Author Topic: Post a picture of yourself!  (Read 472637 times)

VictoriousOG

Re: Post a picture of yourself!
« Reply #2280 on: January 30, 2012, 09:33:32 PM »

Her forehead has been approved by scientists for dick slaps.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #2281 on: January 30, 2012, 10:23:49 PM »
you guys' methods of taking down victors sister (who i assume is named victoria) are totally unrealistic. saying "letta nigga get in dat" isn't gonna work in the real world. you gotta have confidence, but too much is just gonna drive her away. i suggest trying a coffee date, or maybe even take her out for ice cream if it's hot outside. it's corny and cliche, i know, but it works. so, once you're seated and your licking your one scoop while victoria's licking her two scoops (you gotta be willing to make some sacrifices), or your drinking your double double while she's sippin on her pumpkin spiced latte, start talking about sports or something that interests her; just to get the ball rolling. once she's speaking passionately about troy aikman's remarkable career qb rating, or emmitt smith's best drives, then mention that her turd brother has been talking about her bitchyness on the internet lately. she'll be stunned at the way in which you phrased it, but recover by saying something like, "which is totally dumb of him, cause, like, your not bitchy at all, in fact, you're quite the opposite." now you're in the clear. all you have to do now is suffer though 3 hours of her ranting about her dweeby brother (suffer, but also listen to these anecdotes cause they'll come in handy later) and she'll be willing to go to your fart infested basement apartment; she wont even question the stench or the lack of toilet paper or anything, since you're such a good listener and all. now you can take her down, but make sure you take nudes in the process. before she even leaves your wretched housing unit, go to slap, post the incident on the awkward sex stories thread (be sure to include every detail), post the nudes on one of the following threads: asses, boobs, or legs (depending on what victoria's physique is like), then start a thread titled "victor's misfortunes" or something like that where you can post all the stories that victoria ranted about (like, victor getting caught masturbating to suspect images, or how his turd friends go scrounging through victories panty drawer whenever they're over, etc...). if you complete your mission, good job buddy. you have taken one for the team and should be expecting plenty of gnars        

wait, what? i dont understand....

jimi420

« Reply #2282 on: January 30, 2012, 11:16:28 PM »
Expand Quote
you guys' methods of taking down victors sister (who i assume is named victoria) are totally unrealistic. saying "letta nigga get in dat" isn't gonna work in the real world. you gotta have confidence, but too much is just gonna drive her away. i suggest trying a coffee date, or maybe even take her out for ice cream if it's hot outside. it's corny and cliche, i know, but it works. so, once you're seated and your licking your one scoop while victoria's licking her two scoops (you gotta be willing to make some sacrifices), or your drinking your double double while she's sippin on her pumpkin spiced latte, start talking about sports or something that interests her; just to get the ball rolling. once she's speaking passionately about troy aikman's remarkable career qb rating, or emmitt smith's best drives, then mention that her turd brother has been talking about her bitchyness on the internet lately. she'll be stunned at the way in which you phrased it, but recover by saying something like, "which is totally dumb of him, cause, like, your not bitchy at all, in fact, you're quite the opposite." now you're in the clear. all you have to do now is suffer though 3 hours of her ranting about her dweeby brother (suffer, but also listen to these anecdotes cause they'll come in handy later) and she'll be willing to go to your fart infested basement apartment; she wont even question the stench or the lack of toilet paper or anything, since you're such a good listener and all. now you can take her down, but make sure you take nudes in the process. before she even leaves your wretched housing unit, go to slap, post the incident on the awkward sex stories thread (be sure to include every detail), post the nudes on one of the following threads: asses, boobs, or legs (depending on what victoria's physique is like), then start a thread titled "victor's misfortunes" or something like that where you can post all the stories that victoria ranted about (like, victor getting caught masturbating to suspect images, or how his turd friends go scrounging through victories panty drawer whenever they're over, etc...). if you complete your mission, good job buddy. you have taken one for the team and should be expecting plenty of gnars        
[close]

Yeah I stopped reading there. I've said that to at least 3 ladies and they let me get in that. and they weren't dumb juggalettes either. your argument is invalid.

