as slow as possible because the ass end of the car is still on the ice. I get out, and almost instantly fall right down. EVERYTHING was glazed with ice. I tried getting up but couldnt. So i start sliding down the hill, on my ass. And as i'm sliding i just look up at my car, and the back end starts sliding down. And it gained momentum and broke free. So IM sliding down on my ass and my car is running and sliding down right after me, I have never been more scared. And because of the way it broke free, it spun like a 540 right into some other bushes and came to a stop. I couldnt even attempt to get into it because it was impossible to walk up OR down the hill.

So right now my car is stuck halfway down the driveway in some bushes and I got stuck driving a maxima with altezzas to work today. SO i called into work, said i was going to be late... took my sweet as time, went to buy a coffee and grab some smokes. and i forgot my fuckign wallet. bummin.

oh man, that is definitely scary, but im sorry because i laughed at your description of it.  glad you are okay, thats the main thing.   kingston often gets freezing rain in the winter, its scary as hell: everything coated in a thin glazing of ice.  i split my chin open on a curb the first time i tried going out in it...  got a big scar

sebastian toombs

« Reply #5506 on: December 10, 2007, 09:39:54 AM »
here, i found you an avatar to cheer you up:

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #5507 on: December 10, 2007, 09:45:56 AM »
That's harsh.  Glad to here you're okay.

It's super icy here too and nobody salted.   I have to cut through a park on my morning commute and the two footbridges that I walk over are both arched and were covered in ice.  I ended up spending like two minutes easing my way up to the top while holding onto the frozen railing only to slide down the other side and almost eat shit when I hit the gravel.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #5508 on: December 10, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #5509 on: December 10, 2007, 09:53:44 AM »
Also, there was an art show at the shop on Friday that I didn't know about until i stopped in that afternoon.  I had a review session to do and then had plans with the girlfriend that night, and I'm pretty sure I failed the test anyway and my girlfriend fell asleep almost immediately after she got to my apartment so I didn't get laid.

This weekend was a failure.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #5510 on: December 10, 2007, 11:16:09 AM »
got food poisoning last night and was barfing and shitting all night. i went 12 years without puking, now i gotta start all over again. the first time i ever ate at an expensive restaurant too. was also bumming cause i have a test today and didnt want to have to skip out of it in fear of barfing all over everyone
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

marty.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5511 on: December 10, 2007, 01:07:22 PM »
Does anyone else feel like they'd be able to enjoy music like The Beatles and Bob Dylan more if it wasn't like, The Beatles and Bob Dylan, if that makes sense.
I'm not talking about them in particular, just any "legendary" musicians. I still like their music, don't get me wrong, but I just feel like I would enjoy them more if I grew up when they were coming up. But now when I listen to them, I feel like I judge them against their reputations, rather than just being impartial and appreciating the music itself.
I don't know if any of this makes sense. Just ignore it, I'm just at work and bored.
8)

sebastian toombs

« Reply #5512 on: December 10, 2007, 02:00:09 PM »
that should be in 'things you are stoked on'

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

« Reply #5513 on: December 10, 2007, 02:12:35 PM »
i went to school, got called to go to the office, police and principal waiting for me. they decided that because i wrote some swear words on a girl's binder that i was the bad guy.
i walked in and they said do you know why you're here? no. because of what you wrote on a binder. ok. then i realized this happened over a week ago and i have no reason to remember last week. then they asked me how i would feel if i called my mom and i said embarassed. and they said wouldnt you rather have your parents proud of you? i said thats not perogative. then they got mad. and the cop yelled, this kid cant ever say the right thing. a normal kid would just agree with what we say! and i said ok. then he said, do you have any aspirations or goals in life because you giving me this attitude like you dont want to do anything with life and i said i want do art i guess. and he said are you good at that? and i said, isn't that your opinion? and he got mad again telling me i can't ever say the right things like a normal kid. then the police and the principal talked amongst themselves acting like i wasn't there saying things like : i don't understand this kid, whats wrong with this kids attitude? etc etc. then the cop had enough of me and said where is your art, i want to see it and i told her to go look my class so he left. then the principal went on about telling me that he could make sure i dont graduate even though i only have 12 classes left till i do just because he doesnt think i deserve to. so i said ok do what you gotta do and he said i cant take this just go back to class. so i did.

Wait... wha?

marty.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5514 on: December 10, 2007, 02:28:22 PM »
Expand Quote
i went to school, got called to go to the office, police and principal waiting for me. they decided that because i wrote some swear words on a girl's binder that i was the bad guy.
i walked in and they said do you know why you're here? no. because of what you wrote on a binder. ok. then i realized this happened over a week ago and i have no reason to remember last week. then they asked me how i would feel if i called my mom and i said embarassed. and they said wouldnt you rather have your parents proud of you? i said thats not perogative. then they got mad. and the cop yelled, this kid cant ever say the right thing. a normal kid would just agree with what we say! and i said ok. then he said, do you have any aspirations or goals in life because you giving me this attitude like you dont want to do anything with life and i said i want do art i guess. and he said are you good at that? and i said, isn't that your opinion? and he got mad again telling me i can't ever say the right things like a normal kid. then the police and the principal talked amongst themselves acting like i wasn't there saying things like : i don't understand this kid, whats wrong with this kids attitude? etc etc. then the cop had enough of me and said where is your art, i want to see it and i told her to go look my class so he left. then the principal went on about telling me that he could make sure i dont graduate even though i only have 12 classes left till i do just because he doesnt think i deserve to. so i said ok do what you gotta do and he said i cant take this just go back to class. so i did.

[close]

Wait... wha?

Hubert Selby Jr'd
8)

mikefork

« Reply #5515 on: December 10, 2007, 05:25:48 PM »
i posted this in the wrong thread. there is no way in hell i would be stoked on this:
not stoked on having to go to the hospital tomorrow because one of my nuts is not in the shape it is supposed to be and it kind of hurts

////////////

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #5516 on: December 10, 2007, 06:08:20 PM »
is it a pecan?
ba boom chh

skatebored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #5517 on: December 10, 2007, 06:59:53 PM »
hanging out with my ex girlfriend and falling into all the same traps as the first time around.  ???  :-[  :-\  :(  >:(

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #5518 on: December 10, 2007, 07:05:05 PM »
Hoping every night for a new episode of The Daily Show, but getting stuck with another re-run.

Is that writer's strike anywhere near being resolved yet?

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #5519 on: December 10, 2007, 07:10:35 PM »
Hoping every night for a new episode of The Daily Show, but getting stuck with another re-run.

Is that writer's strike anywhere near being resolved yet?

same for me but south park, every wednesday