Author Topic: Jersey Shore  (Read 154297 times)

zipzinger666

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
Re: Jersey Shore
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2009, 12:13:59 PM »
One thing is going for her.  That big ass chin can take a punch.

since she "started da freakin poof" im sure she's glad her idea helped absorb some of the impact when she hit the ground...
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

TheFifthColumn

• Rep: -113
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2009, 12:16:24 PM »
It's funny how whenever MTV makes a show like this, they always tend to over-amplify the superficial and artificial aspects of social interaction.  Both the girls and the guys are so obsessed with the way they look that it's unhealthy; all those implants, excessive tans and steroids are eventually going to take a harsh toll on the body.  It's hard to look past these people's facades to see their souls.  It's terribly dehumanizing.

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2009, 12:34:58 PM »
It's funny how whenever MTV makes a show like this, they always tend to over-amplify the superficial and artificial aspects of social interaction.  Both the girls and the guys are so obsessed with the way they look that it's unhealthy; all those implants, excessive tans and steroids are eventually going to take a harsh toll on the body.  It's hard to look past these people's facades to see their souls.  It's terribly dehumanizing.

and hilarious...
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

ctsskate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »
ep 3 is on thursday, right? gotta get pumped...

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2009, 01:23:00 PM »
There's such a good storyline in this show.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2009, 02:44:00 PM »

I think the jury's still out on whether or not these people actually have souls.

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2009, 04:31:37 PM »
I wouldn't mind a threesome with Angelina and Sammi. Wouldn't mind at all. 

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2009, 05:52:17 PM »
come on guys, you would all pound out snickers. think about it, she like 4'10". even with an average sized dick you could still stir them gutz up. pull out and watch it rain intestines, i want it the way jeffrey dahmer wants it
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

TheFifthColumn

• Rep: -113
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2009, 07:52:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think the jury's still out on whether or not these people actually have souls.

In real life they do.  They're human after all.  But their needle of a soul is buried inside a haystack of guido clichés.  And MTV makes this worse by exemplifying the most shallow and obnoxious aspects that define a person, and then labeling it as reality.  MTV doesn’t want to portray people as actual human beings; they want to portray them as caricatures.   

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2241
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2009, 08:37:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
In real life they do.  They're human after all.  But their needle of a soul is buried inside a haystack of guido clichés.  And MTV makes this worse by exemplifying the most shallow and obnoxious aspects that define a person, and then labeling it as reality.  MTV doesn’t want to portray people as actual human beings; they want to portray them as caricatures.

Slow the fuck down Dr. Phil.

One thing is going for her.  That big ass chin can take a punch.

Nice one SF! I was gonna go with this:

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2009, 09:58:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

a long time ago black people weren't allowed in churches cause they were thought to have no soul. now brothas are the only ones who got soul. times have changed, the sand in the hour glass has done a 180

I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Noioso

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
  • "For me it's crazy like"
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

As does every reality show. If they were portrayed as "human beings", no one would watch this show or any other reality series. It's okay to laugh at people who are stupid enough to believe that they are in control of their image in a series like this and don't realize that whoever is in control is going to make sure to magnify their worst character traits. Everything is exaggerated to the point of being ridiculous. That's why shit like this is fun to watch.
"So, you want to follow the nuge, get a good feeble, a nice ollie, an excellent lipside, maybe a tolerable down love and become known for your outstanding kick flip el toro? Become a regular visitor at our skate parks. Righteous."

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2009, 10:44:12 AM »
so who is pumped for tonight?
only 11 hours and 16 minutes till its on here...

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2009, 10:48:09 AM »
so who is pumped for tonight?
only 11 hours and 16 minutes till its on here...

oh fuck yea. tonight is a great line up for tv.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2009, 11:35:06 AM »
even with an average sized dick you could still stir them gutz up. pull out and watch it rain intestines

hahahaha

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2009, 02:18:59 PM »

Would you?
Probably. She'd be the kind of girl you could take home with almost no effort, at any level of intoxication. At some point you just need a wet hole, and if that point came and she was around, I would have no problem "pounding her out." Ideally this would happen in some awkward semipublic place like a bar bathroom or back alley. Then just go home, pass out in my bed alone, and deny anything happened when I walked out with her.
 I couldn't do that to a girl I respect, but unfortunately the desire to do filthy dehumanizing things is still there, so hooking up with girls like that can be sweet. Have you ever fisted a girls asshole? It's wrong. I wouldn't do that to the girl next door.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2009, 02:25:57 PM »
just saw that gif, and that clip from Cheaters in the things that made you laugh thread, and what's with the pandemic of club hopping metrosexual's laying hay makers on bitches?

maybe the man on woman hay-maker is tv's new money shot, and they're given gross amounts of hush money for doing it
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Baker4Life

« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »
Expand Quote

Would you?
[close]
Probably. She'd be the kind of girl you could take home with almost no effort, at any level of intoxication. At some point you just need a wet hole, and if that point came and she was around, I would have no problem "pounding her out." Ideally this would happen in some awkward semipublic place like a bar bathroom or back alley. Then just go home, pass out in my bed alone, and deny anything happened when I walked out with her.
 I couldn't do that to a girl I respect, but unfortunately the desire to do filthy dehumanizing things is still there, so hooking up with girls like that can be sweet. Have you ever fisted a girls asshole? It's wrong. I wouldn't do that to the girl next door.

