Author Topic: Nick Trepasso off Toy Machine  (Read 24540 times)

Baby Rabies

Re: Nick Trepasso off Toy Machine
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2010, 10:29:47 AM »
Is Greco annoying or something?

TMKF

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2010, 10:56:14 AM »

What the fuck are you talking about? First off-no one has ever mentioned Neen being on Foundation in any way, shape, or form.If anything he would be on Baker seeing as how he's been photographed with a bunch of Baker dudes and he's down with Shake Junt. Second, I'm pretty sure Affiliate isn't out of business. And to vx1000-Affiliate does not suck. It's a sick company very openly representing one of the best cities in the U.S.
[/quote]

http://www.skatedaily.net/news/archive/2010/01/03-09.php#n005277
[/quote]

every city is pretty sick i think. affiliate is a non legit brand in my opinion, honestly i wouldnt be so bummed on them if neen didnt ride for them, i kinda just dont like them because he rides for them and gets virtually no coverage because of it. if he rode for a legit brand he would be am for nike etc as well. i mean its his decision, but i wouldnt mind if they went under so he could move on, he must be super down for them which is cool for him, but bad for his career. i just think more dudes should see this did skate, he has been killing it for fucking years and not many people even know about him. affiliate is lucky to have him on their team really, i've never seen an affiliate board in a shop, never seen a neen ad in a magazine via affiliate, its a garbage brand that just must have cool owners and a good chicago following...

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2010, 11:02:28 AM »
everyone here is biter about him because hes from the east coast but does more than ollies and 5050s

every city is pretty sick i think. affiliate is a non legit brand in my opinion, honestly i wouldnt be so bummed on them if neen didnt ride for them, i kinda just dont like them because he rides for them and gets virtually no coverage because of it. if he rode for a legit brand he would be am for nike etc as well. i mean its his decision, but i wouldnt mind if they went under so he could move on, he must be super down for them which is cool for him, but bad for his career. i just think more dudes should see this did skate, he has been killing it for fucking years and not many people even know about him. affiliate is lucky to have him on their team really, i've never seen an affiliate board in a shop, never seen a neen ad in a magazine via affiliate, its a garbage brand that just must have cool owners and a good chicago following...
YEAH BRO NEENS A SICK DID!!! everyone around here knows about him(people who skate, maybe not 14 year old berrics dickrider types that wont even be skating a year from now ) also realize that smaller companies in many cases can take care of their riders just the same as a big ones. maybe neen is stoked on how things are for him, and doesnt need more money or coverage to be happy.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2010, 11:05:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
everyone here is biter about him because hes from the east coast but does more than ollies and 5050s

Expand Quote
[close]
YEAH BRO NEENS A SICK DID!!! everyone around here knows about him(people who skate, maybe not 14 year old berrics dickrider types that wont even be skating a year from now ) also realize that smaller companies in many cases can take care of their riders just the same as a big ones. maybe neen is stoked on how things are for him, and doesnt need more money or coverage to be happy.

i agree with that, i'd just like to see more coverage from him. in the end its really up to him, i have no doubt affiliate takes care of him well, i mean they should.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2010, 11:38:10 AM »
you guys are both regular what in the fuck do either of you know "what is best for someone"

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2010, 11:53:10 AM »
i bet you idiots $500,000,000,000,000,000 dollars that dan murphy is not on foundation

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2010, 11:57:42 AM »
clearly photoshopped.
FREE MAX B

Sidewayslurkzine

« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2010, 12:14:55 PM »
first of all nick was already on baker or bootleg like 7 years ago, so he isnt going back, obviously this is just another slap rumor, jesus christ none of you dumbasses should trust anyone on here, just wait and we'll see if he stays or goes, all you people with your theories that they traded leo for him, if they actually did he would have switched long ago, YOU PEOPLE PISS ME OFF

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Free Max B
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2010, 12:29:14 PM »
you clearly cant handle the internet. its okay though man there are tons of pussies just like you with the same issue. the only solution is to get the fuck out of here or stop crying and just laugh at this shit.
FREE MAX B

cigarettedeer

« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2010, 12:58:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
::)

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2010, 01:40:07 PM »
this thread does have some truth to it, i was completely wrong. dan murphy will be getting on foundation. and to the guy above not that it matters but bootleg and baker were 2 completely different companies with different owners etc...

