Author Topic: Post a picture of yourself!  (Read 471350 times)

coldbrew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 399
Re: Post a picture of yourself!
« Reply #3810 on: June 10, 2021, 09:22:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Here’s two pictures of me showing how I age like milk. One taken like 7 years ago and one taken just now, ft a pawnshop hat.

[close]

Milk becomes cheese, one of the finest foods, if you age it right. You're straight cheddar, baby.

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #3811 on: June 10, 2021, 09:25:23 AM »

Beard’s starting to go grey.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #3812 on: June 10, 2021, 09:47:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Here’s two pictures of me showing how I age like milk. One taken like 7 years ago and one taken just now, ft a pawnshop hat.

[close]

Milk becomes cheese, one of the finest foods, if you age it right. You're straight cheddar, baby.
[close]

All about the hair. You can certainly reclaim your handsome younger self with a little shearing.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3813 on: June 10, 2021, 12:10:39 PM »
Fucking off at work
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #3814 on: June 10, 2021, 12:15:57 PM »
Damn some handsome dudes on this page!

3d you do look hella young. The art professor specs and goatee would be the only tip offs you're not young.

Frozen, you look like a more handsome punk rock John Hawkes. Also that hand of glory tattoo is fucking sick

Boog, you still look damn good even with the Grey

Coldbrew you got nothing to be anxious about, you got hella sick style, i wish i had blonde glorious hair and a nice blackwork sleeve

Freelance, all you need is a shave and to maybe hack back the mullet a little and you'll look just as young as you did

And damn l33t you looking svelte as fuck. Those braids up top are looking right

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3815 on: June 10, 2021, 12:30:13 PM »
me right before i vaped DMT on hancock hill
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 399
« Reply #3816 on: June 10, 2021, 12:30:36 PM »

dude mine has recently started to go gray as well and honestly I vote fully embrace it, it looks great on you and will only start to look better as it salt and peppers out more!

Frank and Fred

« Reply #3817 on: June 10, 2021, 12:33:43 PM »
Fucking off at work

Hell yeah you're a postie! How is it working for USPS? I seriously need a break from social work and carrying mail is starting to sound appealing. I love urban walking.

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 82
« Reply #3818 on: June 10, 2021, 12:35:27 PM »

What are ya listening to? Looks like you're solo in the woods... The Argus? I feel like that's a good song to listen to whilst being solo in the woods.

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3819 on: June 10, 2021, 01:03:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What are ya listening to? Looks like you're solo in the woods... The Argus? I feel like that's a good song to listen to whilst being solo in the woods.
I'm in a dark folk/americana/alt-country phase right now, this was either Amigo the Devil, Townes Van Zandt or Tyler Childers. I have a giant 118 hour long playlist and just hit shuffle when I go walking.

I've listened to The Argus (and Ween in general) in those woods SO many times, it's a 10 minute walk from my place, it's next to a beautiful river, perfect spot to go chill. Speaking of Ween, I almost fucked my hearing up once at that exact spot, I was high on mushrooms listening to Woman and Man wayyyy too loud on repeat. Ears were ringing for days.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3820 on: June 10, 2021, 01:22:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I'm in a dark folk/americana/alt-country phase right now, this was either Amigo the Devil, Townes Van Zandt or Tyler Childers. I have a giant 118 hour long playlist and just hit shuffle when I go walking.

I've listened to The Argus (and Ween in general) in those woods SO many times, it's a 10 minute walk from my place, it's next to a beautiful river, perfect spot to go chill. Speaking of Ween, I almost fucked my hearing up once at that exact spot, I was high on mushrooms listening to Woman and Man wayyyy too loud on repeat. Ears were ringing for days.

Townes was so goddamn incredible. Marie and snake mountain blues are two of the most brutal and heart breaking songs I've ever heard

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3821 on: June 10, 2021, 01:28:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Townes was so goddamn incredible. Marie and snake mountain blues are two of the most brutal and heart breaking songs I've ever heard

Townes is my favourite singer/songwriter of all time and nothing comes close. His music hits the soul like none other.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3822 on: June 10, 2021, 03:04:16 PM »
37 here

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3823 on: June 10, 2021, 03:32:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Fucking off at work

[close]

Hell yeah you're a postie! How is it working for USPS? I seriously need a break from social work and carrying mail is starting to sound appealing. I love urban walking.
I wouldn't recommend it unless you like 50-60hour work weeks, but if you do truly enjoy urban walking then this has got your name all over it. There are two enemies as a carrier, dogs and stairs. If you can avoid getting bit and your route doesn't have a bunch 3 story walk ups, then you're golden.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

TheCrimsonShroud

• Rep: 98
« Reply #3824 on: June 10, 2021, 03:47:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I just went through a phase like that. Lots of Sturgill Simpson and Tyler Childers. Plus some Gordon Lightfoot.

