Author Topic: Things that secretly make you think less of a person  (Read 38543 times)

turdtastic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 52
Re: Things that secretly make you think less of a person
« Reply #1080 on: March 04, 2024, 06:48:48 AM »
People who constantly laugh by text or irl too. « Oh damn thats crazy haha, cant believe that hahaha, oh man haha ». Its even more gratting in real life, those little nervous chuckles shoved in every sentence. Awful.
Yeah, my nephew used to add “lol” at least once in every single text he sent.
I gave him so much shit for it, didn’t stop him; almost felt like he was trolling.
Everything said doesn’t need a chuckle…

newguy

« Reply #1081 on: March 04, 2024, 06:57:27 AM »
Expand Quote
People who constantly laugh by text or irl too. « Oh damn thats crazy haha, cant believe that hahaha, oh man haha ». Its even more gratting in real life, those little nervous chuckles shoved in every sentence. Awful.
[close]
I gave him so much shit for it, didn’t stop him; almost felt like he was trolling.

Texts i usually just roll my eyes, but irl i never say anything because usually the people who do this are pretty awakward socially, and/or anxious and i dont want to be an asshole and hurt their feelings over something dumb.

gringo_viejo

• Rep: 43
« Reply #1082 on: March 04, 2024, 07:44:47 AM »
Any dude that has ever worn a sandal with that toe thong shit

Matt_2993 is strictly Ferragamo square toe boots and one of those leather blazers. And probably a nickel plated 38. LOL.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 796
« Reply #1083 on: March 04, 2024, 10:28:05 AM »
People who can't be fucked to walk 10m to put their empty box's in the recycling and leave it for the cleaners. In other words lazy self entitled fucks.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1062
« Reply #1084 on: March 04, 2024, 10:54:44 AM »
People who can't be fucked to walk 10m to put their empty box's in the recycling and leave it for the cleaners. In other words lazy self entitled fucks.

When guests in a hotel put their food garbage in the hall. Shit’s disgusting. Yes, make it flat and send it back, all day.

newguy

« Reply #1085 on: March 04, 2024, 10:56:42 AM »

Straight off to jail.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #1086 on: March 12, 2024, 01:57:43 PM »
People that genuinely suck at listening.  I'm talking directly to their face but because they're currently in the process of a basic task like opening a beverage I can 100% see they are unable to hear a single word I'm saying. And once opened they respond without any reference to what I just said or an immediate "what was that?"

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1059
« Reply #1087 on: March 12, 2024, 04:13:58 PM »
People with poor communication skills or who talk way too much. I sat in a meeting for an hour today with a manager and an employee trying to resolve an issue, neither of which could clearly communicate and both kept talking over each other. I felt my brain cells frying harder than a whippet

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 216
  • sup dog
« Reply #1088 on: March 12, 2024, 05:41:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I work with people like this through mostly through chat/Teams and I have to lol right back at them all the time or they think I’m being “mean” or some shit. It’s fucking obnoxious, but I like my work… so I put on the mask. 

How about lulz? Is lulz acceptable? It’s poking fun at itself.
Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #1089 on: March 12, 2024, 05:43:15 PM »
People that genuinely suck at listening.  I'm talking directly to their face but because they're currently in the process of a basic task like opening a beverage I can 100% see they are unable to hear a single word I'm saying. And once opened they respond without any reference to what I just said or an immediate "what was that?"
Could be ADHD, which having some myself, can acknowledge it’s really obnoxious for others. Sorry yo

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #1090 on: March 12, 2024, 10:37:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Could be ADHD, which having some myself, can acknowledge it’s really obnoxious for others. Sorry yo

Ah shit maybe I'm the intolerant prick here after all then

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 212
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #1091 on: March 13, 2024, 11:30:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

There's also the matter of how relevant or important the conversation is. Like at work, expecting me to focus on a story while working on something crucial might be a bit of a big ask, even if the story is interesting.

Other times I might seem un-invested because I'm actually bored - sorry...
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #1092 on: March 13, 2024, 11:37:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Naw. It’s okay… everybody’s got something that bugs them. People is people after all, and we’re all different. You should still smack that drink out of their hand though (No kidding please don’t do that ;D)

ThatIsNotCricket

• Rep: 40
« Reply #1093 on: March 14, 2024, 02:15:42 PM »
Any dude that has ever worn a sandal with that toe thong shit

I've worn those for a while, and I thought less of myself every time I put them on.

