Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473865 times)

toonie

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #7800 on: April 06, 2008, 08:28:36 PM »
dudes i know who used to skate trying to tell me what's up

snowboarders

Foray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7801 on: April 06, 2008, 09:10:00 PM »
Trying to work on a paper that's already two days late, it's 11:30 at night and I've barely written two paragraphs.  Got another paper due friday and then four exams.  Fuck. 

I know what you mean, I get one of those weeks every month or so where I stress super hard and then just do the work last minute and it feels way better.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #7802 on: April 06, 2008, 09:17:53 PM »
I hate how I can't post images on slap anymore, i've got this beyond epic photo to share...

BriDen

« Reply #7803 on: April 06, 2008, 09:23:02 PM »
I hate how I can't post images on slap anymore, i've got this beyond epic photo to share...
Just quote me, and replace the url of my image with yours.

edit: I didn't like it either.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 06:56:11 AM by BriDen »

OttoMaddox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #7804 on: April 06, 2008, 09:27:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Trying to work on a paper that's already two days late, it's 11:30 at night and I've barely written two paragraphs.  Got another paper due friday and then four exams.  Fuck. 
[close]

I know what you mean, I get one of those weeks every month or so where I stress super hard and then just do the work last minute and it feels way better.

This has been "one of those" three months.  The horror.

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #7805 on: April 06, 2008, 09:52:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Just quote me, and replace the url of my image with yours.

those are the smoothest balls i've ever seen.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 09:54:25 PM by longballlarry »
I used to post

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #7806 on: April 06, 2008, 11:28:00 PM »

Yeah, the next few weeks are really going to suck.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #7807 on: April 07, 2008, 05:21:09 AM »
i'm at work and bored to death.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #7808 on: April 07, 2008, 05:44:56 AM »
i had to sleep in a shitty bed friday night, i was very fucked up. resulted in me waking up at like 7am totally congested and sweating cause the room was hot. then woke up in a different shitty bed sunday morn. sucks when youre so uncomfortable it forces you out of bed. so that made getting out of my own amazing bed this morning THAT much harder. this sucks. im tired.

cheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #7809 on: April 07, 2008, 06:44:33 AM »
not stoked on getting woken up this morning at 3am by gunshots in the street outside of my apartment.  not cool at all.
http://cheepshit.tumblr.com/
the worst in jacksonville skateboarding

qwertypoiuy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #7810 on: April 07, 2008, 07:45:50 AM »
class 11-4 and work 4-1

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #7811 on: April 07, 2008, 08:07:48 AM »
tried to get my usual breakfast panini at the local coffee shop and they ran out of eggs....hungover and have no grease in my gut...wtf!
running out of eggs is like a shop running out of grip...
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #7812 on: April 07, 2008, 08:58:53 AM »
Less than a week after my son is born, here comes the baby momma drama.

"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #7813 on: April 07, 2008, 10:24:14 AM »
Fucking Colorado, it's snowing very hard outside right now.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
« Reply #7814 on: April 07, 2008, 10:26:46 AM »
That mean you're coming back to texas?
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #7815 on: April 07, 2008, 10:29:14 AM »
That mean you're coming back to texas?

When I become ludicrously wealthy I will purchase a home there for use between December - April.

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #7816 on: April 07, 2008, 11:09:43 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V6EkJYfyFy4
Forgot that this video existed for awhile, kinda wish I still did.
Dill's my favorite, but everything from 1:30 on is painful to watch.
8)

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Miglios
« Reply #7817 on: April 07, 2008, 11:35:10 AM »
I'm scared every single thread I go into will have a picture of a penis either in some guys ass or on some girls face.

fatcockXL

• Rep: 110
« Reply #7818 on: April 07, 2008, 11:57:25 AM »

spent last night with the dead guy, and he refused to let me leave until i smoked all six blunts of cheeba, and looked at his new paper mache art. little did i know, the cheeba was rolled in paper mache too. after i was completley couchlocked and playing with the buttons on my suede vest, a few acquaintances were brought over. they brought out some nose tickle, and i thought it would help be regain my wits. NO! i looked down at my morrissey tour shirt and i was caught in the bukkake of the party. i introduced myself as the tornado to this redhead, girl (she had a u.k. subs shirt on, i thought it was love) and asked her if she wanted a twirl. i may have blacked out after that, but all i know is i woke up about twenty minutes ago, and there was no condom involved, and my moustache tastes suspicious.

also, a little not stoked on how the deathwish catalogue was received in the skate talk.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #7819 on: April 07, 2008, 12:00:13 PM »
you're rep has just surpassed your post count.

