Author Topic: Dietary supplements?  (Read 1096 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
Re: Dietary supplements?
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2024, 01:59:22 PM »
Expand Quote
thanks guys! Iʻve been taking magnesium glycinate for a week now. Still havenʻt felt any effects of it (anxiety and sleep wise). Iʻll keep going til the bottles out though.
[close]

Do your muscles feel any better, though?

feels normal. Guess I need to keep taking em.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

logjammin

• Rep: 333
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2024, 07:04:48 PM »
-Vitamin C liposomal (highest absorption form that's fat soluble) 1000mg
-Vitamin D3+K2 (K2 transports calcium to your bones and teeth instead of it sitting in your arteries)
-Magnesium Taurate 400mg (best form for hypertension)
-Quercetin

With a clean diet and the supplements above I never get sick and never have allergies. Never felt better in my life.

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2024, 10:15:58 PM »
B
C
D
Probiotic
Turmeric

And I weave in and out of others depending on my condition. I used to take a digestive enzyme but switched to the probiotic exclusively. Bromelain for digestion on occasion.
Lomatium drops in my water a few times a week.
Had a tooth pulled so, in addition to the prescribed antibiotics I was hesitant about, sovereign silver for a week.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1062
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2024, 10:10:21 PM »
At Walgreens today found unflavored whey powder for 25% off. Put some in milk and it barely changes the flavor. Also dissolves pretty easily.

https://www.amazon.com/Isopure-Protein-Friendly-Unflavored-Packaging/dp/B00SCO8AA8

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1929
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2024, 10:59:09 PM »
At Walgreens today found unflavored whey powder for 25% off. Put some in milk and it barely changes the flavor. Also dissolves pretty easily.

https://www.amazon.com/Isopure-Protein-Friendly-Unflavored-Packaging/dp/B00SCO8AA8

Do MyProtein ship to the US? Their whey protein is decent and their prices are competitive. I'd steer clear of the vegan variant, that shit was really nasty even for my exceptionally low standards.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2024, 06:29:33 AM »
My current daily morning stack is as follows;

Tongkat Ali and Feungreek for testosterone production (this shit works!!!)
L-Tyrosine - precursor to dopamine
5-HTP - precursor to serotonin
Fish Oil
Vitamin D3

For anyone in their early to mid 30s who has felt a dip in energy levels, drive, or motivation, do your research on tongkat ali. I have tried several different types of testosterone supplements that contain a multitude of different ingredients (Neugenix Total T, etc.,) and they have never worked, or at least not the way just tongkat ali has. I feel like I'm in my mid 20s again as far as energy and mindset goes.

I'm back in the gym after a few months off, but I was also taking tongkat ali during that break. About 8 weeks in is when I got back in the gym and I'm working out harder than I ever have and going longer than I ever have.

I will say though, I do feel like I'm getting a little more agitated at things that would not normally bother me (like how someone is treating me or interacting with me) or a little more aggressive easier. Its not necessarily a bad thing because I've realized it and can be aware of it, but I will take a little agitation
that I have to be cognizant of for the trade off of how amazing I feel physically and mentally.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1591
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2024, 04:59:05 PM »

Fish Oil
Vitamin D3

For anyone in their early to mid 30s who has felt a dip in energy levels, drive, or motivation, do your research on tongkat ali. I have tried several different types of testosterone supplements that contain a multitude of different ingredients (Neugenix Total T, etc.,) and they have never worked, or at least not the way just tongkat ali has. I feel like I'm in my mid 20s again as far as energy and mindset goes.

I'm back in the gym after a few months off, but I was also taking tongkat ali during that break. About 8 weeks in is when I got back in the gym and I'm working out harder than I ever have and going longer than I ever have.

I will say though, I do feel like I'm getting a little more agitated at things that would not normally bother me (like how someone is treating me or interacting with me) or a little more aggressive easier. Its not necessarily a bad thing because I've realized it and can be aware of it, but I will take a little agitation
that I have to be cognizant of for the trade off of how amazing I feel physically and mentally.

