Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473767 times)

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #6090 on: January 13, 2008, 06:39:01 PM »
Being sick.
My girl being way too far away.

barr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6091 on: January 13, 2008, 06:39:15 PM »
i watched the nazi beheading vid and 2 girls 1 cup today with my homie

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6092 on: January 13, 2008, 06:40:24 PM »
My social skills are fucking terrible. I can't even carry on a conversation with the girl I like.
Fuck, what a shitty end to the weekend.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

lenny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #6093 on: January 13, 2008, 06:45:32 PM »

check out 2 girls 1 finger.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #6094 on: January 13, 2008, 06:45:44 PM »
Learning in the newspaper that freestyle walking or "parkour" is rivaling skateboarding as the hottest "street craze".

SimonP

« Reply #6095 on: January 13, 2008, 06:55:32 PM »
Learning in the newspaper that freestyle walking or "parkour" is rivaling skateboarding as the hottest "street craze".

thats unfortunate

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #6096 on: January 13, 2008, 06:57:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

thats unfortunate

It could be worse...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gxv4ULVRFII
8)

Diesel

« Reply #6097 on: January 13, 2008, 07:00:09 PM »
I like how the kid showed off his fake jordans at the end.

barr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6098 on: January 13, 2008, 07:04:49 PM »

more chances for this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=24hqdDDTZZs

bobby hill

• Rep: 14
« Reply #6099 on: January 13, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »
Already working two and a half hours on this co-op project thats due tommorow. Probably atleast another hour to go. Plus I have to set everything up tommorow in the morning before hand which will suck even more. I almost felt like not doing it, but then that would mean I'd probably fail.

deep

« Reply #6100 on: January 13, 2008, 07:23:36 PM »
I like how the kid showed off his fake jordans at the end.

here we go again dude......"fresh nike airs" tied up like he thinks they might try to escape off his feet

mikefork

« Reply #6101 on: January 13, 2008, 08:09:15 PM »
one of the kids that skates for the shop was hospitalized this morning. apparently a group of people broke into his apartment and beat him with bricks which resulted in his jaw being broken, his arm being broken, and his ribs being broken. i guess he was also stabbed. it took me a couple of hours to find out what happened because the only thing people were saying was "he is in the hospital"

ReidVaeth

• Rep: -180
  • i'm here.
« Reply #6102 on: January 13, 2008, 08:11:37 PM »
jammage.

barr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6103 on: January 13, 2008, 08:24:02 PM »
Expand Quote
My girl being way too far away.
[close]

you aren't even credible anymore

Snitch

• Rep: 15
« Reply #6104 on: January 14, 2008, 12:07:59 AM »

teenageriot

• Rep: 3
« Reply #6105 on: January 14, 2008, 03:20:13 AM »
wrong thread?

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

« Reply #6106 on: January 14, 2008, 06:48:44 AM »
one of the kids that skates for the shop was hospitalized this morning. apparently a group of people broke into his apartment and beat him with bricks which resulted in his jaw being broken, his arm being broken, and his ribs being broken. i guess he was also stabbed. it took me a couple of hours to find out what happened because the only thing people were saying was "he is in the hospital"

Damn, Fork.  Best wishes for a fast recovery and hopefully they find the fuckers that did it.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6107 on: January 14, 2008, 07:03:33 AM »

what was it over?

where you from
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

colin

« Reply #6108 on: January 14, 2008, 08:05:17 AM »
I threw my back out :(

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #6109 on: January 14, 2008, 08:14:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

check out 2 girls 1 finger.

Link?

Knockout Ned

• Rep: 27
« Reply #6110 on: January 14, 2008, 08:32:04 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=o30sLthVn5k
C'mon method man, youre better than this ... :-[

Knockout Ned

• Rep: 27
« Reply #6111 on: January 14, 2008, 08:43:14 AM »
true, true. that movie though, "meet the spartans" is seriously going to be on some next level unfunny shit.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 08:47:13 AM by Knockout Ned »

mikefork

« Reply #6112 on: January 14, 2008, 09:02:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

what was it over?

where you from
i'm from boston, but it happened at the place the kid is staying in modesto, ca
i thought it was going to be over some sketchy stuff. however, it was because he kicked the guys out of a party and they weren't feeling it. he's in the hospital now and they are saying that he's going to be fine within a couple of weeks, so it's not as bad as it sounds apparently. still a bummer though that it had to happen to someone i know and skate with
Dream Turns Into Dreamt, thanks for the words. his landlord is going to take care of finding the guys

also not stoked on having the flu and being in the middle of another snow storm, especially since it was practically sixty the past few days

WonkaBar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #6113 on: January 14, 2008, 09:35:09 AM »
theres a snowstorm outside that cancelled school but i still have to do the 6-close at work. as if someone in their right fucking mind wants to trek to a mall in a blizzard to eat ice cream

SimonP

« Reply #6114 on: January 14, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

what was it over?

where you from
[close]
i thought it was going to be over some sketchy stuff. however, it was because he kicked the guys out of a party and they weren't feeling it. he's in the hospital now and they are saying that he's going to be fine within a couple of weeks, so it's not as bad as it sounds apparently. still a bummer though that it had to happen to someone i know and skate with
Dream Turns Into Dreamt, thanks for the words. his landlord is going to take care of finding the guys

damn thats fucked up.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #6115 on: January 14, 2008, 12:17:43 PM »
true, true. that movie though, "meet the spartans" is seriously going to be on some next level unfunny shit.

Definitely. The trailer came on the tv and people chuckled, I was in complete disbelief.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #6116 on: January 14, 2008, 12:21:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

what was it over?

where you from
[close]

also not stoked on having the flu and being in the middle of another snow storm, especially since it was practically sixty the past few days
shit, that's terrible man.  modesto is about 20 minutes from where i live, and it's honestly a pretty big shithole.  what was he doing there?

mikefork

« Reply #6117 on: January 14, 2008, 12:26:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

what was it over?

where you from
[close]

[close]
shit, that's terrible man.  modesto is about 20 minutes from where i live, and it's honestly a pretty big shithole.  what was he doing there?
also just found out his ear was cut off and they reattached it at the hospital
a few kids that skate for the store are from ceres and modesto, and they just moved out to boston. he went back out there for the winter so he could keep skating and keep filming
you don't happen to know of a guy with the nickname "sock 'em" do you?
that is one of the two dudes that did it

tony hawk

« Reply #6118 on: January 14, 2008, 01:10:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

what was it over?

where you from
[close]

[close]
[close]
also just found out his ear was cut off and they reattached it at the hospital
a few kids that skate for the store are from ceres and modesto, and they just moved out to boston. he went back out there for the winter so he could keep skating and keep filming
you don't happen to know of a guy with the nickname "sock 'em" do you?
that is one of the two dudes that did it

you mean a guy named "sock em" would actually hit your buddy?

mikefork

« Reply #6119 on: January 14, 2008, 01:20:55 PM »
hard to believe right?