Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 474001 times)

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #6270 on: January 19, 2008, 08:58:11 AM »
It's snowing today, which means no filming mission, and I didn't get any new magazines in the mail, which means I'll be bored as fuck.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #6271 on: January 19, 2008, 09:57:33 AM »
raaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn all day

Steve Zissou

• Rep: 9
« Reply #6272 on: January 19, 2008, 10:50:10 AM »
lost cell

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #6273 on: January 19, 2008, 11:05:33 AM »
I CANT FIND THE NAME OF THIS FUCKING SONG. THE DUDE SINGING IT SINGS UNDER HIS BREATH SO I COULD ONLY MAKE OUT 5 WORDS. (they rhyme each other.)

.....watchin you,

.....what to do,

dont bother googling the shit i already tried.

sectachrome

• Rep: 41
« Reply #6274 on: January 19, 2008, 11:20:35 AM »
being at work for 10 hours today, starting my semester on tuesday, with none of the classes i wanted to get into, getting a ticket for skating the subway and my $150 electric bill. bummmmed

lame.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
« Reply #6275 on: January 19, 2008, 11:26:18 AM »
yea the cops down there are such dicks. they came in on one of those golf carts right under city hall. my third ticket from there for 100 bucks, sucks
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #6276 on: January 19, 2008, 11:26:25 AM »
my iPod suddenly just stopped working

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #6277 on: January 19, 2008, 11:36:36 AM »
I'm such a dummy, I woke my roomie up to let me in at like 3am, even though the side door was unlocked, but I didn't know, then today I went to eat and forgot my key again!  So i walked around the house for like half an hour trying to open a window until I remembered the side door was unlocked.

sectachrome

• Rep: 41
« Reply #6278 on: January 19, 2008, 11:37:55 AM »
yea the cops down there are such dicks. they came in on one of those golf carts right under city hall. my third ticket from there for 100 bucks, sucks

gay.  Try skating around the Patco stations, theres some long empty tunnels down there that are probably less of a bust then right under City Hall.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
« Reply #6279 on: January 19, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

gay.  Try skating around the Patco stations, theres some long empty tunnels down there that are probably less of a bust then right under City Hall.

yea i normally do we all just thought wed be fine because it was so late and we were just kind of ending the day but we were unlucky. oh well
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #6280 on: January 19, 2008, 03:02:47 PM »
I can't stay awake today.

colin

« Reply #6281 on: January 19, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »
Finding the perfect used car only find out the owner still owes money on it... I'm gonna go for it but shit's complicated. I've got to wire money to his bank to pay off the car, wait for him to get a clear title, then pay off the rest, and have him sign it over to me.

If this goes sour you'll be seeing me on Judge Joe Brown. He's my fav 'cause he's got that hot blonde bailif.

Hey man, you may have already thought of this, or someone may have mentioned, but I don't think it would hurt to talk to your bank before this transaction to see if there are any kind of devices to protect you if things to go sour. Although, maybe being on Judge Joe Brown wouldn't be so bad. My girlfriend's dad loves those shows, and he's one of the smartest guys I know. Fuck, if things kept gong the way for me that they were going between me and AT&T Wireless, one of those shows might've been my next step. Fuck AT&T Wireless, really.

colin

« Reply #6282 on: January 19, 2008, 07:03:26 PM »
It's an old dos style way to use a computer. It helps if you can't use your hands very well.

DOS, man, that's kind of funny. I kind of wish I knew that shit - my girlfriend's computer is pretty much dead as far as I can tell, but I had this homey back in the day, and I was like, "Man, I wish I had some of his DOS skills right now!"

baxter

« Reply #6283 on: January 19, 2008, 07:04:01 PM »
I got a new email and can't sign up for thrasher mailing list. Every time I click on the link it won't load its been happening all day.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #6284 on: January 19, 2008, 07:23:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Finding the perfect used car only find out the owner still owes money on it... I'm gonna go for it but shit's complicated. I've got to wire money to his bank to pay off the car, wait for him to get a clear title, then pay off the rest, and have him sign it over to me.