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Miglios
« Reply #7820 on: April 07, 2008, 01:58:33 PM »
Last weekend my questionably racist, sexist (says he's sarcastic, yet to laugh from any joke from his mouth) roommate fucked some girl from LA.  Around 6 in the morning on Sunday, I get woken up by some sounds across the room.  I look over and my roommate and the same girl are in his bed whispering and chuckling and getting cute with eachother.  I fell back asleep for about an hour only to be woken up again by the same shit.  I couldn't fall back asleep and I went on Slap, now I'm ridiculously tired because of not getting any sleep the last two nights.  Last night I had to get up three times and smoke just to fall back asleep.  This shit is killing me, I guess she decided to drive up here (8 hours north) one night after work.  And I just got word that she is staying again tonight.  I'm about to stab my roommate with a screwdriver because he 1) didn't tell me she was coming at all, and 2) They giggle and talk in low voices to eachother on top of a blasting TV until three in the morning.  I think today I am just going to snap and yell at him.  Although I dont think I'm that much of an asshole to actually do it.  What do you guys think?

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #7821 on: April 07, 2008, 02:35:03 PM »
Get beer muscles and straighten him out. Better yet, just man up to that shit. Tell him she needs to buy you food/beer/whatever or hit the bricks. Also, tell her the visit will not have to end so abruptly if she brings a friend you may get along with.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #7822 on: April 07, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »
There are kids where i live that are becoming pretty fucking annoying.  The one kid, about 12 years old, is constantly asking me to skate.  Only i dont skate, i perform.

"Can you do a hardflip? 360 flip? varial heelflip?"

This makes it impossible for me to have a box session without being approached and forced into stupid small talk wihich then interrupts my session.  I could still skate but they be there behind me like a golf crowd, and there is nothing more i hate than being watched by people that dont skateboard.  Fuckin' lurkers.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7823 on: April 07, 2008, 03:58:56 PM »
this dude ive been hanging with has gotten increasingly annoying and boring and he wont take a hit. he followed me to work and is just sitting here waiting for me to be off my shift even though i told him i need to go to the studio after work to do homework. what the fuckkk.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

sergioflorez

« Reply #7824 on: April 07, 2008, 04:02:51 PM »
this dude ive been hanging with has gotten increasingly annoying and boring and he wont take a hint. he followed me to work and is just sitting here waiting for me to be off my shift even though i told him i need to go to the studio after work to do homework. what the fuckkk.

just let the dude know. give it to him the hard way. he'll be out of your hair for good.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #7825 on: April 07, 2008, 08:04:12 PM »
why won't he take a hit? pussy. :-P
:) I must have been tripping last night

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #7826 on: April 07, 2008, 10:34:36 PM »
Low light / high ISO / shitty digital noise.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #7827 on: April 07, 2008, 10:43:24 PM »
Last weekend my questionably racist, sexist (says he's sarcastic, yet to laugh from any joke from his mouth) roommate fucked some girl from LA.  Around 6 in the morning on Sunday, I get woken up by some sounds across the room.  I look over and my roommate and the same girl are in his bed whispering and chuckling and getting cute with eachother.  I fell back asleep for about an hour only to be woken up again by the same shit.  I couldn't fall back asleep and I went on Slap, now I'm ridiculously tired because of not getting any sleep the last two nights.  Last night I had to get up three times and smoke just to fall back asleep.  This shit is killing me, I guess she decided to drive up here (8 hours north) one night after work.  And I just got word that she is staying again tonight.  I'm about to stab my roommate with a screwdriver because he 1) didn't tell me she was coming at all, and 2) They giggle and talk in low voices to eachother on top of a blasting TV until three in the morning.  I think today I am just going to snap and yell at him.  Although I dont think I'm that much of an asshole to actually do it.  What do you guys think?

stay up all night sitting and reading a book with all your lamps pointed at them.  everytime they move snap you head up and watch what theyre doing, and everytime they say something go "whaa-at?  oh, i thought you were talking to me"

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Miglios
« Reply #7828 on: April 07, 2008, 10:48:41 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

stay up all night sitting and reading a book with all your lamps pointed at them.  everytime they move snap you head up and watch what theyre doing, and everytime they say something go "whaa-at?  oh, i thought you were talking to me"

Yeah I'm gonna try and beat them at their own game.  I may take SW33TS advice and get drunk first though.  You know, to get the asshole mentality going.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #7829 on: April 07, 2008, 10:51:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah I'm gonna try and beat them at their own game.  I may take SW33TS advice and get drunk first though.  You know, to get the asshole mentality going.

if they say "why are you being a dick", be like, "hm, i dont know.  sleep deprivation perhaps?"  that gets your insanity defence established right away