Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 463154 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #1920 on: December 24, 2017, 07:22:03 PM »
Feel free to share them with the forum if you like mate, all I asked is if you actually wanted those shoes or not ... just being festive, no big deal.
You keep being mad tho yo!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Mongoloid

« Reply #1921 on: December 24, 2017, 07:55:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There is nothing cool about fucking three feet away from a child.
[close]
Thats how people fucked for hundreds of thousands of years.  The majority of time humans were hunter gatherer.  Life happens man, don't be a bitch.
[close]

Yeah great logic lets fuck next to children when we have houses with separate rooms just because people did it in teepees. Hotel room...go in the bathroom, lock the door, and turn the exhaust fan on and be quiet about it if you really have to. Or just wait till you go home and children aren't present in the same room. Fuckin stupid weirdos.
[close]

The point is that it is in no way traumatic to babies, it's only traumatic to puritan cunt trump voting people like you.  If you're such a non cuck, why you hanging around the 'awkward sex stories' section of a progressive friendly forum?
[close]

Lol, I'm mad.
[close]
[close]

Got your PM's, you still mad and wanna keep sending me more?

I just wanna hear about your awkward sexual experiences. Like, how a dickless gimp manages to find the donkey of his dreams. Or about what it’s like trying to convince a child to “dig for the candy” in your gaping cavernous maw of an asshole. I really wanna know what sleeping with your sister means to you, and hear the firsthand account of what it’s like being a perpetual fumbling fuckstick.
When was the first time you ever wore women’s panties? The first time you wore your grandmothers panties? Did you really have to sniff them before and after? I want answers to the pressing questions! Since you know.. you’re here in the “awkward sexual experiences” thread.

imad

• Rep: -167
« Reply #1922 on: December 24, 2017, 08:00:00 PM »
Nothing could top your pathetic story of you and your ex-whale.

Mongoloid

« Reply #1923 on: December 24, 2017, 08:02:51 PM »
Nothing could top your pathetic story of you and your ex-whale.

Only your sincerest of admissions sweetheart.

imad

« Reply #1924 on: December 24, 2017, 08:04:24 PM »
Feel free to share them with the forum if you like mate, all I asked is if you actually wanted those shoes or not ... just being festive, no big deal.

Yet you knew I never wanted those shoes, therefore your PM's were sent as a pathetic attempt at annoying me because you've been mad ever since I called you out for being a person vegan cultist. And here you are again following me around...still mad.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1925 on: December 24, 2017, 10:06:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yet you knew I never wanted those shoes, therefore your PM's were sent as a pathetic attempt at annoying me because you've been mad ever since I called you out for being a person vegan cultist. And here you are again following me around...still mad.
says the guy who followed me into the classified section of all places. Projecting harder than you roid-raging there brah

imad

« Reply #1926 on: December 24, 2017, 11:15:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
says the guy who followed me into the classified section of all places. Projecting harder than you roid-raging there brah

You wish just one person would follow your dumb ass anywhere...it's called browsing. Stay mad chad.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1927 on: December 24, 2017, 11:35:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Thats how people fucked for hundreds of thousands of years.  The majority of time humans were hunter gatherer.  Life happens man, don't be a bitch.
[close]

Yeah great logic lets fuck next to children when we have houses with separate rooms just because people did it in teepees. Hotel room...go in the bathroom, lock the door, and turn the exhaust fan on and be quiet about it if you really have to. Or just wait till you go home and children aren't present in the same room. Fuckin stupid weirdos.
Kids are stupid and you're a pussy.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1928 on: December 24, 2017, 11:37:47 PM »
You wish just one person would follow your dumb ass anywhere...it's called browsing. Stay I'm still mad chad.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1929 on: December 25, 2017, 09:41:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

The point is that it is in no way traumatic to babies, it's only traumatic to puritan cunt trump voting people like you.  If you're such a non cuck, why you hanging around the 'awkward sex stories' section of a progressive friendly forum?
[close]

Lol, you're mad. Only a fucking person would assume someone voted for Trump because they don't advocate having sex next to children. You're incredibly fucking stupid and possess no logic whatsoever.

Seems a good portion of the trump voters advocate having sex with the children.  At least in Bama.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1930 on: December 26, 2017, 01:17:03 PM »
goddammit imad stop fucking ruining this wonderful god damn thread and take your fights elsewhere. In fact, make a new thread about your fights and post there.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #1931 on: January 23, 2018, 07:43:03 AM »
So I work a night shift gig in a hotel. Not much goes on there most nights. This particular night I was in a corner of the lobby, reclining and reading a book. Enters a svelte Swede, looking Asian and a little drunk. I nod my head in greeting but she goes straight back to her room at first. A minute later she's back to charge her phone, ostensibly. She could do that in the room of course, and I gather she wants to hang out. But before I say anything she asks do I mind if she sits with me. Sure, I say.