If this goes sour you'll be seeing me on Judge Joe Brown. He's my fav 'cause he's got that hot blonde bailif.
[close]

Hey man, you may have already thought of this, or someone may have mentioned, but I don't think it would hurt to talk to your bank before this transaction to see if there are any kind of devices to protect you if things to go sour. Although, maybe being on Judge Joe Brown wouldn't be so bad. My girlfriend's dad loves those shows, and he's one of the smartest guys I know. Fuck, if things kept gong the way for me that they were going between me and AT&T Wireless, one of those shows might've been my next step. Fuck AT&T Wireless, really.
Wired the money yesterday, drove the truck home this afternoon. Things I'm not stoked on: no Judge Joe Brown for me.

colin

« Reply #6285 on: January 19, 2008, 07:25:25 PM »
the Slap vid

Even though I would have nothing to contribute to it, I would buy a copy of this video when it's done. Seriously. Will there be copies available?

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #6286 on: January 19, 2008, 07:30:25 PM »
Watching America's Most Wanted home alone... Shit seriously un-nerves me.

Did anyone ever see that episode about the pizza delivery dude someone kidnapped, strapped a bomb on him, and made him rob banks? Then they blew the dude up when the cops closed in on him. The perps got away with the money.

godzillaman

• Rep: -3
« Reply #6287 on: January 19, 2008, 07:32:50 PM »
I heard about that. Did they ever catch they guy? I remember seeing footage of that and being so freaked out.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
« Reply #6288 on: January 19, 2008, 07:34:36 PM »
holy shit, any articles on this?
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

colin

« Reply #6289 on: January 19, 2008, 07:35:39 PM »

Did anyone ever see that episode about the pizza delivery dude someone kidnapped, strapped a bomb on him, and made him rob banks? Then they blew the dude up when the cops closed in on him. The perps got away with the money.

YESS DUDE! Holy shit, I thought that story was so crazy!! Back a bit after it happened, I saw a couple of the videos of it online (I'm not even sure where to start to look for a link). But fuck! That shit was so scary. I don't think they ever determined if the dude was in on it or not. Like, last I read, his family still says that he wasn't in, but the cops kind of think he was. Either way, in the video, he starts rocking back in forth, all by himself, handcuffed, and then BOOM! Fuck, to know that shit is coming...I had a friend once who said, "I'm not afraid of death, I'm afraid of dying." I kind of agree, b/c if I had a bomb strapped around my neck that was going to blow up soon, fuck, I might die of a heartattack from fright before it even went off...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_bomber

baxter

colin

« Reply #6291 on: January 19, 2008, 07:37:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Wired the money yesterday, drove the truck home this afternoon. Things I'm not stoked on: no Judge Joe Brown for me.

Nice! What kind of truck. I'm kind of amped on this article that I saw the other day that GM just bough a company from the Midwest, I think, that has figured out how to make Ethanol from all kinds of trash, not corn.

mick swagger

« Reply #6292 on: January 19, 2008, 07:38:51 PM »
heartburn.

colin

« Reply #6293 on: January 19, 2008, 07:39:44 PM »

johnok

• Rep: 7
« Reply #6294 on: January 19, 2008, 07:55:54 PM »
my x-girlfriend is pissed at me because I don't want to drive with her 4 hours to wilmington to hang out with her friends.

people being mad at you for the stupidest shit is so annoying!

Girls are annoying!

godzillaman

• Rep: -3
« Reply #6295 on: January 19, 2008, 08:00:07 PM »

Girls are annoying!

Such a pain in the tush eh broseph.

Diesel

« Reply #6296 on: January 19, 2008, 08:41:26 PM »
Slap is so boring today.

ReidVaeth

• Rep: -180
  • i'm here.
« Reply #6297 on: January 19, 2008, 09:32:32 PM »
i ride my trucks as loose as possible so i have to  tighten them with my hand every second or esle they fall aart.
jammage.

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #6298 on: January 19, 2008, 09:36:17 PM »
i ride my trucks as loose as possible so i have to  tighten them with my hand every second or esle they fall aart.

then just tighten them a little...

toy machine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #6299 on: January 19, 2008, 09:39:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

then just tighten them a little...
yea, its your own fault man. you deserve it.