Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473830 times)

sectachrome

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 41
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #6630 on: February 03, 2008, 10:50:34 PM »
Mariano's track was just used in the Superbowl.   :-X

Lame  :-\

That is a really good album.

tango $$ tha pussy viol8r

• Rep: 28
  • place an ice cube in her pussy, ejacul8 on it.
« Reply #6631 on: February 03, 2008, 10:52:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Mariano\'s track was just used in the Superbowl.   :-X
[close]

Lame  :-\\

Fuck me, faggot.

bill hates

« Reply #6632 on: February 03, 2008, 11:06:56 PM »
DEM PUSSY AH CRACKAS TRYNA HOLD A NIGGA DOWN, THROWIN A NIGGA A 10 SPOT FOR SELLIN CRACK TRYNA HUSTLE AN SHIT.

word

og de souzas legs

• Rep: 3
  • if boner lasts more than 4 hours, call more ladies
« Reply #6633 on: February 03, 2008, 11:09:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Mariano's track was just used in the Superbowl.   :-X
[close]

Lame  :-\

didnt here mariano's track but i sure heard mike mo's track, also heard radiohead in the pregame.

jayme.f

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6634 on: February 03, 2008, 11:38:28 PM »
The fact that I need these both and don't have enough.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Hosa-Stereo-Mini-Female--Stereo-1-4--Male-Adapter-101187458-i1128947.gc

give me your adress, i have a bunch of these, you can have one.
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.

tango $$ tha pussy viol8r

• Rep: 28
  • place an ice cube in her pussy, ejacul8 on it.
« Reply #6635 on: February 03, 2008, 11:39:36 PM »
I would love your address as well.

jayme.f

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6636 on: February 03, 2008, 11:40:13 PM »
My current set up. My boards about to snap, the baseplates on both my trucks are broken, my wheels are worn down, and a few of my bearings are broken.

that is actually how i like my set-up to be, if my trucks arent fucked then they suck!
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.

baxter

« Reply #6637 on: February 03, 2008, 11:44:48 PM »
i miss my son so much! i cant sleep at night beacause i miss him so much, its the only depressing thing in life, one of my friend's is a tatoo artist and next week im getting a full sleve dedicated to my little man

i love you with all my heart leo, dad is fighting the good fight so that i can see you as much as i can!

i wish i had full custody of you. but i also know that your mommy loves you very much!

in this lifetime i will do all that i can to ensure that you dont make the same mistakes that i made.

you are always on my mind, i see your face were ever i go. i took a chunk of my loan money and put in a trust fund for you. you mean the wor;ld to me, there are times when my depression has left me to think suicidal thoughts, but beacause of you, i have the ultimate reason to live, im sorry that i could not be the man that your mom wanted to stay with, but i undrstand that she had to do what she had to do. but leo my son i will always be here for you, through thick and thin. you have your whol life ahead of you and i will do my bst to guide you in the right direction, i miss rocking you to slep and no matter how tired i was in the morning when i would wake and see your face i knew there was a love between us that is so strong that nothing could seprate us, your dad will always be here for you, i would give my life for you. when i find a house you will have the biggest bedroom in the house. because of you i will always hold your mommy in high regard, no matter what problems me and your mom have i will always love both of you unconditionally, there is no way that i could not, you are apart of me and she is apart of you, when your mom left me i said some mean things out of impulse but i nver wishd anything bad on you. you mean th world to me, i hope you still have the board that i dedicated to you, if not? i still have one saved just for you, even though i get depressed because its been 22 days sinc ive seen i still feel very happy because i know i will see you again. words could never explain how much you mean to me, i will always be here for you. i promise this.

i love you my little buddy!

Makes my life look and feel like pussy shit, and I feel bad.

loophole

« Reply #6638 on: February 04, 2008, 08:57:18 AM »
Expand Quote
writing my psych exam on wednesday.
[close]
that's funny, same thing here...
... and failed it miserably.

colin

« Reply #6639 on: February 04, 2008, 09:35:22 AM »
I'm bummed I got kook'd for I think either being amped on this puking rainbow guy, or the Skygreen Leopards. Oh well...

defiantnate

« Reply #6640 on: February 04, 2008, 09:43:06 AM »
I like the puking rainbow...

I'm not stoked on going to work today, but I called in last Monday. My right ear is still clogged, I can't hear well out of it.

J Kordich, The Real Juice

• Rep: 26
« Reply #6641 on: February 04, 2008, 09:49:22 AM »
Use steam heat, and chew on some gum to open them up some.
Proceed with a drink of parsley (a natural high, you should like it judging from your signature, haha!), tomato, plum, and cranberry. Your body should be enforced with anti-oxidants. Trust, Nathaniel. Trust.

the canadian suit

« Reply #6642 on: February 04, 2008, 10:01:44 AM »
I just heard on the news that some 15 year old kid in Maryland shot down his whole family.

Looking this up and realizing it's like 15 minutes from my apartment, job, and school.

Weird

toonie

« Reply #6643 on: February 04, 2008, 10:39:31 AM »
the city bus schedule is so fucked, i don't think any of the buses run according to what it says

missed the bus this morning and had to take a cab to school

the canadian suit

« Reply #6644 on: February 04, 2008, 10:44:42 AM »
my girlfriends cat has kidney failure, pissed all over the bed. and now they said they need to put him to sleep.

real bummed.

