Author Topic: QUICK SURVEY  (Read 592 times)

NickDagger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
QUICK SURVEY
« on: December 12, 2009, 05:09:58 PM »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

gnz

• Rep: 26
Re: QUICK SURVEY
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 05:21:16 PM »
Legend.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 05:27:13 PM »
The answer to this is not as simple as yes or no. When thinking about the answer to this question, one must consider the nature of reality. Some people, often times those who have fried their brains into charcoal on hallucinogens, tend to question the importance of what many call reality. They point out that a good amount of our time during life is spent in sleep, where we make up a reality that often affects our psyche in ways that the "real" world can not. In that sense, our dream world is very really to us.
    Descartes famously said "I think, therefore I am." Though often quoted, many fail to realize the significance of such a simple phrase. His observation was that although his perception of events may greatly effect his ability to understand reality, the fact that he was able to think, proved to himself that he must exist, as something must be creating those thoughts, but this was all he could really prove. It is possible that all of our senses, touch, taste, smell, vision, are illusions, and that you are part of my non-existent fantasy that I have created in my mind, or that I am part of a fantasy created in yours.
So in answer to your question, based upon my observations and values upon what is real, yes, that was really real. However, my observations may be flawed, and Mr. Penny could perhaps be cluing me or you into the fact that the reality which you think you are perceiving is in fact a fraud, and not to be trusted.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

PsychOut

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 05:30:43 PM »
damn that vegas wedding looked like fun

J_Rog

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 10:33:33 PM »
On the strength of that alone I bought 4 Cheech and Chong graphics for wall boards and a T-shirt that says "keep off the grass" lolololol do u guyz get that? ima get so mnay nods of rpesct wen i rock my brn accels this sumner

Mr. Penny could perhaps be cluing me or you into the fact that the reality which you think you are perceiving is in fact a fraud, and not to be trusted.
And the guise he chooses for this plane of 'perception' is that inconspicuous.