Author Topic: vegan?  (Read 5669 times)

Matze

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
vegan?
« on: August 19, 2006, 04:16:38 AM »
happy birthday!

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: vegan?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 04:23:39 AM »
next week, guy.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 07:51:25 AM »
One more week to go, then I am even older and useless.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 07:55:24 AM »
you're already useless

fuckingvegan

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 08:02:50 AM »
you're already useless

Dude it is sad how much you ride my nuts, I get that you don't like me for whatever macho stupid reason, I only come here so much to annoy people like you who hate me.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 08:06:03 AM »
nothing "macho" about it, you just suck

fuckingvegan

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 08:08:10 AM »
nothing "macho" about it, you just suck
I suck I suck I suck, Greg rules, he is so cool all must bow down and worship Greg.
Dude you are a fucking joke, I not sure what happened to you, but you have become the biggest asshole in the fucking world.
Can't belive that I was stoked to see you back.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 08:11:50 AM »
i am justified in feeling the way that i do

and dude, i've always been an asshole

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 08:14:44 AM »
why dont you just go ahead and delete this topic

fuckingvegan

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 08:30:31 AM »
No thanks, and you always pretended to be an asshole, now you just are one.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • AUSTIN 3:16
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 08:48:39 AM »
you guys really need to shut the fuck up, mainly ymhy because you just randomly try to insult vegan out of nowhere when hes not doing or saying anything that could offend you. seems to me like you have a boring ass life so you are trying to spice it up by constant bickering with vegan. weak!

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »
No thanks, and you always pretended to be an asshole, now you just are one.

no, i was an asshole, there were just a good amount of cool people who still posted here on the regular, so i wasn't always a negative bastard.  plus i was still halfway brainwashed by the industry.  now all my pals have been replaced by fags like johnc, kev, and 56inch, and the cat is out of the bag that skateboarding is one step away from being a complete and total joke. 

but vegan gets all defensive like this because he knows i'm right.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 09:01:13 AM »
you guys really need to shut the fuck up, mainly ymhy because you just randomly try to insult vegan out of nowhere when hes not doing or saying anything that could offend you. seems to me like you have a boring ass life so you are trying to spice it up by constant bickering with vegan. weak!

and you are...who?  some loser 17 year old from new jersey?

jon L from jersey would make a bitch of you

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 09:03:56 AM »
yea you got me. i'm a huge loser. and my life is so boring and miserable that i need to entertain myself by bitching and whining and talkin shit on messageboards to some harmless vegan who just wants to eat veggies and give away shoes to the neighborhood kids.

but cool call up your jersey homies to make a bitch out of me. it will never happen.

big sexy

• Rep: -3
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2006, 09:05:00 AM »
THIS TOPICS LIKE ONE BIG GAY ORGY! WOULD YOU BITCHES SHUT UP! i can't believe we were ever friends ymhy. you slut.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 09:06:37 AM »
yea you got me. i'm a huge loser. and my life is so boring and miserable that i need to entertain myself by bitching and whining and talkin shit on messageboards to some harmless vegan who just wants to eat veggies and give away shoes to the neighborhood kids.

but cool call up your jersey homies to make a bitch out of me. it will never happen.

dude, you would have been laughed off of this place with the swiftness

sucks that your life is so boring and miserable, mine is pretty fucking straight

(edit)- and earth to moron, i wasnt talking about sending dudes to your crib to beat you up

Mizzork

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 09:09:34 AM »
Fuck the hate, let's celebrate!  35?  Damn dude, it won't be long until I'm hitting that milestone.  As long as you're still getting your skate on, it's all good.  Hell, I'm 32 and trying to learn big flips (getting pretty close, too).  For all you young'uns spouting off like your shit don't stink, try doing what you're doing with a kid to look out for.  If you were in San Diego, I'd take you out to Washington street and hit the strip bars afterward (it's pretty sad I've been here for 6 months and I don't really have any friends outside of skateboarding that are over 21 and the people I work with don't count).  By the way, I do miss the ymhy of old.  Is there any chance of him ever returning?

