Author Topic: vegan?  (Read 5668 times)

ed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 11
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: vegan?
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2006, 02:33:10 PM »
Have a good one, whenever it is

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2006, 02:42:27 PM »
enough already...Jesus Christ.

Happy early birthday Veegs.

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2006, 02:58:40 PM »
God damn, it's an early birthday topic, stop the fucking hate.

Have a good one when it comes down to it..

woody

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2006, 02:59:24 PM »
happy birthday
let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...

mbl88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • gyno doing a skaterz trcik
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2006, 07:08:03 PM »
bad birthday kunt
Jeff Baldwin is the next Guy Mariano

rapist

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2006, 07:14:10 PM »
i think all of you need to spend a little bit more time off this messageboard

sebastian toombs

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2006, 09:35:50 PM »
viva los vegan

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2006, 10:45:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Fuck the hate, let's celebrate!  35?  Damn dude, it won't be long until I'm hitting that milestone.  As long as you're still getting your skate on, it's all good.  Hell, I'm 32 and trying to learn big flips (getting pretty close, too).  For all you young'uns spouting off like your shit don't stink, try doing what you're doing with a kid to look out for.  If you were in San Diego, I'd take you out to Washington street and hit the strip bars afterward (it's pretty sad I've been here for 6 months and I don't really have any friends outside of skateboarding that are over 21 and the people I work with don't count).  By the way, I do miss the ymhy of old.  Is there any chance of him ever returning?
[close]

Thanks, I have one more week then 35. Learning new stuff is rad, I have been trying to relearn old stuff, almost got a fakie impossible the other day.
Man get a grind for me at Washinton street that place looks so fun, I think for my birthday I am going to skate Burnside in the morning, get breakfast at my favorite place and chill with the family and just be stoked on live.

funny i did a fakie impossible the other day...saw dylan redier's part....happy b-day...

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2006, 10:59:36 PM »
i like ymhy's and vegan's posts as long as they're not about each other. so knock it off, because it's getting fucking boring.

mikefork

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2006, 11:05:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Fuck the hate, let's celebrate!  35?  Damn dude, it won't be long until I'm hitting that milestone.  As long as you're still getting your skate on, it's all good.  Hell, I'm 32 and trying to learn big flips (getting pretty close, too).  For all you young'uns spouting off like your shit don't stink, try doing what you're doing with a kid to look out for.  If you were in San Diego, I'd take you out to Washington street and hit the strip bars afterward (it's pretty sad I've been here for 6 months and I don't really have any friends outside of skateboarding that are over 21 and the people I work with don't count).  By the way, I do miss the ymhy of old.  Is there any chance of him ever returning?
[close]

Thanks, I have one more week then 35. Learning new stuff is rad, I have been trying to relearn old stuff, almost got a fakie impossible the other day.
Man get a grind for me at Washinton street that place looks so fun, I think for my birthday I am going to skate Burnside in the morning, get breakfast at my favorite place and chill with the family and just be stoked on live.
damn i iwsh i could skate burnside, happy birthday dude. by the way did southie from the boston massacre really skate burnside a lot a few months ago? when my friends bought their shop they told him to mellow out because he was fucking up business so he moved out to portland and claimed to skate there

max power

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2006, 10:05:04 AM »

max power

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2006, 02:08:27 PM »
does that matter?
tell me when correct grammer doesn't matter?

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2006, 02:14:10 PM »
Expand Quote
does that matter?
[close]

grammar.

max power

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2006, 02:17:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
does that matter?
[close]
[close]

grammar.
zing

sebastian toombs

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2006, 03:32:02 PM »
grammer doesnt apply to foreign languages, like mexican

edicwhun

• Rep: -1
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2006, 08:45:30 PM »
the fact that some of you hate on "internet people" just proves to everyone else how weak your real life actually is...for all the bitching about how your "favorite spot" was destroyed I guess you really don't have much more time than to do nothing else than bitch and complain on message boards about it but people are starting to feel less and less sorry for you, you blantantly came onto this thread to talk shit to vegan when if you really don't like him you shouldn't have clicked on it period...knock the shit off, veegs is good peoples
Death still aint took me yet, but I'm flirtin' with her and I think I got her pussy wet...