She asks me what I'm reading, it's The Handmaid's Tale, which she has seen the pilot episode of but didn't much care for. She may be a Swede, but she's not politically correct, she assures me. I'm not sure how to place this remark, exactly, but don't think much of it. Americans routinely offer their unprompted apologies for Trump - I figure it's something like that.

She's hurt her knee at some point during her night out and I get her some ice, she then cosies up immediately and soon we're kissing in a way I haven't since high school. As I'm managing her tongue action I consider just how wrong this is, on a scale from unprofessional to rape. But she is already sucking on my fingers now. Audibly, and with great gusto. At the other end of the lobby a guest is making a phone call, but he seems not to take much stock of us. Then she says it's time for bed and do I have condoms.

I ask her room number and to give me five. I think of previous times I've turned down sex and being unable to recall afterwards the pertinence of my scruples. You only regret things you don't do, and all that. How embarrassing would it be, really, to lose my menial job over this? Not very. Not if she doesn't press charges, that is.

I was overly weary of the whole situation. Her coming on so strong felt unearned somehow. Even in bar pickups there's a modicum of trajectory, if not courtship. You work each other up to a point. The absence of that must have made me a little paranoid. But the main reason I had second thoughts, was that I've had a crush on this girl I work with for a while. I hadn't seen her in two months, holidays etc, but she was to take over from me for the morning shift in a few hours. Of course, I would not be cheating on her by any means, but that is the closest way to describe the feeling I had. Sappy, I guess.

Not that it stopped me. Just to give you a bit of a picture, this girl was exactly what you hoped to find, when you googled 'asian amateur nympho'. I find her opening the door to her room in nothing but the hotel bathrobe. She slowly opens the robe and goes 'touch me'. At this point I wonder if, earlier, she was hinting at consensus when she said that thing about not being a PC-Swede. I enquire about her drunkenness and she tells me she is the bad one, already on her knees and unbuttoning me. I don't think I could have stopped myself if I wanted to, anyway.

I bent her over the minibar, so up for it that I was happy to have made it past the blow job, truth be told. Suffice to say I didn't even make it to the bed. But she wasn't too bummed, just said she'd see me later. So I left to tend to my work, somewhat apologetic.

Soon she was back in the lobby, stepping behind the bar I was cleaning, proceeding to rip my trousers down and the rest of it. I ended up fucking her twice more, as she kept finding me in various places in the hotel and begging to please suck me a little more. She finally went to sleep but even then asked me to come back to her room after I finished, just to please play with her asshole some more. By the time I did finish she had passed out.

So this girl I like walks in early in the morning. We catch up for about forty minutes, I must reek but everything seems to appear normal to her. 

At home I get to thinking... this girl might have been blotto, waking up with a full condom in the pocket of her robe, two more in different corners of her room, and no recollection of what happened besides lobby boy cock sweeping by her inner eye. I half expect my boss to call me during the day and chris hansen shit unfolding. Not that she was underage. Not that she lacked agency. But I couldn't be sure.

Maybe I felt like I wasnt going to get away with such perfectly casual sex. Maybe there's something inherently unnatural about a complete stranger rimming you. The next day anyway. It felt fine at the time. But there was a vague inclination to go for coffee with her.

I never did. And of course my boss didn't call, and the Asian Swede didn't drop a hint to my crush when she checked out, or leave an innuendo-riddled review of the place. Why did I ever think she would do something crazy like that?

The next night we had a team meeting, coincidentally. I looked around for clues, particularly with the girl I like, but eventually concluded that no one knew shit. It was all fine. Only then did I realize that I had been with neither a Swedish nor an Asian girl prior to this, that I got really lucky, and that I'm the only one in this story who made this awkward at all.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1932 on: January 23, 2018, 08:39:19 AM »

well written.

B. Hopper

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1933 on: January 23, 2018, 08:59:57 AM »

i've woken up next to multiple people boning and i always run for it. i don't want anything sprayed on me.

