Author Topic: "SK8" on NBC  (Read 99133 times)

Bill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: "SK8" on NBC
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2006, 06:25:07 PM »
I can't believe he actually thinks mizzark has the actual tapes.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2006, 06:32:59 PM »
Quote from Mizzark (real name: Mark Thompson):

"you're actually just 100 percent gay and you sound like a little girl"

Quote from eight oh eight:
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I am 100% real.
[close]
....real fucking gay.

[close]

Again, quit making fun of me, stop making the situation harder than it has to be, and just send me the goddamn tapes!

Mark, you promised me that you were going to send the tapes. Well (like the Nike commercial), just do it! Be a man, not a lying poser.

- David L. Lumpkins

cry harder faggot.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2006, 10:24:14 PM »

Mizzark

« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2006, 10:40:38 PM »

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2006, 06:02:00 AM »
incredible. i thought i had crown as biggest dick in the world for shitting in a handicapped kids hat in highschool then making him put it back on his head but god damn ive been de-throned....i bow to you

hahahahha, i dont know about that...

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2006, 10:28:40 AM »
because I love seeing suspense, action, drama, and edgyness in a skateboarding-oriented light.

- David L. Lumpkins

couldnt you just rent grind or camp out for tickets to dyrdek's new movie?

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2006, 05:01:05 PM »
this post is for david lumpkins-

recently i have had some rather life-changing experiences that have caused me to become more in tune with my conscience and i feel like i owe it to you to get you these sk8 tapes.  i had a long talk with mizzark and in the end he gave me the tapes for every episode that they made.  i got them if you want them, perhaps we could meet up in orlando when i'm there in a month?  let me know what works for you.

apologies for all the trouble/inconvenience, i'd like to make it up to you

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2006, 05:32:28 PM »
i dont think sk8 kept people on the edge of there seats, it was more like degrassi except with skate boards. the only thing i remebr is when they find some magical mini ramp or something, thats not big, thats nothing, people find secret spots all the time, its no biggie. and as for koston and muska, they did this pile of a show for one reason $$$$.

psssh todd falcon whoever the hell that is.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2006, 01:17:56 AM »

recently i have had some rather life-changing experiences that have caused me to become more in tune with my conscience and i feel like i owe it to you to get you these sk8 tapes.  i had a long talk with mizzark and in the end he gave me the tapes for every episode that they made.  i got them if you want them, perhaps we could meet up in orlando when i'm there in a month?  let me know what works for you.

ahahahahaha
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

hesh_trash

« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2006, 04:26:32 AM »
i'd prefer to think david l. lumpkins is real.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2006, 08:27:06 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

ahahahahaha

i'm being serious.

PM me david, if these people are too much for you to deal with.

qweiop13

« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2006, 04:24:58 PM »
To (username "ymhy"):

As much as I would like to travel down south to Orlando, I cannot do that. Of course, the main reason is that it is hard to trust anyone after what happened last month with Mark Thompson's (a.k.a. Mizzark) prank. Furthermore, it's difficult to trust anyone else either since there are a ton of dangerously rude people on this site. Second, my job is very important to me and it is a high-demand position. Therefore, I need to stay where I'm at and just keep working.

If you seriously have all 13 episodes of NBC's "SK8" recorded on a VHS tape, please mail the package from the United States Postal Service and send it to:

David L. Lumpkins
33 Fuller Street
Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A. 02124-3732

Thank you for your cooperation.

- David L. Lumpkins

Blackacre

• Rep: 2
« Reply #132 on: September 18, 2006, 06:33:10 PM »
Wanrning: David L. Lumpkins is secrertly working for a clandestine government agency that two years ago found out about the secret messages that were hidden by aliens from planet zorlac in the broadcasts of the show SK8  on NBC.  The commercials because they contain the secret to cracking the alien code.  Sending him the tapes will bring disaster to all humanity.  Additionally, he will kill to get the tapes, so avoid personal contact.
our people are poor, and you know damn well nobody wants to be poor

Mizzark

« Reply #133 on: September 18, 2006, 06:41:15 PM »
Wanrning: David L. Lumpkins is secrertly working for a clandestine government agency that two years ago found out about the secret messages that were hidden by aliens from planet zorlac in the broadcasts of the show SK8  on NBC.  The commercials because they contain the secret to cracking the alien code.  Sending him the tapes will bring disaster to all humanity.  Additionally, he will kill to get the tapes, so avoid personal contact.

hahahha

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2006, 06:45:22 PM »
The commercials because they contain the secret to cracking the alien code.

qweiop13

« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2006, 06:26:18 AM »
Hey "ymhy", I thought you were going to send me the package of "SK8" episodes? What happened?