What specific products have you been using that have tongkat ali? Did you have baseline measurements taken so you can document what objective changes occurred?

I am not second guessing you, I am just curious.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2024, 01:22:40 PM »
Expand Quote

Fish Oil
Vitamin D3

[close]

What specific products have you been using that have tongkat ali? Did you have baseline measurements taken so you can document what objective changes occurred?

@pugmaster - I do not have any concrete evidence that like bloodwork or actual test levels, so all of my experience is strictly anecdotal. I will say though (and not to sound lame) but I have been physically active my whole life and am in tune with my body and how well it performs in certain aspects, so I am confident in saying that my experience is not due to placebo.

I am taking 500 MG of just tongkat ali (it is not a part of any sort of any multivitamin style test booster,) and 620mg of Fenugreek in the morning, most the time on an empty stomach. I got both of them at Walmart and I was surprised to see that they sell tongkat in the first place. I started incorporating the fenugreek about 4 weeks into taking the tongkat and I can't say that I've noticed an additional boost in drive or performance, but I do feel pretty amazing and balanced at a high level when it comes to my mindset, drive, strength, energy levels, and my overall desire to get out there and get after it. It has also increased my libido greatly.

I really knew something was legitimately happening when I started to become a little quick to snap at certain things. I would not outwardly mean or disrespectful to anyone, and I wouldn't compare it to something like, "roid rage," but that is not a part of my personality. I would become very intense very quickly. That's actually the perfect way to describe it.

The biggest area of beneficial change that I have noticed, and the change that I was really hoping for, is how much stronger I feel and how much more endurance I have while being in the gym. This is also me coming off a multiple months long break from any sort of real exercise regiment or weight lifting of any kind. I got back in the gym and fully hit the ground running, and was actually progressing pretty much right away.

The tongkat has been coupled with a lot of really positive and healthy lifestyle changes over the past two months. While I do not think it is the sole reason as to why I feel so good, I do think it is definitely helping.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1591
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2024, 04:35:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Fish Oil
Vitamin D3

[close]

[close]

@pugmaster - I do not have any concrete evidence that like bloodwork or actual test levels, so all of my experience is strictly anecdotal. I will say though (and not to sound lame) but I have been physically active my whole life and am in tune with my body and how well it performs in certain aspects, so I am confident in saying that my experience is not due to placebo.

I am taking 500 MG of just tongkat ali (it is not a part of any sort of any multivitamin style test booster,) and 620mg of Fenugreek in the morning, most the time on an empty stomach. I got both of them at Walmart and I was surprised to see that they sell tongkat in the first place. I started incorporating the fenugreek about 4 weeks into taking the tongkat and I can't say that I've noticed an additional boost in drive or performance, but I do feel pretty amazing and balanced at a high level when it comes to my mindset, drive, strength, energy levels, and my overall desire to get out there and get after it. It has also increased my libido greatly.

I really knew something was legitimately happening when I started to become a little quick to snap at certain things. I would not outwardly mean or disrespectful to anyone, and I wouldn't compare it to something like, "roid rage," but that is not a part of my personality. I would become very intense very quickly. That's actually the perfect way to describe it.

The biggest area of beneficial change that I have noticed, and the change that I was really hoping for, is how much stronger I feel and how much more endurance I have while being in the gym. This is also me coming off a multiple months long break from any sort of real exercise regiment or weight lifting of any kind. I got back in the gym and fully hit the ground running, and was actually progressing pretty much right away.

The tongkat has been coupled with a lot of really positive and healthy lifestyle changes over the past two months. While I do not think it is the sole reason as to why I feel so good, I do think it is definitely helping.

I appreciate the thorough response fineslime!
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1929
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2024, 10:00:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Fish Oil
Vitamin D3

[close]

[close]

@pugmaster

[close]

I appreciate the thorough response fineslime!

Tongkat Ali has been used for generations as an aphrodisiac in South East Asia, the extract is added to coffee and tea, functions similar to ginseng except it gets your dick going.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m