Author Topic: Erik Ellington Deathwish ad  (Read 12000 times)

PsychOut

Re: Erik Ellington Deathwish ad
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2010, 01:33:43 PM »

sirfinbar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2010, 02:53:19 PM »
hahaha look at how bundled up they are. i don't care how cold it is, the sun is shining, the grass is green and there is nothing visibly frozen. maybe THEY can skate the handrail, but I would be at that spot in a t-shirt, so who is tougher?!?! i know the canadians and new englanders will back me on this.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2010, 07:32:39 PM »
hahaha look at how bundled up they are. i don't care how cold it is, the sun is shining, the grass is green and there is nothing visibly frozen. maybe THEY can skate the handrail, but I would be at that spot in a t-shirt, so who is tougher?!?! i know the canadians and new englanders will back me on this.
i won't lie, moving to california made me a bitch for cold weather. when i was like 10, i lived in st. louis, and if there was a day of about 40 degrees in the winter, i'd come to school in shorts and a t-shirt. now, when i go out skating and it's about 40 degrees, i'm in jeans and a hoodie shivering like a little bitch until i've skated long enough to get my body temperature up.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2010, 08:48:21 PM »
that seems like a heinous kinker to slide through
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.