Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 4693 times)

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2009, 09:47:58 AM »
last weekend i met a fat girl off the internet who bought me dinner and sucked my dick, then i titty fucked her the next night cause she was on her rag so i never had to touch her pussy.i "borrowed" her copy of sean of the dead. but i dont want to ever see her again so i guess im stuck with it. then this weekend i went out and i actually met a girl who is attractive and cool at the only bar that i actually like which is weird because i  am anti social as fuck and never talk to anyone new. i dont even really know how it happened, it has happened to me before but usually ends up i never see the girl again but this time she is actually texting me and we are meeting for coffee. i dont know how any girl could actually like me but i guess she doesnt know me too well yet and hasnt seen me outside of the dark bar haha.
ONTARIO CANADA

odp

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 10:35:42 AM »
came home at one am after spending a portion of yesterday at the house of a girl i went out with last week. She's a really sweet girl, kinda strange, collects swords and knives, but has a larger book and music collection than i do, which is kind of huge... so that's was kind of cool. She doesn't seem very sexually experienced even though she's got a few years on me, this i could tell during the make out/petting session. Where i'll go with this, i do not know. She's got a house, multiple bachelors degrees, is going to nursing school, and seems ok, albeit kind of strange... no kids though...

After that, i went home, settled to bed, and remembered that i had a 10am appointment with a transfer counselor at my former community college. so i woke up at 925am, maniacally drove down snowy backroads and onto the freeway, ran across campus upon parking in the farthest extension lot, and somehow made the appointment with 1 minute to spare. The lady with whom i spoke was helpful. I was guided in the necessary direction to take the MTEL and continue some classes at another school in the Fall semester.

AFter that i went to work to scope out health insurance, shit went up 40 beans/month, they want $210 for single payer coverage! I politely said "FUCK THAT!" and have yet to contact COMCARE folks about MA state health insurance.

Now, although being fully aware that my life could be invariably worse, i'm extremely malcontent. I despise where i live, feel like i'm 15 again living in the home of my parents listening to black flag tapes, and feel very stuck. So i'm going to do something more interesting to stop envying the world and what i'm not exploring right now.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2009, 11:20:38 AM »
this morning i woke up and yanked my crank like normal.

rawb-it's cause your album is floodin the streets. people getting moist over it.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2021, 07:39:21 PM »
I collected bottles of water and drove them an hour and a half to a lab, looked for a fridge, moved a mattress played some video games.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2021, 01:33:33 AM »
Full on adult shit today.

Woke up, browsed the news for a bit, worked for a bit, paid some bills, went over all my finances (could be better and could be worse), did some more work, ran some errands, hung out with a friend and watched True Romance, took a walk on the beach, did some more work, fucked around on SLAP, and now I'm going to watch an episode of some silly stoner cartoon and go to bed.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2021, 08:38:54 PM »
Damn this thread is a little hidden gem.

today/this whole weekend i chilled inside and it was great, rained alllll weekend, like constant heavy rain, nsw is flooding which sucks but a rainy lazy weekend was good for me.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2021, 09:36:12 PM »
Since it was equinox, left house at 515am with my partner to watch geese take off from the wildlife refuge. Popped microdose and drank coffee en route. Saw 1000s of geese, bigger than average ravens, and a kite. Housed a jalape񯠣heddar bagel with cream cheese, guac, and lox, and a 3rd cup of coffee before 9am. Got home, stretched, went to farmers market, bought my lady and I fresh pressed juices, did a short scenic sorta loop since rain stopped for a bit, sun came out and everything is wicked green. Then i came home and left again for the water store. Planned on skate shop but accidentally left most money at home, so i got a hop tea and went home.Did some pullups and leg raises. Its 1230 or 1pm. Kinda felt run down from Pfizer vaccine so I tried to hang on SLAP but felt lousier sitting still, so I went outside and messed with grass, dirt, weeds where I want to put my garden beds this year. Tried to remove the head from a broken pitch fork and realized I need an angle grinder. Felt shitty again so I did a few more pull ups but it didn't help, so I went in and made a shake with medicinal mushrooms, marine collagen, banana, peanut butter powder, h2o and macademia milk substitute, put it down and watched videos online. Started feeling good again so I walked down to the paved road to throw some no complies and practice pushing switch, sw 180s and sw Ollies. Found 3 heads up pennies in the street. Pushed around for the length of Run Come Ya! and walked back home. Drank 2 mason jars of water and picked up yard tools. Ate leftover mujadara with white basmati. Played guitar for a few. Smoked my partner in Scrabble. Now im on slap again and listening to a solid female artists themed reggae show, celebrating women's history month on local radio station.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2021, 02:26:37 PM »
Ate some toast and hit my training. Did some snatches, then maxed out deadlift at 210 kg, for some reason. Got home, ate vegan for a change. Bought some car shit. Got sushi with waifu and the watched 90 days to wed. Fell asleep.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2021, 03:19:35 AM »
You bang her or what mate?