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3825 on: June 10, 2021, 07:54:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I just went through a phase like that. Lots of Sturgill Simpson and Tyler Childers. Plus some Gordon Lightfoot.

It’s a damn good phase to be in.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3826 on: June 11, 2021, 04:57:08 AM »

[/quote

gino

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3827 on: June 13, 2021, 10:13:45 AM »

Frank and Fred

« Reply #3828 on: June 13, 2021, 10:17:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fucking off at work

[close]

[close]
I wouldn't recommend it unless you like 50-60hour work weeks, but if you do truly enjoy urban walking then this has got your name all over it. There are two enemies as a carrier, dogs and stairs. If you can avoid getting bit and your route doesn't have a bunch 3 story walk ups, then you're golden.

yeah not looking for any overtime. love walking but otherwise i'm lazy.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3829 on: February 01, 2022, 09:21:10 PM »
Nice pic of me wearing the bangs to my girlfriend's Carmela Soprano costume.

CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1558
« Reply #3830 on: February 11, 2022, 04:42:26 AM »
@slappies this picture is giving me life.
@3D X-Ray Vision aint nothing wrong with having your own tastes man, also love the overalls that shit is sick as hell man

Also, I found a bunch of hella old pictures of me and I’m all about posting some throwbacks from when I was more confident and felt comfortable in my body. So here’s one of those.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #3831 on: February 11, 2022, 06:24:29 AM »
This is 6 years ago, but I still look the same, my son is Shmoo

« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 06:33:13 AM by ok boomer »

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #3832 on: February 11, 2022, 06:31:22 AM »
Me at the annual DIY bbq 4 years ago.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #3833 on: February 11, 2022, 07:51:32 AM »
can concur that aboot them. Glenn had the best shop for years. Met him in 1987, they had a mini ramp in the back of the shop then. Dude has done an immeasurable amount for skating in St. L. I think he lives in Costa Mesa now. Or thats what I've heard I should say.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #3834 on: February 11, 2022, 08:15:43 AM »
I unfortunately missed that era, as I lived in New Zealand during that whole time. It is kind of funny that I moved away, THEN we got all these cool places. I moved back and a bunch are gone. We've got some newer ones, but admittedly I don't really "participate" in the skate scene as I did. I barely have any free time outside of work/dad life, so when I get to skate, I just go do it by myself. Seen some good shit from Drew Etzkorn skating it - used to skate with him when he was a little dude - like 12 or 13. He was always good.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #3835 on: February 11, 2022, 09:13:01 AM »
I live 10-15 minutes from there. Used to skate Maplewood all the time. (pre-park I mean). St. Louis area is relatively cheap, which is part of why I stay. A lot of the "No skateboarding" signs you see in the County (especially West) is due to friends and myself over the course of years. I'm kind of proud but also kind of bummed

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #3836 on: February 11, 2022, 11:27:42 AM »
Yinz are all fucking cute.  :)

This is me, up early to clear coat sticker orders.

i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

truthislie

• Rep: 54
« Reply #3837 on: February 11, 2022, 12:05:36 PM »

Me with my Little son 2 days ago. You cant see my beginning hair loss but you can See my crailtap tat.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 12:13:42 PM by truthislie »

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #3838 on: February 11, 2022, 05:14:13 PM »
One of my favorite spots there is in West County. It's a tiny little drainage ditch right off the side of the road, the surface of the crete is a little rough but the sides are perfectly banked. Super fun spot. Can't remember the name of the location, do you know which one I'm talking about?

Is it on the side of a highway? I know 2 spots near highways out there. Seen some Yung buccs getting busted at one recently

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3839 on: February 11, 2022, 08:00:46 PM »
Ya'll are cute as fuck