Author Topic: Snakes on a motha fuckin Plane!  (Read 5278 times)

FlavoredWater

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Snakes on a motha fuckin Plane!
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 09:24:47 AM »
keenan tompson is in the movie too. ha.

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 12:38:12 PM »
keenan ivory wayens plays the lead snake. FYI

woody

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 09:07:28 PM »
is keenan tompson the keenan from keenan and kel?
let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...

E.l.G

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 12:08:00 AM »
Damn right.

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 12:41:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
"I can't handle these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' plane!"
[close]

they added in that line after filming was already completed and after they had changed the name
[close]

You got a source? I was watching Good Morning America and according to them the name was initially "Snakes on a Plane" and then they changed it to something lame like "flight D1216" or someshit and Samual Jackson fought them on the name change and won. Apparently he had specified in his contract that the movie had to be called snakes on a plane and when asked for comment said something like "I signed on to do snakes on a plane and it's going to be snakes on a plane."

If you like Robocop, Versus, or Troma Films like Toxic Avenger etc... Just really violent but fun stuff then this movie is for you. If you don't like that kind of shit, this is obviously not for you and you should go see twin towers or whatever...

what the fuck does that have to do with what mizzark said? the refilmed scenes made the movie so weird, jumping around from a horrible pg 13 keenan thompson unfunny jokeshit, to gory and sexy violence. and the film type was different or somethin in the refilmed scenes, it was so poorly made that it got funny at parts. the best part was the big famous line, hes not even angry or talking loudly, just a horrible choppy cut and hes screaming and swearing, way out of character, and out of nowhere. sexy violence, yea sexy violence, they got snakes in most hot areas.
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.