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 09:10:34 AM »
i've had enough moments gaying out on shit that sucks. 

and my peoples are gone. 

nothing left to do but hate.  this place is like cancer, it wont go away.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2006, 09:14:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

dude, you would have been laughed off of this place with the swiftness

sucks that your life is so boring and miserable, mine is pretty fucking straight

(edit)- and earth to moron, i wasnt talking about sending dudes to your crib to beat you up

the best you can do is act like i wasn't being sarcastic? ive been here for years and ive yet to be laughed off. and i didn't think you were talkin about sending people to my "crib" (who the fuck says that) to fight me. i meant here dumbass. and please... "earth to moron" hahahaha wow you are a fuckin joke.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 09:14:59 AM »
oh word, what was your name on the old boards?

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 09:17:19 AM »
oh and its funny that you of all people says that i'm a joke, considering one week you're on my nuts and the next week you're running your mouth

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 09:25:16 AM »
oh yea dude i was totally on your nuts like last week.
examples?

ive been ilovenj, sovereign87, a few others i don't remember.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 09:26:06 AM »
i pray to fuckin god that you're not claiming i was on your nuts because i laughed at something you posted. i even laugh at 56 who just might be a bigger joke than you.

Cliche Guevara

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 09:27:46 AM »
Happy Birthday, Veegs.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2006, 09:29:32 AM »
Fuck the hate, let's celebrate!  35?  Damn dude, it won't be long until I'm hitting that milestone.  As long as you're still getting your skate on, it's all good.  Hell, I'm 32 and trying to learn big flips (getting pretty close, too).  For all you young'uns spouting off like your shit don't stink, try doing what you're doing with a kid to look out for.  If you were in San Diego, I'd take you out to Washington street and hit the strip bars afterward (it's pretty sad I've been here for 6 months and I don't really have any friends outside of skateboarding that are over 21 and the people I work with don't count).  By the way, I do miss the ymhy of old.  Is there any chance of him ever returning?

Thanks, I have one more week then 35. Learning new stuff is rad, I have been trying to relearn old stuff, almost got a fakie impossible the other day.
Man get a grind for me at Washinton street that place looks so fun, I think for my birthday I am going to skate Burnside in the morning, get breakfast at my favorite place and chill with the family and just be stoked on live.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2006, 09:29:52 AM »
regardless, it's not important.  i understand that you herbs still take this place seriously, and that my relentless hating encroaches on your liberal, hippie, bullshit views about skateboarding and life in general.  all i wanted to do was take the piss out of vegan in a topic made for him, but thanks to dorks who want their 15 minutes of fame by dissing ymhy, we are headed for another regular multipage argument about whether or not i'm lame for hating everything, and whether or not you are lame for just acting lame.  so anyway, happy birthday vegan, a year older is a year closer to death

jaakko-poika

• Rep: 0
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2006, 09:31:44 AM »
ymhy, if you hate everyone on these boards and you think there's nothing else than hating left to do here, why don't you just leave?

fuckingvegan

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2006, 09:32:54 AM »
It is not my birthday yet, next Friday.

roulette

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2006, 09:58:21 AM »
lets all hit up washington st, they wouldnt let ymhy in though

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2006, 10:25:26 AM »
regardless, it's not important.  i understand that you herbs still take this place seriously, and that my relentless hating encroaches on your liberal, hippie, bullshit views about skateboarding and life in general.  all i wanted to do was take the piss out of vegan in a topic made for him, but thanks to dorks who want their 15 minutes of fame by dissing ymhy, we are headed for another regular multipage argument about whether or not i'm lame for hating everything, and whether or not you are lame for just acting lame.  so anyway, happy birthday vegan, a year older is a year closer to death

if your life is so fucking straight as you said...then why the fuck are you posting every day on this "hippie liberal" messageboard (which i am neither of) if you don't even enjoy it?