Diesel

« Reply #6645 on: February 04, 2008, 10:54:13 AM »
the city bus schedule is so fucked, i don't think any of the buses run according to what it says

The drivers here are terrible. The driver on the afternoon route to my school always leaves us even though we are like five feet away from the stop. She always bitches about people being in the walkways when there is like 50 people on the bus and no seats left. I have to ride that route twice to get home and she used to make me pay twice to ride it again but, when we had other drivers on that same route I never had to pay twice and they told me I didn't have to. I'm glad people complained and she got fired.

jrock

« Reply #6646 on: February 04, 2008, 03:09:10 PM »
plumbers finally came today, and they told me my hot water heater is dead.  a week and half without hot water, with no end in sight.

toy machine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #6647 on: February 04, 2008, 03:32:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The drivers here are terrible. The driver on the afternoon route to my school always leaves us even though we are like five feet away from the stop. She always bitches about people being in the walkways when there is like 50 people on the bus and no seats left. I have to ride that route twice to get home and she used to make me pay twice to ride it again but, when we had other drivers on that same route I never had to pay twice and they told me I didn't have to. I'm glad people complained and she got fired.
what a cunt , glad to hear she got fired. Not to long ago a bus driver was bitching at my friend so much becuase he smelt like cigarettes and when he was was getting off the bus he lit a smoke, the driver ran to the back and pulled his hoodie over his head so he couldnt get off and started hitting him, so me and my other friend had to pull my buddy out of the bus from this crazy bus driver, It was a prety crazy event
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 03:34:49 PM by toy machine »

bothersome

« Reply #6648 on: February 04, 2008, 03:40:56 PM »
it always feels rad when somone tells you youre fucking boring...

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #6649 on: February 04, 2008, 03:46:16 PM »
I didn't get enough sleep or something, because I was a little fuzzy all day.

I was in the darkroom and it must have been amateur hour, because I exposed 95 sheets of photo paper by accident, and was then late for class.  Now I have a shitload of work to do tomorrow and am out 70 bucks because of my almost completely full box of worthless paper.

E.l.G

« Reply #6650 on: February 04, 2008, 03:55:49 PM »
it always feels rad when somone tells you youre fucking boring...

Fuck them. We're not here on this earth to entertain the petty whims of others.

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #6651 on: February 04, 2008, 04:12:33 PM »
FUCK.

I come home today to see my dog dennis with his left eye closed and watery, had to go to the vet to get it checked out.  He scractched his cornia which means he will just be in pain in discomfort and theres nothing we can really do other than give him the eye drops.  And also the vet mentioned about how bad his knee problems were.  I knew he had problems with his knee(s) but not this bad.  That surgery is 1800.

The surgery along with not having a steady job and my car means ill have to save my money so i cant buy weed for a while.

I guess its not that horribly bad because my mom will help me with the vet bills, and i dont really need to smoke every night, but regardless im bummed.

defiantnate

« Reply #6652 on: February 04, 2008, 07:19:44 PM »
I think it could be good for you, even I've been thinking lately about cutting down on the forest consumption... I can't save any money that way and sometimes don't even like the way I feel after smoking. I get all shakey and and shit, then I get paranoid something is wrong with me... but only sometimes. It's weird.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #6653 on: February 04, 2008, 10:26:14 PM »
FUCK.

I come home today to see my dog dennis with his left eye closed and watery, had to go to the vet to get it checked out.  He scractched his cornia which means he will just be in pain in discomfort and theres nothing we can really do other than give him the eye drops.  And also the vet mentioned about how bad his knee problems were.  I knew he had problems with his knee(s) but not this bad.  That surgery is 1800.

The surgery along with not having a steady job and my car means ill have to save my money so i cant buy weed for a while.

I guess its not that horribly bad because my mom will help me with the vet bills, and i dont really need to smoke every night, but regardless im bummed.

God forbid you miss out on getting stoned while your dog sits there agonizing in pain because of his bad knees.

baxter

« Reply #6654 on: February 04, 2008, 10:48:56 PM »
To many for me to type. To the point I can't wait for school to start tommarow.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #6655 on: February 04, 2008, 11:58:51 PM »
today a relatively hot chick at work came up and asked if I'd ever met Ryan Sheckler, and that if I ever do I should give him her #

>:(
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

baxter

« Reply #6656 on: February 05, 2008, 12:22:55 AM »
Later the Kings are going to get there asses handed to them.

loophole

« Reply #6657 on: February 05, 2008, 08:38:03 AM »
having so much school work that i don't have enough time to fully fulfill my slap pal duties.

but it will pay off, my friends, oh yes, it will. approximately 17-20 hours from now, you will see.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
« Reply #6658 on: February 05, 2008, 02:55:54 PM »
Exams this week are killing me.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #6659 on: February 05, 2008, 03:04:15 PM »
having so much school work that i don't have enough time to fully fulfill my slap pal duties.

but it will pay off, my friends, oh yes, it will. approximately 17-20 hours from now, you will see.

you now what to do first...SLAP OF COURSE!
j/k take your time, your grades are more important