Author Topic: Ask A Slap Pal  (Read 6338 times)

Alan

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2548
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Ask A Slap Pal
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2009, 07:29:39 AM »
I'm studying in Vienna right now and there's this German girl here that I'm pretty sure wants my d. Should I fuck her? We rarely hang out, but when we do, I could swear that she's always checking me out and shit. But there are two kickers here-she's going to be studying at my school back in the states starting in Jan. until June and she has a boyfriend in the states that she's been going out with for 4 years. I've met this guy once before and he was pretty cool so I'm not sure how I would feel about fucking her. But rest assured if he was a dick or I never met him I would totally throw it in her.

Vienna is full of sluts. Don't interfere in a relationship...
Although I have a feeling you already fucked her.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2009, 08:56:52 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm studying in Vienna right now and there's this German girl here that I'm pretty sure wants my d. Should I fuck her? We rarely hang out, but when we do, I could swear that she's always checking me out and shit. But there are two kickers here-she's going to be studying at my school back in the states starting in Jan. until June and she has a boyfriend in the states that she's been going out with for 4 years. I've met this guy once before and he was pretty cool so I'm not sure how I would feel about fucking her. But rest assured if he was a dick or I never met him I would totally throw it in her.
[close]

Nah, not yet. I got busy with school and haven't seen her again. But I guess I'll stay out of it. A bunch of my friends have said to go for it, but I was waiting to see where the Pals fell on this.

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »
anyone ever try this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Cleanse
I've been eating badly for a few months now and I'm trying to find something for a fresh start.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2009, 01:52:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Nah, not yet. I got busy with school and haven't seen her again. But I guess I'll stay out of it. A bunch of my friends have said to go for it, but I was waiting to see where the Pals fell on this.

i would do it but im pretty crumbly

ChrisGilmour

• Rep: -2
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2009, 10:07:06 PM »
how long will it take for my eyebrow to grow back?  ???