Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473755 times)

Mooley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #8040 on: April 12, 2008, 03:00:45 AM »
I think I just did the dumbest fucking thing in the world.
The wiki for the pinworm things had a video which I clicked on. Why, why,why,why,why,why.

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #8041 on: April 12, 2008, 09:15:13 AM »
I think I just did the dumbest fucking thing in the world.
The wiki for the pinworm things had a video which I clicked on. Why, why,why,why,why,why.

The curiosity got to me and i just watched it. FUCCCK

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #8042 on: April 12, 2008, 09:34:31 AM »
My penis must be an pinworm, the only time I've gotten bung is when we're both half asleep

Expand Quote
fuck the pinworm talk, i want to know more about you guys eating out a girls asshole....why?? does it taste exactly like i'd imagine(sweat and shit mixed)? i've always been curious as to why people did this.
[close]

sweat n' shit? maybe if she shit, didn't whipe and then ran a mile.

That's a no brainer, man. Get it clean first, then it's all gravy (not literally, that'd be awful).

Though if anal play has no appeal whatsoever to begin with, why bother?

I went through a phase where I was way into it, but my girlfriend wasn't. It sucked, I could talk her into it, but I just felt guilty and selfish after, and she also got all bummed like her butthole and vag were in a sibling rivalry over my tongue and penis, and also, she now gets to use it as a bargaining chip against you when the innevitable delegation comes along.

"Oh, you don't wanna take out the trash? Well, who took a dick into their unwilling asshole, hmm?"

Fight over, there's no topping that.

MexicanSpaniard, I know you feel me, dawg.

i remembered a quote from family guy when i read that....

peter:" ok remember our deal lois, if i sit through this i get anal....  no matter how clean i want the house you got to do it...."
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Diesel

« Reply #8043 on: April 12, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »
The new stereo boards haven't come out yet...

kilgore.

« Reply #8044 on: April 12, 2008, 10:46:16 AM »
overslept  30 minutes on radiohead tickets. all sold out...i really feel like dying right now.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8045 on: April 12, 2008, 10:52:49 AM »
Expand Quote
I think you just need to buy him the wine. He prefers 1.75 litre bottles.. it hurts him more, but he gets more to drink after.
[close]

Fuck, man, so much good shit in this thread. Haha! ahlee, that story is so good. Speaking of wine bottles in bums:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0203052sherry1.html

yep, a tip to all of you out there. alcohol into the butt gets you more drunk of less of an amount because it will get absorbed by the large intestine first, bypassing your liver and other cleansing apparatuses. the aztecs used to do it and nobody parties like an aztecian
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #8046 on: April 12, 2008, 10:57:19 AM »
overslept  30 minutes on radiohead tickets. all sold out...i really feel like dying right now.
what show, I bought an extra....
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

kilgore.

« Reply #8047 on: April 12, 2008, 10:59:28 AM »
the santa barbara show. but i can do any day in hollywood. i just dont want to end up paying 250 dollars for the sf festival they're playing in. but i will if i can't get a ticket.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8048 on: April 12, 2008, 11:01:15 AM »
the santa barbara show. but i can do any day in hollywood. i just dont want to end up paying 250 dollars for the sf festival they're playing in. but i will if i can't get a ticket.
I got mine for Mansfield Mass., I might actually be in L.A. when their out there, so i might go to that show too, if a friend has an extra...

kilgore.

« Reply #8049 on: April 12, 2008, 11:03:34 AM »
oh word. i'm so bummed on it man, hopefully ebay prevails for me here soon.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
« Reply #8050 on: April 12, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »
once a few years ago one of my favorite bands was doing a "one" time reunion show, and i called immediatly knowing theyd be sold out super quick. i was at work and i called, credit card in hand, getting 6 tickets for friends and myself. the phone at work cut out because at the time we were having phone issues and i called back 2 seconds later literally and they were sold out. i was so close to crying i was so bummed.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

defiantnate

« Reply #8051 on: April 12, 2008, 11:36:17 AM »
I found out yesterday that my work in pretty much taking advantage of me.

I'm making $11.50, while almost everyone else makes $12 and up. I've been working there longer than mostly everybody and work just as hard, if not harder.

Definitely not stoked.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #8052 on: April 12, 2008, 01:38:50 PM »
I found out yesterday that my work in pretty much taking advantage of me.

I'm making $11.50, while almost everyone else makes $12 and up. I've been working there longer than mostly everybody and work just as hard, if not harder.

Definitely not stoked.

ask for a raise, without (at least initially) mentioning other people's wage.  ask for it  A) because youve been there a long time,  B) you work hard, and  C) you do good work

underachiever

• Rep: 2
  • d-d-d-d-d-d-d-DAMN
« Reply #8053 on: April 12, 2008, 06:01:37 PM »
i dont know how but for some reason my card reader fucked with my cameras memory card when i plugged it in, and im pretty sure i just lost about 300 pictures i took from november to this afternoon.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #8054 on: April 12, 2008, 10:40:50 PM »
When people don't leave feedback on ebay. Is it really that hard to take 30 seconds out of your day to do it?