I need to buy a hilux so I took this job setting up a timber mill. Just for the hours, labour only contract decent enough hourly but not the rate I have come to enjoy but it’s just too painful scrapping for work and only really getting enough work for half weeks cause its too hard going in on shit with no vehicle and I get my licence back real soon

The cunt bought all this automated shit and shut his plant down to install it and it’s all fucking wrong man so I’ve been scratching my fucking head trying to work it all out with the instro sparky but today I got so fucking wet moving shit around on forks, like whole sheds and shit with 4 forks we were all just screaming at each other by the end of it. Fuck me
I never done too much wild shit this job’s loose as Came home got my boots off and it’s like I had sat in the bath all day, all the dead skin just sloughed away

Yuck

Don’t drink and drive and write ya vehicle off, people
I mean some other cunt would have done this job for same money for sure and I really need the money for a new vehicle but yeah, I’d be doing this shit for like, 40% of the price of what a company that does this shit would charge

Lmao captain obvious, he’s hired a fucking tiler to help set a plant up and cunts got no plans I almost had a panic attack first day then I thought about it, nah as if he’s stupid, cunts saving so much money I’m just gonna roll with it
listen to cosmic psychos

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2021, 03:48:26 AM »
Got bangin out of the way the day before. My back and legs are too fried.

Also, your day is pure adventure, bro!

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2021, 03:59:41 AM »

Not even I just made it sound that way haha
It’s pretty stressful mate

Holy fuck, 210kg deadlift is no joke
Yeah word you wouldn’t want bangs after that, no way
I just assumed pounds but I re read your post
Fuck yeah, bro that’s legit as!
listen to cosmic psychos

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2021, 04:05:16 AM »
Woke up, SSS, coffee and oatmeal, curb sesh, skate shop, safeway, lowe's trip, shawarma, yardwork, planted a blackberry start, mexican food, hbo, bed.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2021, 06:20:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Not even I just made it sound that way haha
It’s pretty stressful mate

Holy fuck, 210kg deadlift is no joke
Yeah word you wouldn’t want bangs after that, no way
I just assumed pounds but I re read your post
Fuck yeah, bro that’s legit as!

Thanks!

With decent program and regular brain, most will reach 210 kg.

Sitting at work right, real pain in the ass. Hehe!

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2021, 02:20:05 AM »
Woke up, breakfast, went to the park, sunshine, lunch, went for a ski, dinner, pet a dog, woodfire sauna, sleep.
Pretty good day.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2021, 02:23:39 AM »
Woke up, breakfast, went to the park, sunshine, lunch, went for a ski, dinner, pet a dog, woodfire sauna, sleep.
Pretty good day.

Yeah, sounds real good!

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2021, 04:07:00 AM »
This needs to be in classic slap, this is a gold mine.

Seeing as my day just started I’ll go over yesterday.

Woke up at 0330, took meds, got dressed/packed my bag for work. Drove to work, pretripped my truck, smoked a grit, drove to 711 and got a Red Bull, drove to the wastewater treatment plant so I can dump my truck. Emptied out my truck of all the septic sludge, planned my route for the day, and took off. Worked in a few subdivisions right next to one of my favorite local parks, took a break at like 1 and had another Red Bull and watched skate videos for half an hour. Went back on route, right next to one of my best buddies houses, he swung by with his kid and dropped off a board box so I can send @Thom some goodies from Texas. Showed/let my friends son use the hose to suction out a portapotty, said it made his day which was tight. Made through most of the day surprisingly clean, but, the next toilet I cleaned the hose clogged and created an air pocket on the line that spit out a lot of sludge all over my pants. Bummed, I drench my self in bleach and finish my route. Drove back to the shop, did my post trip, shit, showered, then clocked out. It’s now about 6pm, drove home, did homework and fell asleep at 9.

Mixed in was listening to music and texting my wife and the homies.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2021, 06:29:49 AM »
i'll do yesterday, since it was pretty nice.

Wake up at 8 am, go to school. Online school until 12:30. Listen to Yeah but Still, drink some water and unload the dishwasher. From there, meet up with my friends and bike around. Went thrifting, found an abandoned building, and then it started to rain so we went to Speedway to grab some shit than started biking home. Got home, found out the rain wasnt that bad, and then took a nice walk to the store and chilled at the park across the street, walked home, and then went to film class. Was in film class until 8, made myself some Curry fish for dinner, then made some pants and went to bed

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2021, 05:35:25 PM »
I did 4 backside flips on flat in a row. Real 180 bs flips. As a kid I had to skirt them so I did mad fs flips.

