Author Topic: a chipped elbow??  (Read 2282 times)

Tko788

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
a chipped elbow??
« on: October 26, 2009, 09:01:04 PM »
As many times as i've fell on my elbow, i've never thought of feeling it after the swelling went down. A few days ago I felt my left elbow and realized that part of the point is gone. Instead, it feels as if its chipped. It doesn't hurt unless i bang it on something. I can move it with no problem and can't feel any bits of bone moving around. I just wanted to know if:

anyone else has this problem

Would this fuck up my elbow in the future?

Is a doctors visit worth the money seeing as how i dont have insurance?

Cas4Lyfe

• Rep: 4
Re: a chipped elbow??
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 01:14:19 AM »
i have the exact same thing.. except in my right arm. i've slammed numerous times on it, but just recently i was trying to ollie a double set, kept sticking on the landing and the weight of my body went right onto my elbow like three times in a row. i'd obviously had swellbows before that, but not that big. my arm was fucked and now i can feel shit moving around in it too. i'm not sure if its bone, but it has a sort of cartilage-y feel to it. and where mine is isn't on the point.. its up like an inch or so. 
I spent 10 minutes watching what I thought was "Cool Runnings" before I realized it was the Jackson 4 pushing Michael's coffin.

scootboard

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 04:14:27 AM »
naw i have the exact same thing. so far its alot more scary than it is painful. ive had a chip the size of half a nickel missing in my elbow for about two years now. i dont really fall on it anymore but when i used to the hole would just get bigger and more sensitive. some kid cracked his noggin at the park one day and the ambulance came so i asked one of the emt dudes about it. he felt around it for a while and said you cant cast or fix an elbow chip, that it will take at least a year to heal on its own without falling on it.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 05:08:17 AM »
ya, i have a chip in both my elbows. it kind of works its way out...not sure how but the chips arent there anymore. not really worth a doctors visit unless it really really hurts i guess?

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 09:32:43 AM »
HARSH
ONTARIO CANADA

sk8nappreciate

• Rep: -21
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 04:13:05 AM »
I chipped and hyper extended my elbow playing flyers-up once it sucked ass to mouth dick. I had to wear a cast for around 6 weeks.
That's real life bro, no sticking lollipops up your ass and licking jesus's butthole man. People are getting raped,murdered and visiting the berrics daily. Deal with it.

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 01:03:03 PM »
i dont know if my elbow is chipped or anything, i guess not but i kjeep getting these cracks/clicks when i get it in some weird position. It never used to happen. started after i fell on it a couple times too much. nothin painful though