- David L. Lumpkins

crailtapper

« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2006, 08:38:44 AM »
Hey "ymhy", I thought you were going to send me the package of "SK8" episodes? What happened?

- David L. Lumpkins

David,

For the love of Christ, why the FUCK would you have chosen to fly an hour and a half to get some VHS tapes? You could have just gotten them mailed to you to begin with. That being said, I believe that your motive behind that trip was to try to molest a "lil sk8r boi." How old are you? How long have you been having a fetish for young boys with skateboards? Where do you work? Because your employer needs to know about this kind of behaviour. You fucking sicken me.

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2006, 10:40:20 PM »
Hey. I this guy is probably a pedophile

quote from http://forums.dreamincode.net/showtopic11445.htm

A google search of this piece of shit returns 143 posts at random forums with the name David L. Lumpkins.

The funny thing is he can't keep his story straight, as he signs several posts with the following names:

Steven J. Roberts.
Danny V. Haverhill
Kenneth B. Jones
Valerie H. Roberts

Results 1 - 10 of about 432 for "[email protected]". (0.88 seconds)

From another forum:

My e-mail address is someone else's name for security reasons.

And now for the super fagaliciousness:

I am dying to find out how this show was like. I want to see the amazingly awesome kickflips that took place on the show. I want to see the drama that unfolded at the skateparks during the show. I want to see the skateboarding rivals that Josh Raden had to deal with. I want to see the ladies of "SK8" (Adrienne Carter, who portrays Michelle on the program, looks hot!). I want to see the professional skateboarders who made guest appearances on "SK8", like Eric Koston and Chad Muska. And most of all, I want to see the creativity side of the show and the style that the producers, camera crew, writers, and directors were able to come up with to put together a program that deals with skateboarding.

He even goes so far as to post his address (fake) in one post:

EDWARD CREAN, JR.
12 COUNTRY CLUB BLVD.
LITTLE EGG HARBOR, NJ 08087-1830 

He says in his original post he wants it for the commercials, but then says he wants it for the awesome kickflips.

The IP addy he posted from traces back to:

IP:                216.49.220.139
City:              Schaumburg, Illinois

Country Code:      US
Currency:          USD [United States Dollars]
Private IP?        No
Known Proxy?      No

The IP is owned by:

OrgName:    Career Education
OrgID:      CAREER-32
Address:    2895 Greenspoint Parkway
Address:    Suite 600
City:      Hoffman Estates
StateProv:  IL
PostalCode: 60195

NetRange:  216.49.208.0 - 216.49.223.255
CIDR:      216.49.208.0/20
NetName:    DC-CEC-NEW
NetHandle:  NET-216-49-208-0-1
Parent:    NET-216-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS.CAREERED.COM
NameServer: NS2.CAREERED.COM
Comment:   
RegDate:    2004-12-03
Updated:    2004-12-03

TechHandle: WAA1-ARIN
TechName:  Anwar, Walead Abdel
TechPhone:  +1-847-585-2163
TechEmail:  ******@careered.com

OrgTechHandle: BMG1-ARIN
OrgTechName:  Greenawalt, Bryan M
OrgTechPhone:  +1-847-781-3600
OrgTechEmail:  ***************@hotmail.com

Further banter:

I'm not talking crap! I want NBC's "SK8", it's a show that I want to see, whether you guys like it or not, I'm hoping to find someone who has the commercials because I crave for teen-oriented commercials, and I think that it's 12,748 times better than a regular skateboarding video.

If I cannot find anyone who has the original commercials, then that's okay too. I don't mind. I realize that people who record any TV show like to save time on their tapes by eliminating commercials. But listen up folks, I never talk trash. What I say is what I mean. Period. I am dead serious about everything. I want "SK8" on NBC, and nothing else!

And... last but not least... he takes the cake with this:

Hello, I'm David L. Lumpkins from Boston, Massachusetts.

Hello, I am David L. Lumpkins. I am about to turn 24 years old on November 3rd, 2004. I can say (with confidence) that I am one of the nicest people that you'll meet in my home city of Boston. I do not do any of the following things: smoke, drink alcohol, use excessive foul language, and I have never had sexual intercourse so far in my entire life. Believe me, I'm proud to be a virgin. I believe that there's nothing wrong with it. I do not play sports and I do not watch any sports at all, with the exception of skateboarding. It's pretty rare for a guy, particularly at my age, to not do any or all of the above.