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8055 on: April 12, 2008, 11:17:41 PM »
Going to the bar and getting negged out when there are a shit ton of meatheads there grilling on the girls your friends with that work there...fuckin hate that shit. They look like there staring at a filet and a can of muscle milk!

baxty

« Reply #8056 on: April 13, 2008, 12:55:38 AM »
Not going on the computer or seeing quality boobies for a week was a total mind fuck.

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #8057 on: April 13, 2008, 05:04:38 AM »
Getting up early today, drank a cup of coffee and am still tired as fuck.

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #8058 on: April 13, 2008, 05:19:15 AM »
my pants smell like old books for some reason

LloydChristmas

« Reply #8059 on: April 13, 2008, 05:46:56 AM »
petty, but...

i got a cavity recently probably because i drink a lot of coffee with sugar.  the girl cleaning my teeth was like "try not to sip your coffee, just drink it and be done with it".  i was like "don't <i>sip</i> my coffee??"  what am i, gonna chug hot coffee?!  we all know sugar substitutes taste like shit too.  my life fuel has been compromised  :(.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #8060 on: April 13, 2008, 07:30:02 AM »
petty, but...

i got a cavity recently probably because i drink a lot of coffee with sugar.  the girl cleaning my teeth was like "try not to sip your coffee, just drink it and be done with it".  i was like "don't <i>sip</i> my coffee??"  what am i, gonna chug hot coffee?!  we all know sugar substitutes taste like shit too.  my life fuel has been compromised  :(.

i have the same problem, plus really bad teeth run in my family. my dentist wanted me to drink EVERYTHING through a straw for a while even coffee and things like beer. i always use sugar substitutes in coffee if i even use sugar but the coffee itself is bad enough for teeth i guess. whatever, if brushing my teeth twice a day isnt enough i dont really care enough to change my coffee habits

im not stoked on the fact that the weather is supposed to get colder and ive been spoiled by high 70s since thursday. also not stoked that i cant go back into my own apartment because that dude is still there and im afraid to go home.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #8061 on: April 13, 2008, 07:39:30 AM »
Not going on the computer or seeing quality boobies for a week was a total mind fuck.

Sup Baxter, I was wondering why you haven't been on AIM lately.
My ex-girlfriends aren't gonna harass themselves, you know.
8)

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #8062 on: April 13, 2008, 07:40:19 AM »
Vicky you can always call the police to do a "belongings retrieval," I've set those up for folks before. A cop will come along to make sure shit doesn't get crazy.

Also, about that lease, you could possibly get out of it if you get a restraining order against the guy. Or get him off the lease. My little sis was sharing a cell phone plan with an abusive prick and was able to get out of the contract once she had some court papers in hand.

I know the legal system is super intimidating but in some cases it can really help out.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #8063 on: April 13, 2008, 08:15:51 AM »
My roomate got busted with 2 pounds of weed, spent last weekend in the slammer, and now has to live with his brother on probation, which means I might have to move in with my parents this summer, NOT STOKED.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #8064 on: April 13, 2008, 08:52:00 AM »
Vicky you can always call the police to do a "belongings retrieval," I've set those up for folks before. A cop will come along to make sure shit doesn't get crazy.

Also, about that lease, you could possibly get out of it if you get a restraining order against the guy. Or get him off the lease. My little sis was sharing a cell phone plan with an abusive prick and was able to get out of the contract once she had some court papers in hand.

I know the legal system is super intimidating but in some cases it can really help out.

i know i can im just scared, i just feel like an idiot and i feel bad if people help me. id ont know.

im feeling even worse now because they just carried out one of our members at my work on a stretcher thing because he just started to have a seizure in the hallway and i saw his wife run from a block away crying into the ambulance such a bummer i feel so awful

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8065 on: April 13, 2008, 09:20:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i know i can im just scared, i just feel like an idiot and i feel bad if people help me. id ont know.

im feeling even worse now because they just carried out one of our members at my work on a stretcher thing because he just started to have a seizure in the hallway and i saw his wife run from a block away crying into the ambulance such a bummer i feel so awful
Vicky you have no reason to be scared...he's the one who should be scared. And more importantly you should never feel bad to ask friends or family for help, thats why they're your freinds and family, you'd do the same for them....
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 09:22:15 AM by Lance »

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8066 on: April 13, 2008, 10:28:17 AM »
i turned 43 today im not stoaked
and all you got was your lousy Slap account and a handful of kooks...

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #8067 on: April 13, 2008, 11:25:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I know that shit's scary, I'm not gonna lie. But once you take a few steps in the right direction it gets less scary.

But I can almost guarentee nobody who's in it to help you thinks your an idiot; you should try and scratch that shit from your mind. I'm sure they're just scared for you and want to help.

baxty

« Reply #8068 on: April 13, 2008, 11:41:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sup Baxter, I was wondering why you haven't been on AIM lately.
My ex-girlfriends aren't gonna harass themselves, you know.
Well dawg Im fucking back, let me tell you guys the internet rules. Go America.

pleasekillme

« Reply #8069 on: April 13, 2008, 03:47:41 PM »
elitists