Author Topic: Locus by external control  (Read 636 times)

blankbutbranded

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Locus by external control
« on: November 30, 2009, 10:32:06 AM »
The other day a therapist diagnostic me with a Locus by external control.

I was feelin' for a nice girl and it didnt actually work out the way i wanted (Life)...so i went to see a therapist one day just to talk about life and why i drink too much and end up fuck-up almost everything i touch even with the style i have and qualities i have.

So he ask me why i'm so on the low low and i told him that i hate those homebwayes fucks,like all the normal peoples,homos,fucking hipsters,televison and all the society in general...I told him that i skateboard for a long time now and by the age i am now its harder and rare to connect with peeps like me because everybody end up doing the same fucking shit even in skateboarding and arts...and i end up drinking because people are fucking boring (well i think they are but they are not at 45 % most of the time...)

He ask me again why this life is making me mad and why i dont concentrate on more positiveness and i told the dude that i end up most of the time concentrate too much on wack ass shits and details and i try too much to confront bitch ass fucks and it make me fuck up my own energy just to live life for me...so my close friends end up saying why i dont do more shits and be more me.

He said that i have a disorder that a lot of artists,genuises or skateboarders have its called a Locus by external control.It's homebwayes who do nice shits and got groove and style but end ups being fucked by life because they concentrate too much on wack ass shits and everyday normal peoples.they hate it/them and they end up fucking up their own life just because of them...Just because the others are wack ass little shits and homebwayes want to confront it,but the truth is that most of the times nobody will change because YOU say they suck asses.

Exemples : People like Buttery ass Donovan or COTG have a Locus by external control...They want people to reconize and they want them to be fucking chezzo ma nizzo because they are (like me too)...and if they are not we end up trying to make them feel the wackness they are and hope that they die so we can walk on a earth where everything is styling and cool not wack and boring stiff like a 9 to 5.

but life is wack and people are lame if you think it is,switch it up or just by pass it with buying a cat or a dog to concentrate on and your Locus by external control will disapeer...

discuss if you think you have a Locus by external control and it end up making you more negative than positive in life.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 10:34:52 AM by blankbutbranded »

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Locus by external control
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 10:53:54 AM »
It's homebwayes who do nice shits and got groove and style but end ups being fucked by life because they concentrate too much on wack ass shits and everyday normal peoples.

Stealin this

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 10:58:49 AM »
i think my favourite part was the everyday normal peoples
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

Inanimate Object

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 12:00:31 PM »
Is English not your first language?

I think what you're saying is that you are an individual with an "external locus of control", which essentially means you attribute events in your life to outside machinations; you feel you have little control over your life or environment, and that it is more subject to outside influence than your own efforts.

The opposite is an "internal locus of control" which means you're a straight shooter with a can-do attitude. 

blankbutbranded

• Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 02:03:18 PM »
"external locus of control" or "locus de control externe",yeah that's what it is...Your definition is so on-point too.Do you study psychology because the way it was explain to me is exactly what you wrote and by the book.

But then again,it is possible that maybe an external locus of control might be correlative to an execive and a failed internal locus of control ??...like a person who try too hard in life and end up being pissy and a slacker because he see no results at all after some times...so he blame the others or life because he know he tried and tried...That's almost the most dramatic shit in life for a person.

The way i see it nowadays is more in a challenging type of personal thing...Because you got so much place on earth that is fucked and grey...so in that angle,when you know you got it and some talent but you dont have the right keys to fly away in nice places to practice whatever you love and at the same time you see so much little homebwayes fucks with half your talent getting fame,womens,passionate and being glorious that it's almost create hate and envy right away so you feel like you loose it all and you blame life right away...thats like the most contemporary problem for a person who try to reach his best level in that life of injustice and money.

We need to man up and stop drinking when you feel that the external locus of control is growing too much.

Inanimate Object

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 02:58:48 PM »
I took one University level psychology course when I was in my second or third year, as an elective, and that stuff was covered a little bit.
Also, a story: part of the marks for this course were awarded based on your participation in studies conducted by grad students, and I would purposely give fucked responses to their questionnaires and act weird in group interaction experiments just to see if I'd get written off as a statistical outlier/jerk, or have my behaviour recorded.  I am most likely someone with an "internal locus of control".

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 09:17:24 PM »
wait wait wait. is blankbutbranded a Québécois? should i be reading this story in a french canadian accent?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »
i thought this thread was going to be about mass swarms of robotic locust.