I am currently attending Gibbs College, which is a private 18-month college. Right now, I'm in my tenth month at the school. My major is business administration management. I have had very interesting courses, such as Intro to Business, Spreadsheet Applications, and Macroeconomics, just to name a few. I have to take 28 different courses to graduate. So far, I've completed 14 courses. I have 10 A's and 4 A minuses, accounting for a cumulative GPA of 3.90, which is a high A (about 97%). I also work full-time at Partners HealthCare, a office faculty in the Charlestown section of Boston. I enter vendor numbers and remit addresses for patients in the financial/accounts payable department. I love my job and I love school. I can't get enough of either.

During my teen years and into my twenties, my favorite Saturday morning activity was waking up and tuning in to watch "TNBC", which was a block of at least four teen-oriented shows shown on the NBC television network, over a span of three hours. It seemed like an ongoing tradition that would never end, lasting from 1992 to 2002. Although I loved every show that aired on TNBC, I was not able to record the shows on a VHS tape because my family could not afford to buy a television set with a built-in VCR. Once we got a VHS-accessible television set in October of 2002, NBC had eliminated all of the TNBC shows and replaced it with the boring and "too-kindergartenish-for-my-age" Discovery Kids programs. Since 2003, I've been working hard to ask other people online to make copies for me of those TNBC shows on videotape. So far, I have the following:

* 16 episodes of "Hang Time"

* 20 episodes of "One World"

* 25 episodes of "City Guys"

* 31 episodes of "Just Deal"

* 13 episodes of "All About Us"

(Note: I am way too busy to make copies of these five shows for anyone at this time.)

There is only one TNBC show remaining that I badly want. The show's name is "Skate" (also spelled as "SK8". So far this year, I've had rough luck trying to get episodes of this show. One person for Houston, Texas shipped a tape to me in which contained two episodes of "SK8". The tape never reached my house because the mail carrier lost it. Another person had nine episodes of "SK8" when I first made the request back in March of 2004. Two months later, however, they told me that the tapes got washed away in a basement flood. Another person who lived in North Carolina said that he recorded all thirteen episodes of the show, only to not reply to my e-mails when we totally agreed on the commitment. Lastly, a person who lived in New Jersey said that he had all thirteen episodes, but he keeps playing stupid games with me. He wants me to set up a PayPal account, and he too takes forever to respond to my e-mails. Like I said above, I'm a very friendly person. I do not insult people and if you respect me, I'll give you the proper respect in return. Fair game.

I am asking everyone that if you did record any of the thirteen episodes of the former TNBC show "Skate" ("SK8", please send an e-mail back to me immediately. My e-mail address is [email protected]. I will only accept responses from anyone who lives in any of the 50 states within the United States of America. Please be sure to include the total number of "Skate" episodes that you recorded. If you are willing to tape trade with me for this television show, please put "Mindsay" along with your username in the subject line so I won't treat it as spam mail. I'm also asking everyone to be very serious in tape trading with me .... as I explained above, I've already gone through enough problems. If you know anyone else who happened to have recorded this show, please notify them about this request as well. The more people who get involved, the better my chances are. Just so you'll know, "Skate" was a teen-oriented skateboarding series that was a part of NBC's "TNBC" lineup during the 2001-2002 television season. The show only lasted one season, with a total of 13 episodes filmed. The main cast of "Skate" included Christopher Jorgens, Adrienne Carter, Jorgito Vargas, Jr., and Blair Wingo.

Finally, I have never had a serious girlfriend in my entire life. Never! I am also tired of being single, so I'm on the market! I am 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 124 pounds. I believe that I'm single because most guys are at least 5'9" tall, are slightly heavier in weight, and most ladies look for guys who are taller than them. I also cannot seem to find compatible single females in the city of Boston. It seems like all of the nice and attractive ladies with a quality personality are taken.

I am a straight person (not gay), looking for a female between the ages of 22 and 26 who lives within a 50 mile radius of Boston, for a friend-to-potential-girlfriend or long-term relationship. She has to have at least graduated from high school. Any educational status higher than a high school diploma is certainly acceptable. She cannot be a smoker at all. Ethnicity (race, skin color) does not matter. I am totally comfortable with interracial dating, though as a African-American guy, I have never dated a White/Caucasian lady in my entire life. I feel like it's important to date outside of your race. I can explain more about that if we actually do go out on a date. Other important qualities that I'm looking for .... sorry, but any female smokers are eliminated. I don't smoke and I can't stand the smell of it. I will only date non-alcholic or social drinking females. (Social drinking means taking just one glass of beer or wine per two days; no multiple servings within a 48-hour span.) A drunk female is a waste of my time (as you can probably tell, I care a lot about my health!). Their religious background does not matter to me. I will not date females with a hairstyle afro. Last, but not least, the lady cannot have tattoos or piercings of any kind anywhere on their bodies. I rate appearance as very important. This includes belly-button, lip, and tongue piercings. Since I care a lot about a female's appearance, please send me a photo attached within your e-mail.

