Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473812 times)

Brandon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #6120 on: January 14, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
one of the kids that skates for the shop was hospitalized this morning. apparently a group of people broke into his apartment and beat him with bricks which resulted in his jaw being broken, his arm being broken, and his ribs being broken. i guess he was also stabbed. it took me a couple of hours to find out what happened because the only thing people were saying was "he is in the hospital"
[close]

what was it over?

where you from
[close]
i'm from boston, but it happened at the place the kid is staying in modesto, ca
i thought it was going to be over some sketchy stuff. however, it was because he kicked the guys out of a party and they weren't feeling it. he's in the hospital now and they are saying that he's going to be fine within a couple of weeks, so it's not as bad as it sounds apparently. still a bummer though that it had to happen to someone i know and skate with
Dream Turns Into Dreamt, thanks for the words. his landlord is going to take care of finding the guys

also not stoked on having the flu and being in the middle of another snow storm, especially since it was practically sixty the past few days
[close]
shit, that's terrible man.  modesto is about 20 minutes from where i live, and it's honestly a pretty big shithole.  what was he doing there?
[close]
also just found out his ear was cut off and they reattached it at the hospital
a few kids that skate for the store are from ceres and modesto, and they just moved out to boston. he went back out there for the winter so he could keep skating and keep filming
you don't happen to know of a guy with the nickname "sock 'em" do you?
that is one of the two dudes that did it
no idea who sock 'em is, but with a nickname like that there's no question that he's a lame individual.  hope your buddy's okay and they get shit sorted out with whoever messed him up.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #6121 on: January 14, 2008, 03:29:15 PM »
Sorry about your friend Mike.

Not stoked on Ruszyk retiring.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6122 on: January 14, 2008, 03:30:06 PM »
Very unstoked, how long has he had a board? Two years?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #6123 on: January 14, 2008, 03:33:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Very unstoked, how long has he had a board? Two years?

2 years at most. I have his first board somewhere. It's pretty beat but it may get screwed into the wall tonight. I knew there was a reason I never gave it away after I was done skating it.

mikefork

« Reply #6124 on: January 14, 2008, 03:40:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
one of the kids that skates for the shop was hospitalized this morning. apparently a group of people broke into his apartment and beat him with bricks which resulted in his jaw being broken, his arm being broken, and his ribs being broken. i guess he was also stabbed. it took me a couple of hours to find out what happened because the only thing people were saying was "he is in the hospital"
[close]

what was it over?

where you from
[close]
i'm from boston, but it happened at the place the kid is staying in modesto, ca
i thought it was going to be over some sketchy stuff. however, it was because he kicked the guys out of a party and they weren't feeling it. he's in the hospital now and they are saying that he's going to be fine within a couple of weeks, so it's not as bad as it sounds apparently. still a bummer though that it had to happen to someone i know and skate with
Dream Turns Into Dreamt, thanks for the words. his landlord is going to take care of finding the guys

also not stoked on having the flu and being in the middle of another snow storm, especially since it was practically sixty the past few days
[close]
shit, that's terrible man.  modesto is about 20 minutes from where i live, and it's honestly a pretty big shithole.  what was he doing there?
[close]
also just found out his ear was cut off and they reattached it at the hospital
a few kids that skate for the store are from ceres and modesto, and they just moved out to boston. he went back out there for the winter so he could keep skating and keep filming
you don't happen to know of a guy with the nickname "sock 'em" do you?
that is one of the two dudes that did it
[close]
no idea who sock 'em is, but with a nickname like that there's no question that he's a lame individual.  hope your buddy's okay and they get shit sorted out with whoever messed him up.
i figured that i would give it a shot and see if you knew who he was

that ruscyk thing seemed to come out of left field

jrock

« Reply #6125 on: January 14, 2008, 04:46:03 PM »
yeah that sucks he retired, but he'll probably make lots more money working for sole tech, and at least he still achieved the milestone of turning pro.  I hope he still puts out footage though.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #6126 on: January 14, 2008, 04:54:50 PM »
saw a dead cat while riding my bike

romp in peace little buddy

SR Junky

« Reply #6127 on: January 14, 2008, 05:26:59 PM »
saving a big bag of doritos i got for free for just the right time when im desperately baked in my closet and taking them down to realize they expired on the 1st.  Even if they arent stale those labels always make it taste worse.  (pretty sure they did taste stale dough).  but now i can pass them off to an unsuspector so that is good.  and at least i wasn't that desperate.  so maybe this should be in kev's thread.

