Author Topic: bitch nigga is all leo n shit  (Read 3384 times)

cops keep firing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 63
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: bitch nigga is all leo n shit
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2009, 01:16:18 PM »
saying that anyone who grinds up a rail is biting leo is like saying anyone who has ever done a flip trick is biting rodney mullen.
it's skating; people are going to do whatever they want. who cares who did what first?
plus gangemi's 50 up the rail is the best one i've seen so far. good post.
I mean, if the creator of the universe is truly concerned with where you put your penis, then surely he has an opinion on who had the best part in Fully Flared.

3rd Person Jimmy

• Rep: 3
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 01:55:07 PM »
Jimmy thinks anyone who does nollie heelflip noseslides is biting Kelly Bird.

sage

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2009, 02:46:50 PM »
i can't comprehend the fact that it's possible to hate on grind up a handrail
you have to haul enough ass so you can grind up and then ride away, pop higher, balance more, etc.

because it looks ugly as fuck. But you're a dude who can't tell the difference between a bigspin heel and a "tre body varial" so who really gives a shit what you think.

ugly ass kook

• Rep: -58
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2009, 03:02:09 PM »
Expand Quote
you have to haul enough ass so you can grind up and then ride away, pop higher, balance more, etc.

[close]

because it looks ugly as fuck.
it's the difficulty factor that makes it enjoyable. although, your probably just hating for the sake of hating, because your a hater.

EmilioBestevez

• Rep: 71
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2009, 03:48:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

because it looks ugly as fuck. But you're a dude who can't tell the difference between a bigspin heel and a "tre body varial" so who really gives a shit what you think.

Skate elitists make me laugh.....criticism is necessary but still, theres a fine line between legitimate criticism and trendy ignorant hating (of course slap has two of both worlds).... people like you are the new shittiest thing about skateboarding.  But your a dude who can tell the difference between a bigspin heel and a tre body varial so you must know better right?  you've probably seen like 5 grinds up a handrail and already your annoyed by it...  I've probably seen well over 100,000 kickflips in my life and landed even more...don't see me complaining
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 03:53:15 PM by EmilioBestevez »

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2009, 05:41:26 PM »
i know that people have gone up rails(wray, templeton, duffel off the top of my head)
but leo is the first one to go up a legit sized rail, and establish skating up rails as part of his daily skating. i doubt that kids who try to grind ip stuff are thinking "just like leo" and not "just like*insert other grind-upper here*" yes its progression, but for the moment, its copying.

SloppySevenths

• Rep: -11
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 03:52:21 AM »
everyone copies other people because they see someone do something, they think it looks cool/fun, and they try to learn it. youve done it, dont act like you havent. everyone does. get over yourself, for the sake of this kids ability to grind up a fucking rail. shits nuts.
Jura thinks Im cool as fuck :D