Author Topic: Skate 3  (Read 267620 times)

tangar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
Re: Skate 3
« Reply #1920 on: February 02, 2013, 12:27:42 AM »
maybe around like the middle of march will be the deadline, but obviously ill collect clips from you guys before then if you have em. feb and the beginning of march are gonna be kinda busy for me, im trying super hard to find a job and my baby turns 1 the first week of march so i think middle of march should be good but if i need to push it back a little i will.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 12:29:44 AM by tangar »
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #1921 on: February 02, 2013, 12:13:34 PM »
wat? real spots?

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1922 on: February 04, 2013, 12:25:08 AM »
wat? real spots?
yea, the video is gonna be all real life spots. as in, spots that exist in reality. so if you cant get down wit it fuck off.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #1923 on: February 05, 2013, 09:04:04 AM »
sounds cool, I'm down!

good luck finding a job dude

Kam.M

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1924 on: February 10, 2013, 06:09:12 AM »
Kind of embarrassed to share this but I made this almost 3 years ago when I had no life.

www.kcskate.com
Kauai & California Skateboarding 2012

kmdoom

• Rep: -18
« Reply #1925 on: February 10, 2013, 08:24:19 AM »
Kind of embarrassed to share this but I made this almost 3 years ago when I had no life.

fuuuck, this is hawt.  :D you made fakie look cool man, nice

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1926 on: February 10, 2013, 12:04:31 PM »

real good stuff in their dude. your filming was super sick too.

sounds cool, I'm down!

good luck finding a job dude
thanks man!

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #1927 on: February 10, 2013, 01:58:40 PM »

I support the use of Mosaic songs in skate footage, virtual or not.

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

DeputyDoses

• Rep: 4
  • I look like Mel Gibson
« Reply #1928 on: February 11, 2013, 10:07:39 PM »

don't be, that shit was rad. Solid trick selection. Solid spots.

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #1929 on: February 12, 2013, 01:33:55 PM »
Expand Quote
wat? real spots?
[close]
yea, the video is gonna be all real life spots. as in, spots that exist in reality. so if you cant get down wit it fuck off.

does this mean i have to recreate real spots? or use the recreations in san van?

confusion

damn that was sick

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1930 on: February 12, 2013, 11:38:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
wat? real spots?
[close]
[close]

does this mean i have to recreate real spots? or use the recreations in san van?

confusion
you can use recreated spots in san van but there are tons of created park that people have made of real spots, i'd prefer to have more of these types of spots in the video. if your not sure its a real life spot either ask or don't use it. and dont be filming no kooky as unrealistic lazerflip backside noseblunt shit either cause i will not use your footy. im tryin to make this shit ill son.

briden has made a bunch, RL street has a few different ones, bump2bar is a san jose spot, palais de tokyo is a europe spot etc etc. .

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=PARK&personaId=224164121&platform=xbox#itemId=2394760

i reposted someones remake of the LA high 4

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=PARK&personaId=218671091&platform=xbox

if anyone else knows of some go ahead and post, or you can dig through the previous pages of this thread or you can look at the forum on the ea skate website.

Jdizz

• Rep: -3
« Reply #1931 on: February 17, 2013, 01:15:23 AM »

new clip!

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #1932 on: February 17, 2013, 01:35:22 AM »
Dude that was sick, ive never seen that see-saw thing before. How'd you make it?

Jdizz

« Reply #1933 on: February 17, 2013, 09:33:15 PM »
Dude that was sick, ive never seen that see-saw thing before. How'd you make it?
ah sorry i didnt make it, i havent seen the park in ages, that clip was from awhile ago

DeputyDoses

• I look like Mel Gibson
« Reply #1934 on: February 17, 2013, 10:17:54 PM »

new clip!
Gnar! I wasn't feeling the song choice, but it wasn't that big of a deal. So it goes.
The see-saw baffled me as well.

dillanharp

« Reply #1935 on: February 21, 2013, 10:36:38 PM »
I just picked this up the other day. 2 questions. Why am I pushing mongo and can I turn Reda off? And if anyone's on xbox my gamertag is Gnarticus.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1936 on: February 21, 2013, 11:21:23 PM »
some versions of skate has the character pushing mongo, you probably bought yours on sale didnt you? id just get another copy
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1937 on: February 22, 2013, 12:45:34 AM »
I just picked this up the other day. 2 questions. Why am I pushing mongo and can I turn Reda off? And if anyone's on xbox my gamertag is Gnarticus.
theres two buttons that control push, the blue one and the green one, one is mongo and one is regular foot depending on stance. im pretty sure you can turn reda off in the options menu.

DeputyDoses

• I look like Mel Gibson
« Reply #1938 on: March 08, 2013, 12:04:10 AM »
Does anyone still play online anymore?
-it seems like whenever I get on, the most people that will ever be on is two. and most of the time they log off relatively quickly.
Online Skate seems dead...

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1939 on: March 10, 2013, 04:56:53 PM »
^i feel like it was always like that online unless you invite homies to play or whatever.

also i started editing my clips for the real spots clip, did anyone film a part or have some clips they wanted to contribute?

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #1940 on: March 14, 2013, 02:56:54 AM »
also i started editing my clips for the real spots clip, did anyone film a part or have some clips they wanted to contribute?

Was going to contribute, but I haven't played this in a while cause the tv got wrecked and I can't afford a new one yet. Sorry dude!

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1941 on: March 14, 2013, 03:17:29 AM »
no worries dude, since im still up i think ill upload some more clips right now. ive been hella busy with work and my baby so anytime i got a day off or start late im back to my night owl ways, lurking slap and shit.

Jdizz

« Reply #1942 on: March 14, 2013, 03:42:07 AM »
new clip, in 4:3 for that extra vx look ;)

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1943 on: March 31, 2013, 04:47:32 PM »

dat new ish. all real life spots juu heard.

edit: everything was filmed on hardcore so disregard the stupid watermark ::broken record::
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:30:19 PM by tangar »

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1944 on: March 31, 2013, 05:10:20 PM »
^i feel like it was always like that online unless you invite homies to play or whatever.

ill link you to some clips i got once i figurte this shit out.  hxc brozzz

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1945 on: March 31, 2013, 05:31:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

ill link you to some clips i got once i figurte this shit out.?  hxc brozzz
well i just finished and posted my part as you can see, but if you want me to edit one for you i might be able to do that. if i like your footy that is, cause im not gonna want to edit boring stuff, no offense.

thugnificent

« Reply #1946 on: March 31, 2013, 06:00:03 PM »
i cant believe how good people are at replicating spots now

Jackie Joyner Kersee

« Reply #1947 on: March 31, 2013, 07:27:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

ill link you to some clips i got once i figurte this shit out.?  hxc brozzz
[close]
well i just finished and posted my part as you can see, but if you want me to edit one for you i might be able to do that. if i like your footy that is, cause im not gonna want to edit boring stuff, no offense.

of course not dude, no offense taken. some of the clips looks pretty good but some look a little shitty. i also uploaded some of the same clips twice with hd and without....ill just link you to the profile with all my hd clips
fuck ill do it tomorrow im gonna go play ball and drink whiskey. have a good night honeyz

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1948 on: March 31, 2013, 09:14:19 PM »
i don't give a fuck about the filming really, as long as the skating is rad ill be down jackie. dunk on someone.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

« Reply #1949 on: April 01, 2013, 02:39:43 AM »
didnt dunk, but got dunked on and blocked a dunk. nigga didnt respect my girthswag for a second there. fuck illfigure this out later