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2010, 03:41:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
::)
;D

Sidewayslurkzine

« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2010, 03:51:49 PM »
this thread does have some truth to it, i was completely wrong. dan murphy will be getting on foundation. and to the guy above not that it matters but bootleg and baker were 2 completely different companies with different owners etc...
well at least i can finally see some fucking footage of murphy in COLOR

east is in the house

« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2010, 04:14:13 PM »
Expand Quote
i bet you idiots $500,000,000,000,000,000 dollars that dan murphy is not on foundation
[close]

that kid texting in front of everyone ruins a great group shot. kids with their fucking phones these days....I swear this shit wasn't even popular four years ago, it just swept the world by storm and its fucking pathetic.

you clearly cant handle the internet. its okay though man there are tons of pussies just like you with the same issue. the only solution is to get the fuck out of here or stop crying and just laugh at this shit.

4/5ths of the post in this thread are coming from complete idiots. you guys do know that there's a good 1/2 other forums you can be spamming with your mindless bullshit? this post is directed at almost everyone who's posted in the past two pages of this thread. you guys are straight killing this message baord, for what its worth.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2010, 04:39:39 PM »
^

jrock

« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2010, 04:43:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

that kid texting in front of everyone ruins a great group shot. kids with their fucking phones these days....I swear this shit wasn't even popular four years ago, it just swept the world by storm and its fucking pathetic.

Expand Quote
[close]

4/5ths of the post in this thread are coming from complete idiots. you guys do know that there's a good 1/2 other forums you can be spamming with your mindless bullshit? this post is directed at almost everyone who's posted in the past two pages of this thread. you guys are straight killing this message baord, for what its worth.

that kid in the front is Alexis Sablone

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Free Max B
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2010, 04:59:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

you and/or your internet persona should start smoking weed, dust, some shit. you take the internet too serious and then try scolding others for being mindless. take your own advice and think about what youre saying.
FREE MAX B

cigarettedeer

« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2010, 05:00:45 PM »
^ You're being serious right now

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Free Max B
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2010, 05:03:06 PM »
^i also told him to start smoking dust.
FREE MAX B

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2010, 05:14:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

NC State?
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

SOFT 7

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2010, 05:24:23 PM »

anyone know whats up with Bobby's Future Primitive hoody?

east is in the house

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2010, 06:05:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
you and/or your internet persona should start smoking weed, dust, some shit. you take the internet too serious and then try scolding others for being mindless. take your own advice and think about what youre saying.

I was basically agreeing with you, Pete. what did I write that doesn't make sense, other than telling people to go to the other 1/2 (dozen) skate message boards floating around on here?

thanks for the dust advice though, i'm deffinetly gonna look into that. a personality change is what I need most right now!

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2010, 04:08:23 PM »
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

S.F.A.

• Rep: 17
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2010, 08:07:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

that kid in the front is Alexis Sablone

the dork in the back is lee berman. hi lee.

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2010, 10:47:46 PM »
Bummer high. Fact. Confirmed. PM me. Facebook me. Twat me. Follow me blog it.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2010, 12:28:05 AM »
I was thinking about this earlier and I could definitely see this happening, he's already teammates with Ethan and he fits in better than he would on Deathwish.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

raul

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2010, 01:01:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I was thinking about this earlier and I could definitely see this happening, he's already teammates with Ethan and he fits in better than he would on Deathwish.

But better than he would on Toy? If he did this, it would garner the most respect on me because there's no way Ethan would be able to pay him like Ed can.

clamy

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2010, 03:02:41 AM »
Oh man I didn't even think of Bummer High. But then again I didn't really believe it. I couldn't see him on anything else other that and Toy. Sick either way, Ed's got a heap of flow guys to bump up.

kosmic hoboe

• Rep: 10
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2010, 03:50:58 AM »
lets care more

dylan makes me wet

• Rep: -32
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2010, 05:25:18 AM »
Need can do better than Deathwish.

I'd like to see him on Real, Expedition or Blueprint. Im sure deathwish would be more money, but not having to hang with Jim Greco is a priceless commodity.
i can kinda see how he would fit on real(but not really)
but expidition and blueprint...
they'rwe both super sick companies but i can't see trapasso fitting on either