Author Topic: fuck new years  (Read 4508 times)

odp

Re: fuck new years
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2010, 08:13:49 PM »
went to a small party and kicked it out with some cool folks as well as some not so cool folks. While there i drank many beers, Old Chubb was the greatest of the night. After midnight i went out and shot off the bottle rocket that was sent to me in the Cardiel Haiku contest prize package, i'd been saving it for a good night.

Throughout the night i'd been talking with this one young lady who i'm coming to know fairly well. I'm trying to move beyond friend level before it's the only stage that's available. So anyhow, we're kicking it all night, drinking, talking, and what not. She had had her parents drop her off at the apartment so that she wouldn't have to drive home... I think that i've got an ace in the hole as far as sharing the couch goes. Things were looking great. Well, this weird scenario comes up and somehow because the people who had me over have known this girls parents since they were kids called them and invited them into the party around 1am. So, they come... Well, i start drinking brews with her father and he's trying to sell me his daughter saying things like "oh yeah, she's a great kid. goes to nursing school, real nice girl... What do you do?" I'm fairly borderline belligerent at this point and i'm talking to this guy, i held it down fairly well. So aside from making vicious jokes about AIDS and the mom hearing me, i'm ok. Well, 2something AM rolls around and she and i are hanging out in the bathroom talking some more. We move to the bedroom of my friends who threw the shindig and we start eye fucking one another. Well, the mom walks in and says "ok honey, we're going to give you a ride home..." and looks at me. the girl says "but, mom in a little bit" and the mom starts getting pissed and gives me the stankiest stank eye that i've had in a long time. With that, i get an elongated hug that could have been oh so much more, and they leave.

I'm 24 years old and still getting cockblocked by mothers. fuckin a.

all in all though, it was a dope night playing beer pong to minor threat.

Inanimate Object

« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2010, 08:49:27 PM »
I went to a party my friend was DJing at what I think is a photo gallery or something by day, but was an empty concrete room with adjacent apartment for the evening. Mainly hung out with my lady-roommate and chain smoked while talking about other people at the party we wanted to sleep with. Also ran into some SLAP pals - actually a pretty good night for an event I usually hate.

MomsnewboyfriendRob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2010, 01:43:05 AM »
I went to some sketchy party full of people I didn't even know. I had a bunch of liquor to myself, and so I went pretty overboard on it... ended up throwing up in a sink, and then getting into a fight with some kid because I told him I would "fuck his bitch" hahaha.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2010, 02:21:26 AM »
Went to see The Roots:

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

PumpkinEsc0bar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
  • cleaner than a broke dick dog
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2010, 12:54:24 PM »