I was told by some girls at the time that my Adidas sliders made me look like an idiot, and I thought that flipflops were the only alternative available. You might say I'm a fully recovered, reformed man now who simply wears shoes everywhere, but I do wear ankle socks in the summer, so I'm not fully ridicule-free yet.

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 49
« Reply #1094 on: March 15, 2024, 12:04:41 PM »
Ankle socks!? Beyond shameful.
It's ok tho. I still wear white tube socks.

People who talk about guns like it's the weather. Even as someone who owns a couple (passed down through family), I fully believe guns are one of the dumbest inventions humans ever created and I do not want to talk about them. You and your "binary trigger hurhurhur" can suck shit through a straw.

wahwahwah

• Rep: -3
« Reply #1095 on: March 15, 2024, 02:56:37 PM »
sober and happy people annoy me
Sipe nousee sisään,
Niin nousee herkkokin.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #1096 on: March 20, 2024, 06:33:01 PM »

The entitled cunts at work pile them in my cubicle because I run shipping. Like walk to the back you lazy ass nerds

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1097 on: March 23, 2024, 07:40:46 AM »
sober and happy people annoy me
Jealous much? I'm sure your stories of meeting that one person is sooooo interesting that you have to repeat it to every fucking person at at least 15x
Dueces Bitch's

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1098 on: April 08, 2024, 05:24:54 AM »
People who refer to themselves as an artist, how full of shit you must be to describe yourself as that kinda loser.
Dueces Bitch's

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #1099 on: April 08, 2024, 06:06:15 AM »
On the topic of poor communicators. I've had a few friends and family members do this thing where they ask a question like "what were you up to last night" and as I'm responding they just gaze off into dead air or do something else entirely without paying any attention to what I'm saying. Maybe it's an ADHD thing aswell?
I was just recently diagnosed but I always listen if I've asked someone a question

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #1100 on: April 08, 2024, 06:13:19 AM »
On the topic of poor communicators. I've had a few friends and family members do this thing where they ask a question like "what were you up to last night" and as I'm responding they just gaze off into dead air or do something else entirely without paying any attention to what I'm saying. Maybe it's an ADHD thing aswell?
I was just recently diagnosed but I always listen if I've asked someone a question
Dude they’re just vibin in the fifth dimension. Let ‘em cook.

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 135
« Reply #1101 on: April 08, 2024, 07:40:34 AM »
"y'all"

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #1102 on: April 15, 2024, 01:09:44 PM »
People who refer to themselves as an artist, how full of shit you must be to describe yourself as that kinda loser.

I would say that for people who describe themselves as an artist but dont actually create anything.  If you are actually out there regularly trying to create stuff then yea you are an artist and can claim that title.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #1103 on: April 15, 2024, 05:34:30 PM »
I look for any reason at all to think less of people so I have no obligations to anyone. I’m not even lying here. I hang out with one dude cuz he’s the only one that wasn’t a stupid bitch when my dad died so he gets a pass for life.

Long story medium.. when my dad died all my “friends” minus him… all acted like “ya boi gon be all down and depressed.. don’t invite him” type shit. So I hold a grudge on that for life.

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #1104 on: April 15, 2024, 05:50:25 PM »
I look for any reason at all to think less of people so I have no obligations to anyone. I’m not even lying here. I hang out with one dude cuz he’s the only one that wasn’t a stupid bitch when my dad died so he gets a pass for life.

Long story medium.. when my dad died all my “friends” minus him… all acted like “ya boi gon be all down and depressed.. don’t invite him” type shit. So I hold a grudge on that for life.

I was kind of shocked when my dad passed away last year that literally only 1 friend was supportive in any capacity. I get that it's maybe uncomfortable for people, but yeah, fuck...

edit: just also recalling that a few acquaintances were more supportive than people i consider/ed actual "friends" - i try not to be bitter about it, but i definitely am.

that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

LeDave

• Rep: -18
    • Dave Le Photography avatar image
« Reply #1105 on: April 15, 2024, 06:11:17 PM »
Someone posted this on a photography forum I usually just browse around.

SOURCE: https://www.thephotoforum.com/threads/post-a-picture-of-yourself.82332/page-355#post-4199726

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #1106 on: April 15, 2024, 10:51:41 PM »
Looks like the average slap user's relation to skateboarding personified.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1107 on: April 17, 2024, 12:10:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I would say that for people who describe themselves as an artist but dont actually create anything.  If you are actually out there regularly trying to create stuff then yea you are an artist and can claim that title.
I hear this and I agree implicitly.   I just find the overall identity of someone who throws the title out there without backing it up.
Dueces Bitch's