Author Topic: Blueprint's Make Friends with the Colour Blue Premiere! April 4th in London!  (Read 13633 times)

Sidewayslurkzine

now i just have to wait for the dvd

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
DVD is probably coming April 10th like they posted on their twitter. I seriously cannot wait to watch this video, Blueprint has yet to put out a bad video.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Vibetekk

• Rep: 10
Trailer is now up. It's going to be great.

<a href="">MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE COLOUR BLUE trailer.</a>
"They only live to get radical."

redrum

• Rep: 12
fucking YES!!!!

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
so whos preordering/ ripping?
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 175
Slap shout-out!

http://www.blueprintskateboards.com/2010/03/slap-pals/

And for those of you wondering what they are referring to, Brown Thunder said in a deleted post that he plans on ripping it.

kevbo999

That's so lame of Blueprint.  It's not our fault they refuse to adapt to technology and spent 5 years on a video.  Does the guy who wrote that download music?  Or does he urinate on decades of work?  Guess what buddy, not every skater who dig your shit can afford to drop 30-40 bucks on a dvd they'll watch a few times.

BriefCase

• Rep: 3
That's so lame of Blueprint.  It's not our fault they refuse to adapt to technology and spent 5 years on a video.  Does the guy who wrote that download music?  Or does he urinate on decades of work?  Guess what buddy, not every skater who dig your shit can afford to drop 30-40 bucks on a dvd they'll watch a few times.
dont be mad cause you a broke nigga

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
Expand Quote
[close]

i don't think any of the people that can't afford it are mad...  just not as fortunate to be trust fund babies who have tons of disposable cash that they didn't have to do shit for.  money doesn't come easy when you have to actually do real work for it.  the main reason i quit doing drugs...  was tired of giving people easy money that they were making from ruining people's lives.  if all the people who got money handed to them had to do real honest work for it they would shit a brick and probably wouldn't be able to handle it. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 02:34:06 PM by popeyesfriedchicken »

jacquesknife

• Rep: -29
If shit's good, it's worth paying for. But if it's pretty mediocre, it'll be on youtube sooner or later...

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
I dont think they intend to discriminate against poor people. Saying you're gonna rip the video right when it comes out(not that i wouldnt necessarily do it) is just rude. If you cant afford to see a movie when its at the cinema, do get pissed and accuse them of discriminating against you for being poor or do you just wait for it to come out on video or tv? They know shits gonna be on the internet eventually and they might even put it up themselves. Of course i more than appreciate the fact that i can download any video for free, but I dont understand how you can feel entitled to someone's work.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694

sorry for the double post, but what do you mean by adapt to technology? Im so bummed how many companies are headed in the direction of cranking out an online caliber vid more regularly(cough Zero). Id be more than happy to pay a lot of teams $30 to keep making features instead of letting me watch some extremely temporary clip on the web for no cost

BriefCase

• Rep: 3
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i don't think any of the people that can't afford it are mad...  just not as fortunate to be trust fund babies who have tons of disposable cash that they didn't have to do shit for.  money doesn't come easy when you have to actually do real work for it.  the main reason i quit doing drugs...  was tired of giving people easy money that they were making from ruining people's lives.  if all the people who got money handed to them had to do real honest work for it they would shit a brick and probably wouldn't be able to handle it. 
and they did real work for this video, unless your saying their parents funded it. so suckkkk itttt

heckler

• SLAP Pal
I agree with the last three posts. Watching this video on a real TV is going to make it so much better.

Vibetekk

• Rep: 10
I guess Youtube isn't that different from when we were younger and we'd connect up two VCR's and copy each other's videos. We were young and poor so you do what you gotta do. But I always wanted to have the real thing, you know, the video with the box in its packaging and all that. I always looked up to the older guy who had a original copy of Video Days. So when I was old enough I got a part time job so I could.
"They only live to get radical."

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
and they did real work for this video, unless your saying their parents funded it. so suckkkk itttt

well that's my damn point moron.  i'm not a trust fund baby but since i did quit spending my money on dumb shit (drugs) i do have money to spend on the few really good videos that come out each year.  it's people that put them online as soon as they come out for tons of people to get that fuck all of that up.  i'd rather pay good money (even hard earned) for a really good video versus watching some bullshit that's almost free that doesn't even compare to shit in videos 10 years ago. 

clamy

Does anyone know if Jon Nguyen will have footage in this? I'd buy it just for him.

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
i actually said i'd buy it and would rip it if i had the computer know how...
meaning that i will be buying but won't be ripping it. So sorry Mr. Magee for pissing on 5 years of hard work, i am not wanting in anyway to take money away from a good british institution like Blueprint.

edit*

I deleted my orignal post because i knew it would be taken as 'I will be ripping it' when i meant that i would be buying it and not ripping it as i have no ways to and i'm sure many others will.

not because Dan Magee made me out to be some terrible bastard ruining the skateboard dvd industry.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 12:35:46 PM by Brown Thunder »

heckler

• SLAP Pal

Cosme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 507

Derk the Jerk

• Rep: 61
  • Formerly Derka Derk
Expand Quote

Mark Baines's leftovers.
[close]

Damn... Can't wait.

Mark Baines + I am kloot = classic

drunk

• Rep: 59
i still watch lost and found regularly and this video will be no different

hope to buy it from my local canadian prairie skateboard shop as soon as i can
formerly toonie

S.F.A.

• Rep: 17
Can not wait for this!!

And to anyone on here bitching about the cost of a good skate DVD, FUCK YOU!!

Get a fucking job and help support the shit you love! and if you dont "love" blueprint then fuck off! you don' get to watch it!

Im sick of people acting like they're owed something from skateboarding.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
Can not wait for this!!

Get a fucking job and help support the shit you love! and if you dont "love" blueprint then fuck off! you don' get to watch it!

shut up faggot
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Mark Baines's leftovers.
[close]

Damn... Can't wait.
[close]

IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

S.F.A.

Expand Quote
Can not wait for this!!

[close]
shut up faggot
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Mark Baines's leftovers.
[close]

Damn... Can't wait.
[close]

[close]

you sure got me there!! You must be the smartest out of your group of friends!

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
I'm hoping to see this film soon but I think not.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Can not wait for this!!

[close]
shut up faggot
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Mark Baines's leftovers.
[close]

Damn... Can't wait.
[close]

[close]
[close]

you sure got me there!! You must be the smartest out of your group of friends!
i did in fact get you and yer taking it like a bitch that you are

S.F.A.

okay lurk daddy, tell me this. How can you honestly say your excited to see mark baines part, but you cant see why i think its stupid that people like you dont want to pay to watch the video?

I mean really? How fucking old are you? Do you work? If so, you should know the value of a dollar, and you should be down to buy a video with guys you like.

If you think im a "faggot" for thinking this, then you must be either a> a complete asshole or b> a simpleton

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
im gonna buy that shit just like i bought strange world and mind field and extremely sorry.  it just looks BETTER on a TV.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
okay lurk daddy, tell me this. How can you honestly say your excited to see mark baines part, but you cant see why i think its stupid that people like you dont want to pay to watch the video?

I mean really? How fucking old are you? Do you work? If so, you should know the value of a dollar, and you should be down to buy a video with guys you like.

If you think im a "faggot" for thinking this, then you must be either a> a complete asshole or b> a simpleton
i didnt say i was excited for shit, i quoted someone who said baines and i am kloot was classic. you jackass

fuck working, i have other shit to buy besides videos
i buy videos, once in a blue moon when im ballin on a budget
you just made it sound super wack