Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 474132 times)

jrock

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #7620 on: March 27, 2008, 10:09:17 PM »
also just spilled beer on my bedsheets.

but then again, i have beer.
no more complaints.

i just spilled hot fudge on my blanket.  it looks like i shit the bed...

baxty

« Reply #7621 on: March 27, 2008, 10:42:55 PM »
Some black kid caught me singing when I was walking home from school.

I have a check up tommarrow which means I have to pee in a cup, get shots, and let the dude grab my nuts with my mom in the room. Which means she gets to see my new dew. I don't want to have to explain to her why I trimmed my balls.

I still can't spell tommarrow.

snitchers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7622 on: March 28, 2008, 12:46:50 AM »
nothing to look forward to tomorrow

tony hawk

« Reply #7623 on: March 28, 2008, 07:21:56 AM »
Expand Quote
where the hell can i buy $lave stuff its not carried anywhere and its all sold out online.
[close]

http://www.plusskateshop.com/ProdBrand.asp?dbBrandID=237

thanks alot man. but still most of the shirts are only offered in small.   

tony hawk

« Reply #7624 on: March 28, 2008, 08:10:20 AM »

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #7625 on: March 28, 2008, 01:10:52 PM »
i was right on this road about 5 minutes before it happened, fucking insane. poor dude has 3rd degree burns over 70% of his body. entire highway got shut down

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3759306&postid=47019604#47019604

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #7626 on: March 28, 2008, 01:50:00 PM »
when almost all the salsa runs out and there is only like that little bit left at the bottom, and the only chips you have left are the small crushed ones at the bottom of the bag, and you try to dip those into the salsa jar, but you just end up getting mad salsa on your hands. fuck that shit.
I used to post

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #7627 on: March 28, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
when almost all the salsa runs out and there is only like that little bit left at the bottom, and the only chips you have left are the small crushed ones at the bottom of the bag, and you try to dip those into the salsa jar, but you just end up getting mad salsa on your hands. fuck that shit.

I just had the same shit happen, only with some texmex chicken soup instead of salsa.  Shit sucks.

colin

« Reply #7628 on: March 28, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »
i was right on this road about 5 minutes before it happened, fucking insane. poor dude has 3rd degree burns over 70% of his body. entire highway got shut down

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3759306&postid=47019604#47019604

Goddamn, that is quite a story! I can't believe the dude is still alive. I think if this were happening to me that I would just ask to die. The pics are pretty gnarly. It looks like two other people had an accident trying to avoid that shit?
http://www.masslive.com/news/photos/gallery.ssf?cgi-bin/view_gallery.cgi/mass/view_gallery.ata?g_id=7167&index=1

toonie

« Reply #7629 on: March 28, 2008, 02:16:50 PM »
blogs that just regurgitate everything from this board
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 02:29:48 PM by toonie »

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #7630 on: March 28, 2008, 05:05:38 PM »
I feel like I am living in jello.  So tired and lethargic- it is so much effort to do anything other than lay still.

BriDen

« Reply #7631 on: March 28, 2008, 05:30:34 PM »
I have absolutely no motivation and am quite depressed.

Perfection*

• Rep: -12
  • I'm there watching
« Reply #7632 on: March 28, 2008, 06:27:59 PM »
depression leads to issues BriDen

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7633 on: March 28, 2008, 06:33:56 PM »
shit! why won't my ignore button work.
i've had enough of that weird dude holding his penis.
I used to post

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #7634 on: March 28, 2008, 06:36:18 PM »
i've had enough of that weird dude holding his penis.

BriDen

« Reply #7635 on: March 28, 2008, 07:10:05 PM »
depression leads to issues BriDen
I prefer a clean shave on handsome young men
And I'm the one with issues?

kilgore.

« Reply #7636 on: March 28, 2008, 07:18:11 PM »
i like living in california, but sometimes i wish i was back in texas skating my local indoor park with no crowd what so ever. out here it's millions of concrete parks, which is cool for a while but then it just gets insanely boring and i feel like everyone is just watching and critiquing me. skating has sucked lately.

jrock

« Reply #7637 on: March 28, 2008, 07:47:51 PM »
i had that same problem.  it really ruined skating for me for a while. 

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #7638 on: March 28, 2008, 07:48:36 PM »
dannyphillips
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7639 on: March 28, 2008, 08:41:11 PM »
i like living in california, but sometimes i wish i was back in texas skating my local indoor park with no crowd what so ever. out here it's millions of concrete parks, which is cool for a while but then it just gets insanely boring and i feel like everyone is just watching and critiquing me. skating has sucked lately.

i always felt like people were critiquing my skating. and they probably always are. i mean don't you always critique people on their skating, and judge them immediately after you see them do a trick. like when some kid rolls up to a spot you're skating, you immediately look at the first thing they do, just to find out if they are a threat to your skateboarding, or if your better than them. i judge people on their skating even when their not skating. like what they look like and shit. i'll see a kid on the street and just be like, "oh that kid definitely sucks at skating". i don't know why. thats just how it goes.
I used to post

kilgore.