I probably would end up like this fed up guy at the bar. I think it's some random dude.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2009, 03:20:44 PM »
Expand Quote

Would you?
[close]
Probably. She'd be the kind of girl you could take home with almost no effort, at any level of intoxication.

the taoists preach the concept of wu wei, effortless action. go with the flow of nature, for getting some action from queen snooks is defiantly effortless

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2009, 05:37:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Would you?
[close]
[close]

I probably would end up like this fed up guy at the bar. I think it's some random dude.

That's why alcohol would have to be involved. If I had to go on a date with her, I'd have no choice but to end up punching her in the face. but if I could get wasted at the bar to the point where I can tune out everything but her boobs, and still pull her, I would. But like I said, in some dirty place that isn't my home where I could abandon her once it all ended and before I sobered up.

I am becoming a bigger misogynist than all of the guidos on this show combined at this point. wow.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2009, 06:57:26 PM »
As does every reality show. If they were portrayed as "human beings", no one would watch this show or any other reality series.

Intervention

Jupiter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »
someone needs to make a gif of snookie sucking that pickle  :)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2009, 07:26:38 PM »
Expand Quote
As does every reality show. If they were portrayed as "human beings", no one would watch this show or any other reality series.
[close]

Intervention
I used to like watching that show until I actually saw a dude who refused treatment panhandling on haight st. He was the dude I used to mock a lot too because he seemed really dumb and was an ex-pro roller blader. Now I can't watch that show anymore.
I didn't give him money because he openly asked for money for beer, and I knew he was an alcoholic whose family was willing to help him, but refused it. It was weird.

PW, you are a counselor of some sort, my family (my mom, dad, and sister are all social workers) have argued whether the interventionists are acting unethical by making a public spectacle of these people, or if they are acting on some idealistic mindset that showing these stories wiill help open people's eyes and get help for themselves or loved ones. What do you think?

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2009, 07:41:50 PM »

Apparent backstory behind this,

"Seaside Heights Police Chief Thomas Boyd confirmed yesterday that the woman who was hit inside the Beachcomber Bar & Grill a little after 2 a.m. Wednesday was part of MTV’s latest foray at the popular resort town…

Seaside Heights Detective Steve Korman said the suspect, Brad Ferro, 23, of Deer Park, N.Y., was told to stop drinking by bouncers at the Beachcomber Wednesday morning because he appeared intoxicated. The bar’s bouncers let Ferro stay, however, and he eventually stole the female cast member’s alcoholic beverage from the bar and guzzled it down…

Ferro was arrested on simple-assault and disorderly-person charges. The cast member was not treated."

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2009, 07:45:56 PM »
Yeah man, I don't know. I'm torn I guess.

A&E profits off the personal tragedy, but at the same time provides the best rehab services money can buy.

And you have to question whether or not those families or individuals would seek help without the instant fame involved. But at the same time if the outcome is positive does it matter?

I guess at the end of the day I've got to think the show does more good than harm. And above the individual help the show provides to addicts/families I think there's an educational value. It really humanizes addiction and portrays addiction as a medical condition as opposed to the boogie-man stigma society attaches to it.

I don't know Gip, what do you think?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #145 on: December 10, 2009, 07:53:02 PM »
^ I don't know, I'm not a counselor. There is a certain oddness about the fact that they video tape their lives under false pretenses, and the question of whether or not they would do it without the show is relevant. I don't think its that unethical, but at the same time, I'm not sure that if I was a counselor, which I'm not, that I would feel comfortable appearing on the show as an interventionist myself.

Apparent backstory behind this,

"Seaside Heights Police Chief Thomas Boyd confirmed yesterday that the woman who was hit inside the Beachcomber Bar & Grill a little after 2 a.m. Wednesday was part of MTV’s latest foray at the popular resort town…

Seaside Heights Detective Steve Korman said the suspect, Brad Ferro, 23, of Deer Park, N.Y., was told to stop drinking by bouncers at the Beachcomber Wednesday morning because he appeared intoxicated. The bar’s bouncers let Ferro stay, however, and he eventually stole the female cast member’s alcoholic beverage from the bar and guzzled it down…

Ferro was arrested on simple-assault and disorderly-person charges. The cast member was not treated."

That is so gnarly! You can see snickers making a drink motion with her hands too! Kind of makes me like her, talking shit to a gnarly bro who fucked with her, getting socked super hard, and refusing treatment.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: December 10, 2009, 08:01:26 PM »
I don't think its that unethical, but at the same time, I'm not sure that if I was a counselor, which I'm not, that I would feel comfortable appearing on the show as an interventionist myself.

The two dude counselors, the younger former meth addict and the older dude with the big ass head are really top notch at what they do. Watching those two do their thing is like weekly professional development for me. The last thing I'd want is a TV show about my job but those two are seriously good.

And that gif with Snooks getting socked--this that the first dude who pounded her out this season?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2241
« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »
Fuck, Angelina was a fucking bitch but I was sad to see her fat sexy body walk out that door. She had great tit-fuck tits. Probably good ass to tit-fuck also.

The Situation is such a fuckin helpless situation.

Jupiter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2009, 08:34:18 PM »
haha angelina that lying bitch. hooked up with mike then denied and denied.

she got roasted on the aftershow.

i'd smash tho.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 08:36:07 PM by SteezusChrist »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »
the situation couldn't fuck his way out of a wet paper bag. dude's got the biggest ovaries of any female in that house.

for some reason, now i think that jwoww is cute. i don't fucking know why and i know that's like crazy talk but i can't stop thinking about crushing jwoww's box in a wheat field on blankets.