Extra notes: If you are a female who does not fit within the qualifications that I listed above, please do not respond. You must live no further west than Worcester, Massachusetts, and the only out-of-state females who can respond for a relationship opportunity are those who live in southeastern New Hampshire (Manchester, Nashua, Portsmouth, and surroundings areas) and the Providence metro area in the state of Rhode Island (includes Cumberland, Lincoln, Cranston, Warwick, and a few other towns). If you are not within the ages of 22 and 26 and you do know a decent female within that age range who lives within my 50-mile range, or if you live in any other part of the United States and you know a female who lives within my area and is in my age group, feel free to contact me. Serious replies only. Just like my efforts in trying to get the TV show "Skate", I do not need false or non-serious replies. However, the more links, the better my chances are. Even parents who are in their forties, fifties, or sixties with a single daughter in her mid 20's who live within fifty miles of me can respond. Again, a photo is required. If you want to see a photo of me, please follow these steps below:

1. Log on to www.collegeluv.com

2. In the "free search" area, click "I'm a female", "Seeking a Male".

3. In the "age range" boxes, type 23 and 24.

4. The country is U.S.A. In the "postal code" box, type 02124.

5. In the "within" box, select "1 mile".

That's me on that site! If you wish, click on "dlump72" to view my profile.

If any females are interested in contacting me for a relationship opportunity, please put "Mindsay" along with your username in the subject line so I won't think that it is spam mail.

I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog here at mindsay.com.

--- David L. Lumpkins

HEY BUDDY... YOU"RE A FUCKING NUT JOB

Mizzark

« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2006, 10:50:36 PM »
HOLY SHIT

HenryChinaski

• Rep: 28
« Reply #139 on: October 07, 2006, 11:04:11 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This dude really is a psycho net stalker pedophile! I didn’t know if this was for real or not, but after seeing all that I believe it now. What a nut! Mizzark, you are hilarious dude, I can’t believe you told this psycho you had all the episodes on tape would meet him and give them to him. That weirdo wanted to molest your ass man! Someone needs to log into that dating site and get his picture. This is by far the funniest thread on these boards!
"You don't know what I'm all about like killing cops and reading Kerouac."

rapist

« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2006, 11:58:13 PM »
Meet dlump72 @ American Singles

Headline: I'm a friendly guy
Username: dlump72

About Me: I am a friendly guy, but I haven't had any "true" friends since my last year of high school, and I'm tired of being lonely. For the most part, every female who I have ran into has a boyfriend, and they don't care enough or are too busy to be a friend of mine. I have never had a serious girlfriend in my life. That explains why so far in my l spent more time indoors than outdoors. Of course I will be outdoors more often if I can find a female who truly cares enough about me to the point where she will be there for me through thick and thin, as well as enjoy spending quality time with me.

mikefork

« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2006, 12:27:58 AM »
yikes

Mizzerk

• Rep: 11
    • stella avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2006, 12:57:53 AM »
Holy shit mizzark im glad you didnt meet this guy

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2006, 10:48:35 AM »
HOLY SHIT

id totally feel like shit if i was you. dudes short, black, lonley, probably has ocd, stuck in childhood.

and for some reasn i thought dude was like 35 and idont knwo if i my imagination created it , but i thought he said he worked at nbc?
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Mizzark

« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2006, 10:49:47 AM »
I talked to him over the phone and he sounded kind of like micheal jackson

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2006, 10:52:34 AM »
thats some scary shit right there.

roulette

« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2006, 02:48:31 PM »
. Even parents who are in their forties, fifties, or sixties with a single daughter in her mid 20's who live within fifty miles of me can respond. Again, a photo is required.
hahaaa

whoa i bet it was micheal jackson

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2006, 02:56:41 PM »
if thats him being genuine, and not some scary rapist front, then feel pretty bad for the guy.

Mizzark

« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2006, 03:04:28 PM »
if thats him being genuine, and not some scary rapist front, then feel pretty bad for the guy.

several different names and locations, hundreds of messages posted at skateboarding forums, what do you think

Wancakes

• Rep: 0
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2006, 06:41:34 PM »
I talked to him over the phone and he sounded kind of like micheal jackson

I seriously lost it for a second there

fuuuuck.
dlump72 unhh!
Ehyo!

Set it off!!