Why this isn't your sig, I'll never understand. ;D
44 years young. Skatin' since '80. Take yours slams, get up smiling, say #thankyouskateboarding, and get back up and do it again. Because FUN.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1934 on: January 23, 2018, 12:01:45 PM »
That was fucking beautiful.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1935 on: January 23, 2018, 12:11:11 PM »
Bravo
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #1936 on: January 23, 2018, 12:47:05 PM »

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1937 on: January 23, 2018, 12:57:04 PM »
made me google asian amateur nympho
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1938 on: January 23, 2018, 04:54:37 PM »
That was fucking beautiful.
and in no way awkward at all. +1

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #1939 on: January 23, 2018, 05:04:12 PM »
You're my kind of guy, e'boy. I hope all goes well with your crush.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Joe Pesci

« Reply #1940 on: January 23, 2018, 08:02:34 PM »

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1941 on: January 23, 2018, 09:22:50 PM »
So good things do happen?  Good job e
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #1942 on: January 24, 2018, 06:00:26 PM »
I got a booty call last night and living in a small house with roommates I gave them the heads up through text and personally closed their doors (we've been keeping them ope so it's easier to socialize. I didn't expect this and had beat my meat earlier and figured the sex would be great. I set the heater in my room to a comfortable temperature and waited. Things started heating up and I gave head and didn't get any back which is cool.

We started things up and my phone kept going off and I stopped and threw it away but she wanted me to check and I told her to ignore it which moved the blood away from where it was needed. She wanted the lights off and I accidentally grabbed the wrong condom and when applying it put it on backwards and pulled too hard on it. This moved the blood flow away from where it mattered and we went back to foreplay and making out and she asked me to just take it off as she was really really ready.

As I began, my roommate walked into the kitchen (my room is practically in the kitchen) and he grabbed water and food. She panicked and we just stopped. Once he left we tried to get back into it she got on top we switched and being raw got me freaked out. So I kinda panicked and finished at the same time and just assumed that I wasn't into her because I couldn't keep it up and I explained but she was just upset. Now she's bummed and the my head and place where the foreskin starts are slightly irritated.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1943 on: January 24, 2018, 06:32:23 PM »
well I'm glad I wasn't the one who had to post a story after excitableboy
that sounds pretty shitty Jeff, what's her living situation like? maybe you could change up venues?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #1944 on: January 24, 2018, 06:40:07 PM »
well I'm glad I wasn't the one who had to post a story after excitableboy
that sounds pretty shitty Jeff, what's her living situation like? maybe you could change up venues?

Lives in a smaller town 30 minutes away and with her mom and kid.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #1945 on: January 25, 2018, 04:37:58 AM »
So good things do happen?  Good job e

Maybe not often enough for a 60+ page thread, but yes. When you least expect it. Be ready, pals!

You're my kind of guy, e'boy. I hope all goes well with your crush.

Thanks saucy! Glad you guys got something out of that :)

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1946 on: January 25, 2018, 05:34:12 AM »
   (20 year old story)  I picked up an older women in the bar.  I saw her dancing it up when I was walking by and I just took her by the hand and lead her out of the bar.  I was taking her to my van with a kiss or two on the way to keep her warmed up.  We get into  the van and and this crazy girl I'm seeing comes out of the fucking storage container on top of the fucking van!  She's all bitchy and I said to her, "come down from there and get in the van (it was raining).  So she gets in the van and she's trying to start shit with the older women.  Finally I said "fuck this, fuck you" got up and went over to my buddies van and slept in there.  Both the chicks just slept it out til  the morning.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

shark tits

« Reply #1947 on: January 25, 2018, 05:48:02 AM »
   (20 year old story)  I picked up an older women in the bar.  I saw her dancing it up when I was walking by and I just took her by the hand and lead her out of the bar.  I was taking her to my van with a kiss or two on the way to keep her warmed up.  We get into  the van and and this crazy girl I'm seeing comes out of the fucking storage container on top of the fucking van!  She's all bitchy and I said to her, "come down from there and get in the van (it was raining).  So she gets in the van and she's trying to start shit with the older women.  Finally I said "fuck this, fuck you" got up and went over to my buddies van and slept in there.  Both the chicks just slept it out til  the morning.
i missed the sex part

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #1948 on: January 25, 2018, 07:08:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i missed the sex part

i'm assuming some scissoring occured in the absence of surfgroms.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1949 on: January 25, 2018, 05:26:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i missed the sex part
  So did I but kissing is 'sexual' so I feel I can get this story by on technical terms.  Kinda weak mabye.  Honestly my 'sex stories' are never about the act itself cause im pretty meat and potatoes when it comes to that ha.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 05:34:09 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"