I gave a painting to a friend
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2021, 05:50:29 PM »
That’s actually really pretty.  And props on the backside flips.  I’d gnar but can’t ruin the blink reference.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2021, 05:54:36 PM »
Video health call with VA nurse. Two miles on treadmill. Now I'm drinking beers and watching it's always sunny.

Also, spent an hour lounging outside in a lounge chair with my puppy.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2021, 07:17:34 PM »
Woke up at 615. Made pot of coffee. Drove 4hrs to Grants Pass, OR, skated a funky park for an hour, helped some little kid named CJ who was doing his homework at the skatepark straight-out his bike handlebars after he ate shit in the deep bowl. I'm spitting some wu tang, skating the wall ride and he says "excuse me sir, you look stronger than me. can you help fix my handlebars. I fell in the bowl." so I did that, skated some more, Left park, drove to my friends spot in the country about an hour away to scope a job. kicked it for an hour or 2, got it the car and drove back home. Ate more beef jerky and chocolate in one day than I may have ever done before. now I'm going to take a shower and chill
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2021, 08:04:36 PM »
Spent like 20 bucks on rental bikes, but I took one through the stockton tunnel which was fun as hell. Rolled around on the embarco bricks but my legs were soggy from biking so much and I stomped a shuv it with a wheel on my big toe somehow. Unemployment has been treating me right but geez louise I need a job
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2021, 12:56:42 PM »
Today was work, little skating, kid had a friend over so made them scream for a couple hours, now the England game.

lazer69

• Rep: -95
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2021, 07:54:56 PM »
got awaken by my noise roomate again. Land lord reminded me he will significantly reduce rent if I help with em with with this thing thats a scam alot of people getting away with.  Told my land lord my life aint where I was hoping it would be and im likely going to leave LA, and he should find someone else.

Caught one instacart order, completed that. Ended up near el sereno skate park. Big brazalian crew there, with a few japenses girl skaters, I mostly skaed flat then hit the ledge.

Went on omegle, chatted with a few people. On slap now. Gonna feel guilty not doing job applications today. Plan on trying to chase some tail, watch tv, and play chess.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2021, 08:42:02 PM »
Today was pretty good! It was nice and gloomy out so I stayed in even though I'm feeling better after being kind wiped out by the vaccine hangover yesterday. Caught up with an old friend I hadn't talked to in a while, texted another friend following up about him maybe helping me get a job where he works (fingers crossed), made some homemade mayo because I was craving a turkey sandwich with tomatoes and mayo sounded perfect for that, watched some shit on youtube, did some pushups, and I'm visiting my parents so I hung out with their dogs a bunch. They got home from work, we grilled up some salmon and peppers and made a ceasar salad to go with. Had a couple beers in the back yard with my dad and just chatted for a while. Then I made myself a mug of hot chocolate and fiddled with my resume and applied for a couple jobs since I've realized I'm not really keen on going back to bartending. Working on my third nalgene of water for the day because I'm trying to stay more hydrated this year. Just bought a couple new games that were on super sale on steam, excited to check those out tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2021, 09:51:25 PM »
Took the week off and today was the second day I had zero motivation to do anything and was starting to feel shitty and depressed about it. Then I got a call from my friend who is shaping me a surfboard to say my board was ready. He also has a backyard bowl. I haven't seen him since Covid, so we chatted surfboards, hit some pool coping, caught up and then the sun came out. He had to jet but I was feeling warmed up and wanted to keep skating, so hit some curb spots and did a few flat ground tricks first try which felt great. Then I went home. The wife and I purchased canned wine at the sketchiest 7-11 in out neighborhood, had a nice chat, argued a little bit, made up and now I'm thinking about bed and surfing tomorrow.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2021, 10:03:13 PM »
This is a bit out there and everyone’s different but this little cartoon has been helpful for me in the past

https://ibb.co/1QfrwxR

Also please can someone fucking explain to me how I get the image in the post without a link
I’ve tried everything can someone help me please

Cheers

listen to cosmic psychos

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2021, 02:12:13 AM »
Gripped a board. I am happy I got no air bubbles. I will set it up later today but need to get some bolts first.

I am a bit anxious and hope I will like it. I had a DLX 8.5 Full shape before which I really liked but now I size down to 8.38 regular DLX.

Any of you have new bloard anxiety?
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2021, 02:16:06 AM »
This is a bit out there and everyone’s different but this little cartoon has been helpful for me in the past

https://ibb.co/1QfrwxR

Also please can someone fucking explain to me how I get the image in the post without a link
I’ve tried everything can someone help me please

Cheers

I'm not good at this but right click, copy image and then insert it here between these thingys (without the spaces) [ img ] [ /img ] did the trick.

why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2021, 08:01:17 PM »
I just watched sls very contest. That shit must be rough af.

That was harsh. I could not do that shit if I was good at very.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 08:21:48 PM by Uncle Flea »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)