DEDBBIS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #2283 on: January 31, 2012, 01:51:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Yeah I stopped reading there. I've said that to at least 3 ladies and they let me get in that. and they weren't dumb juggalettes either. your argument is invalid.
Smart juggalettes exist? Bullshit

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2284 on: January 31, 2012, 10:03:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

well that's cause your, like, kinda black and stuff, so maybe it works for you, but for the melanin deprived folks out there it's a bit of a hail mary
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #2285 on: January 31, 2012, 01:14:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

well that's cause your, like, kinda black and stuff, so maybe it works for you, but for the melanin deprived folks out there it's a bit of a hail mary

Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

BraveUlysses

« Reply #2286 on: January 31, 2012, 02:46:38 PM »
I absolutely have to use "let a nigga in dat" one day. I feel like it would work more on white chicks than black chicks

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #2287 on: January 31, 2012, 03:52:20 PM »
I absolutely have to use "let a nigga in dat" one day. I feel like it would work more on white chicks than black chicks

it does...if you're black.

jimi420

« Reply #2288 on: January 31, 2012, 10:40:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's dangerous if you're not.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #2289 on: February 01, 2012, 12:16:49 AM »
You'd be surprised how many rad girls talked to me in Australia yelling out, "Hey bitch!" in a casual, joking tone. It definitely weeded out all the girls that were for real bitches.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2290 on: February 01, 2012, 12:32:53 AM »
"HEY SLUT" has worked as well. Of course though they were sluts.

cbmyles

« Reply #2291 on: February 01, 2012, 08:24:43 AM »
herpderp

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #2292 on: February 01, 2012, 08:27:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Not necessarily. It could also be considered helping a brother out.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2293 on: February 01, 2012, 12:02:03 PM »
You'd be surprised how many rad girls talked to me in Australia yelling out, "Hey bitch!" in a casual, joking tone. It definitely weeded out all the girls that were for real bitches.

chivalry... it's dead  :'(  :'(  :'(

I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #2294 on: February 01, 2012, 12:24:41 PM »
my sponsor me pic for team handsome

BraveUlysses

« Reply #2295 on: February 01, 2012, 12:34:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I'm black. Imma  add a "shawty" at the end of the line for good luck.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 12:37:05 PM by BraveUlysses »

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #2296 on: February 02, 2012, 01:00:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

chivalry... it's dead  :'(  :'(  :'(
Nah, girls have just seen through that shit as desperate moves by desperate men. If a dude is genuinely nice, he'll start doing and continue to do nice stuff and not because he expects some shit in return or to keep up appearances. That shit will get you friendzoned quick nowadays.

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #2297 on: February 02, 2012, 05:49:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

chivalry... it's dead?  :'(:'(:'(
[close]
Nah, girls have just seen through that shit as desperate moves by desperate men. If a dude is genuinely nice, he'll start doing and continue to do nice stuff and not because he expects some shit in return or to keep up appearances. That shit will get you friendzoned quick nowadays.

If you are completely devoid of charm/an ability to express your interests more subtly than describing your penis entering her cloaca.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2298 on: February 02, 2012, 11:20:12 AM »
hey man, i don't fucks with cloacas. i'm not going to try inserting my penis into a orifice that's used for both urine and feces, and is only found on reptiles, birds, and amphibians. if your into bird fucking, that's alright, it's just not for me. you can fuck birds like your name was nikola tesla, but me, i'm just into flippin them

RADIO EDIT

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #2299 on: February 02, 2012, 12:59:28 PM »
hey man, i don't fucks with cloacas. i'm not going to try inserting my penis into a orifice that's used for both urine and feces, and is only found on reptiles, birds, and amphibians. if your into bird fucking, that's alright, it's just not for me. you can fuck birds like your name was nikola tesla, but me, i'm just into flippin them

RADIO EDIT

hahah i see you nigga!

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #2300 on: February 02, 2012, 10:36:47 PM »
Nice Wikicomeback, but every hole is a goal.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #2301 on: February 03, 2012, 09:30:59 AM »

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #2302 on: February 04, 2012, 10:32:18 PM »
Expand Quote
nothing to see here, just a lamp

[close]
I didnt need to see your face anyways everything else pretty much sums it up... typiccal

i cant even lie SkateTroll, you're pretty good at what you do. i see you

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2303 on: February 04, 2012, 11:13:23 PM »
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #2304 on: February 05, 2012, 12:50:31 AM »
Illuminati
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

DaSk8D00D

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
Re: Post a picture of yourself
« Reply #2306 on: February 05, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #2307 on: February 06, 2012, 06:04:32 AM »
fucking LurkDaddy.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #2308 on: February 06, 2012, 01:49:36 PM »
Congrats on the superbowl win, LocBrew!

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #2309 on: February 06, 2012, 02:17:48 PM »
hahaha i was going to post that last night but decided not to
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.