Diesel

« Reply #6128 on: January 14, 2008, 05:29:41 PM »
Haha I hear you on that brother. I'm soo baked I feel like I was in San Fran in 66'.

skatebored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #6129 on: January 14, 2008, 07:25:04 PM »
I accidently dropped this course when trying to drop a different course and now its not letting me back in. My spot is still there, but its saying I dont have a pre-req or test score or something. I've already bought the book and began reading...is there anyway you can help me get back into the course? Thanks

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #6130 on: January 14, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »
my cat pissed in my shoes and i cleaned them out and stuff and i thought they were fine and now as i sit here on my computer i can smell the piss.....

and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #6131 on: January 15, 2008, 05:39:22 AM »
i was deathly sick all weekend, plus i cut my gums and now i think they are infected cause they are swollen to the max and sensitive as fuck, and my mouths full of blisters from it. im going to the dentist today and i feel like theres going to be needles involved..

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #6132 on: January 15, 2008, 06:08:57 AM »
i have to pay 90 euro because of not having a train ticket. it sucks so bad.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6133 on: January 15, 2008, 06:39:23 AM »
sleigh riding Sunday night and my buddy decided to jump over me... he didn't jump high enough and ended up slamming his knee into the back of my head. He hit me so hard I saw stars and my scalp just exploded. Went to the E.R. and have 4 staples in my head now.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6134 on: January 15, 2008, 06:39:51 AM »
Expand Quote
i was deathly sick all weekend, plus i cut my gums and now i think they are infected cause they are swollen to the max and sensitive as fuck, and my mouths full of blisters from it. im going to the dentist today and i feel like theres going to be needles involved..
[close]

Swollen bloody gums is one of the main reasons I cut down on smoking.

yea, this sucks.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6135 on: January 15, 2008, 06:47:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yea, this sucks.
[close]

If you need to keep up the THC, brownies are your friend. But yea, I used to floss and then just spit a big mass of red. Can't do that anymore.

i cant even brush my teeth cause they'll start bleeding, i can only rinse.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6136 on: January 15, 2008, 07:01:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yea, this sucks.
[close]

If you need to keep up the THC, brownies are your friend. But yea, I used to floss and then just spit a big mass of red. Can't do that anymore.
[close]

i cant even brush my teeth cause they'll start bleeding, i can only rinse.
[close]

Fuck man not to get all dental up in here but I hope you're going in for that appointment soon.

4 oclock today. It sucks.. I cant bite into anything and i have blistes on the roof of my mouth. And i dont know if the infection spread to my tongue cause my tongue kills too. Maybe i have aids or something

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6137 on: January 15, 2008, 07:09:50 AM »
ive been doing that with salt water and listerine, but im at work now and have no access to pickle juice. and i have the hiccups. fuck .

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #6138 on: January 15, 2008, 07:15:48 AM »
It's not the aids if that makes you feel any better.

jrock

« Reply #6139 on: January 15, 2008, 07:33:51 AM »
those mouth ulcers could be caused by stress or inflammation in some other part of your body.  I used to get them all the time when I first started getting crohn's disease or UC or whaterthefuck it is that I have.  get a bottle of ambesol, it'll numb the pain pretty good.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6140 on: January 15, 2008, 07:38:25 AM »
thanks, ill try that out. ill see what the dentist says tonight. i cant even drink coffee cause it burns the roof of my mouth. grr

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6141 on: January 15, 2008, 07:53:13 AM »
Expand Quote
thanks, ill try that out. ill see what the dentist says tonight. i cant even drink coffee cause it burns the roof of my mouth. grr
[close]

Coffee's also pretty acidic. Maybe some herbal tea with a little milk?

yea i just stopped caring, it hurts to drink water. I think its cause the blister popped on the roof of my mouth and anything irritates it. this is such a gross conversation.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #6142 on: January 15, 2008, 10:13:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Coffee's also pretty acidic. Maybe some herbal tea with a little milk?
[close]

yea i just stopped caring, it hurts to drink water. I think its cause the blister popped on the roof of my mouth and anything irritates it. this is such a gross conversation.

Yea it is, but that's why it's in not stoked.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6143 on: January 15, 2008, 03:10:33 PM »
i didnt know that logic pro takes up 25 gigs of space. thats all i have left on my computer right now..
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #6144 on: January 15, 2008, 03:20:45 PM »
i have a saturday class at 8 am. i usually drink till 9 am. what am i going to do?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #6145 on: January 15, 2008, 03:22:37 PM »
i have a saturday class at 8 am. i usually drink till 9 am. what am i going to do?

Put an hours worth of booze in a solid colored cup with a lid.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #6146 on: January 15, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »
it's a 4 hour class...this will be a killer

jrock

« Reply #6147 on: January 15, 2008, 04:24:29 PM »
all of this election coverage is boring the shit out of me.  i can't believe we have to sit through another year of this bullshit

baxter

« Reply #6148 on: January 15, 2008, 04:26:02 PM »
I have a project due on power point and on my mac I don't have it, and its a group project so were both kinda fucked.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #6149 on: January 15, 2008, 04:32:51 PM »
all of this election coverage is boring the shit out of me.  i can't believe we have to sit through another year of this bullshit

I hear you on that one..I'm into politics but I guarentee the media is going to do something to blow away atleast one of the top canidates this year ala howard dean