« Reply #7640 on: March 28, 2008, 09:01:09 PM »
i do it as well and i fully understand the contradiction of it. i face social anxiety in almost every situation, but honestly i could have left the  whole critiquing out of my last post because during skating its when i feel the lesser of it. my inability to be stoked on skating at the moment is actually almost entirely based on my remembrance of the past and how skating used to be in my home town. now all my friends just want to get photos, and none of them are even hooked up to be in the rush to get them for a certain reason. i know it's fun to document skating and all, but i miss having that skatepark or spot i can just barge whenever  by myself without any disapproval. it just bums me out now that i dont have that spot or park i get a good feeling from and when we go skate san francisco we end up getting trapped in a fucking car because everyone is trying to skate this spot or that spot to get their millionth photo on and not cruise the city, which is what i prefer. i only have a handful of friends here and i'm pretty much sick of them, i moved out here for my girlfriend and for college, and skating has been my life for so long so when i came here i was more than stoked but after a while the whole being in awe over all the spots and parks faded away and i just wish i had the same flow with skating as i did back home because getting knocked off that track has really taken it's tole on me. i'm sure i'll reconstruct that feeling out here eventually but right now it's not in my grasp.

KnockoutNed

« Reply #7641 on: March 28, 2008, 10:09:36 PM »
brown nosing ass co-worker got promoted and is now my supervisor. waaaccck.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #7642 on: March 28, 2008, 10:23:51 PM »
the girll i liked his back his my homie
i hate myself and everyone on the fucking planet
im a complete peice of shit and theres nothing i can do about it
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #7643 on: March 28, 2008, 10:51:09 PM »

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7644 on: March 29, 2008, 06:51:55 AM »
i mean don't you always critique people on their skating, and judge them immediately after you see them do a trick. like when some kid rolls up to a spot you're skating, you immediately loo i'll see a kid on the street and just be like, "oh that kid definitely sucks at skating". i don't know why. thats just how it goes.

i have such a problem with this. any time i see anyone skating, i judge them even on how they push or stop or pick up their board. its become a game where now i just say you dont skate. its a terrible habit and really snobby but i cant stop. lately with all these faggot kooks skating i feel like i need to do this but i know im just being a bitch, whatever.

anyway, im not stoked on the fact im working a 10 hour shift today and its actually nice out and i didnt get to skate for more than 10 minutes yesterday because it was just too cold, and yesterday after i got home i wanted to watch a specific seinfeld and im missing one of my cds from my boxset and i dont know where the fuck it is
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #7645 on: March 29, 2008, 07:51:35 AM »
Expand Quote
i mean don't you always critique people on their skating, and judge them immediately after you see them do a trick. like when some kid rolls up to a spot you're skating, you immediately loo i'll see a kid on the street and just be like, "oh that kid definitely sucks at skating". i don't know why. thats just how it goes.
[close]

i have such a problem with this. any time i see anyone skating, i judge them even on how they push or stop or pick up their board. its become a game where now i just say you dont skate. its a terrible habit and really snobby but i cant stop. lately with all these faggot kooks skating i feel like i need to do this but i know im just being a bitch, whatever.

anyway, im not stoked on the fact im working a 10 hour shift today and its actually nice out and i didnt get to skate for more than 10 minutes yesterday because it was just too cold, and yesterday after i got home i wanted to watch a specific seinfeld and im missing one of my cds from my boxset and i dont know where the fuck it is

gnar'd for your honesty....  same here most of the time when i see people wearing skate shoes the first thing i look at is how badly torn up are the shoes.... 

in another note, not too psyched on the local vibe of skateboarding these days...  locals seem to concerned with contests and shit....  what ever happened to just skating for fun and having a good time w/ your friends?

Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #7646 on: March 29, 2008, 09:47:54 AM »
Thanks, you guys are the assholes who make me not want to roll up to certain spots.

Just kidding, I do it too.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7647 on: March 29, 2008, 09:55:44 AM »
i really fucking hate people and i give props to anyone who works in a restaurant or around people all the time. i swear by the end of my shift i am so angry, frustrated, snappy and pissed that its really a wonder that i still have a job. some stupid fucking customer just asked me to reset his time 3 times, asked me the dumbest fucking questions and then tried to talk to me about tattoos and this asshole maintence dude wont go away and is over my shoulder all the time hitting on me and smelling like shit and every time i tell him to leave me alone he laughs and thinks im kidding and im so close to spitting in his fucking face
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #7648 on: March 29, 2008, 12:15:59 PM »
i just found out im allergic to alcohol last week when i went to see the doctors about my ankle....  i get red all over after a couple of drink, and all this time i thought i was a pussy....  well thats not going to stop me drinking.....
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #7649 on: March 29, 2008, 12:28:25 PM »
woke up this morning to the most buetiful day, i was so hyped to go and skate, about an hour later it starts raining like a mother fucker! fuck vic.