Author Topic: Disappointed in Slap today  (Read 7278 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Disappointed in Slap today
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2013, 05:33:53 PM »
the thing is, they never even grinded that good.  the roller part would stick, plus they are the loudest noise makers ever.

Yeah, I always figured they just had to be terrible. Plus they seem to just go against a core value in skateboarding that is against making things easier for the sake of it. Doomed from the start.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2013, 05:34:27 PM »
I wanna start a thread a make it to 3 pages  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This reads really funny when read with an Italian accent.

DBrown901

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2013, 06:27:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Billy Marks of Fallen

JUICCCCYYYYYYYYY NEWSSSSSS
[close]
Fixed.
[close]
you aren't funny
I don't care. I don't understand why you feel that I am offended by you. But it's okay. Continue being the tough guy on the internet.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2013, 09:10:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Billy Marks of Fallen

[close]
Fixed.
[close]
you aren't funny
[close]
I don't care. I don't understand why you feel that I am offended by you. But it's okay. Continue being the tough guy on the internet.
He may just be pointing out to you that you are indeed, a shitty poster.  You come off as an idiot 12 year old.  Next time you go to respond, write it out, wait ten minutes, then reread it.  Is it still funny?  Are you actually contributing in any way?  Is anyone going to care?  If you can't say yes to at least one of those, close the window with out submitting it.   Or continue doing your thing, but add pictures of your sister, girlfriend or mom ( if she's attractive). 

I wanna start a thread a make it to 3 pages  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Well here are some potential topics for you:

PB&J, what is the most critical component?  Make sure that you make a solid argument for the ingredient of your choice, crunchy peanut butter or not, never go grape jelly, quality bread that isn't dried out, whatever.  Perhaps include a unique recipe, or photos of you eating one off of some tits, in a treehouse.

Rip on a well like pro, mean it, and stick with it for three pages.

Out yourself.  Not from the closet, but your true identity.  Why and how did you come up with the name "69", what do you think of Slap.  Include good stories, or juicy gossip about your life.  In order for this to work it is important that you are first, a well liked pro, or a much hated pro.  Either will do. 

The Brix route.  Start a thread about anything.  Continue to contribute weekly until third page is reached even though no one has read it since the first page.

Virginity thread.  Post pics of the girl or boy you lost it too, full story.  More embarrassing the better.  Ask other posters to contribute their story too.  Yes, this has been done before, but there are many many new posters that don't know that, and would happily contribute.   Be truthful, or you will get called out.  Submit nudes if girl is legal, if not, submit current girlfriend's nudes.  Again, if legal. 

I hope one of these ideas is helpful to you in obtaining this goal. 
Remember, most posters like to talk about themselves.  Plenty of them want to 'one up' whatever you have to say, so leave room to be outdone.  Complimentary confrontation, it confuses them and keeps them coming back.

If none of these work, your only chance is to get the scoop on the long awaited full video part from Chuck.  Tease it, PM it to a couple of the Pals, then release it.

Also, nudes.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

DBrown901

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2013, 10:44:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Billy Marks of Fallen

[close]
Fixed.
[close]
you aren't funny
[close]
[close]
He may just be pointing out to you that you are indeed, a shitty poster.  You come off as an idiot 12 year old.  Next time you go to respond, write it out, wait ten minutes, then reread it.  Is it still funny?  Are you actually contributing in any way?  Is anyone going to care?  If you can't say yes to at least one of those, close the window with out submitting it.   Or continue doing your thing, but add pictures of your sister, girlfriend or mom ( if she's attractive). 
Uhhh, nope. It's an open forum. I am allowed to post what I damn well please. I don't care if I come off as an "idiot twelve year-old" to you all. If I see something that I feel like talking about or just blatantly posting idiocy about, then I shall do so. If you have a problem with me, then have all the power to click the "ignore" button and never see me again. The more you call me a "shitty poster" the more I'm tempted to act in such a manner.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2013, 12:15:21 AM »
dont listen to them ur a great poster post forever
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2013, 08:07:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Billy Marks of Fallen

[close]
Fixed.
[close]
you aren't funny
[close]
[close]
[close]
Uhhh, nope. It's an open forum. I am allowed to post what I damn well please. I don't care if I come off as an "idiot twelve year-old" to you all. If I see something that I feel like talking about or just blatantly posting idiocy about, then I shall do so. If you have a problem with me, then have all the power to click the "ignore" button and never see me again. The more you call me a "shitty poster" the more I'm tempted to act in such a manner.

I like your posts.
I suck at SLAP.