Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 463225 times)

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #2190 on: December 08, 2020, 09:31:45 PM »
#MannyBusters

Grind King Rims

« Reply #2191 on: January 21, 2021, 10:20:49 AM »
Bump

I don't remember if I posted this or not, but before the first lockdown, I was flirting with a guy and we made out a couple times. It wasn't really romantic at all, we were just chatting and planning to hook up. Lockdown hit, and out of boredom I offered to send him a package. I sent him two books, some chocolate, a handmade card and a bottle of poppers (lol). He sent one back with basically the same stuff in it, kind of awkward, but whatever.

After the first lockdown eased up and we were able to go meet people, I went for a walk with him. The conversation wasn't exactly flowing. We went and got coffee, I got a slice of cheesecake, then when we went and sat in my local practice space so I could sit down to eat, he started to touch me and we ended up making out (I didn't get to finish my cheesecake). It was really awkward and I couldn't even tell you why, it was just really forced and sometimes it doesn't feel right, so I packed everything up and bailed. The last thing he said was like, "So I'll see yoooou...?" and I said, "Soon," and then we went separate ways.

I feel bad, I guess, but oh well.

coyote2425

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #2192 on: January 21, 2021, 10:27:10 AM »
Back in freshman year of high school, my first gf and I would sneak around and get frisky in stealthy locations. One of these locations was the roof of a theater nearby her dad's house. This particular day she was giving me a bj, which was quite enjoyable until my wiener hit the bracket of her braces in the back of her mouth. Having never experienced such a profoundly painful sensation, I lost all bodily control. Ended up peeing a whole lot in her mouth and we didn't talk for a few days.

Incredible +1

Tyrone Slothrop

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2193 on: January 22, 2021, 12:17:35 AM »
I was visiting my friend at college who was turning 21. We threw a party and my other friend had his girlfriend bring a bunch of her sorority friends over. I was getting over a really weird heartbreak after breaking it off with this girl I had a long standing “thing” with but never a real relationship. I was sitting around drinking all night and actually having a good time. The idea of hooking up was in the back of my mind, so I eventually got this girl I’d been softly flirting with all night to head to the spare room with me. It was way easier than I expected too, which got me excited due to some macho narcissism shit. Problem was, I was drunk out of my mind and wasn’t really attracted to the girl at all. I just wanted to fuck to forget about the old girl I knew. We went on to go through the motions of some low tier sex. I could barely stay erect and decided to say fuck it, I’ll just eat her out until she cums so she doesn’t feel like I wasted her time. But I was dog tired and just told her plainly I was too fucked to go on and she left. She was oddly nice about it, I’m guessing she was just as embarrassed as me. Once I was alone I just laid on the futon listening to Leonard Cohen and thinking about the other girl I liked and missed.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -333
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2194 on: January 23, 2021, 01:24:56 PM »
I've always had gal pals instead of dude's along with that it's led me to some good but sticky awkward situations.

I was friend's with the school sluts and it wasn't far from both of us hooking up, she wasn't the prettiest girl but she had some cute girls she'd either be friends with.

For example she have this busted ass gf who was kinda chunky but had tit's for day's and they were stacked son. Butterface though I remember a couple times I'd be hooking up with both of them and the cuter one was all about it then the busted one wasn't feeling me but liked the cute gal.

I really do think in a threesome it's usually the gal's in to you and wants to please you or she's in to the other gal and you're just lucky to be there.  Not that I didn't mind it as it was awesome to have the experience but honestly if it's not mutual for all parties involved than spare yourself the disappointment.
Dueces Bitch's

Grind King Rims

« Reply #2195 on: January 23, 2021, 01:38:21 PM »
Hmmm. I think you might be right. In my experience the best threesomes I've had have always been everyone into everyone. And the only awkward threesome I had was where there was an imbalance.

If you knew how it was from the beginning, then I don't think it would be as bad. Like if I went into a threesome and knew that me and someone else weren't particularly into each other, but we were both entirely going to be focusing on the third, it might be alright? But the issue is with the figuring it out a little bit, I think, maybe.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #2196 on: January 23, 2021, 01:52:27 PM »
This is not a story but i've been out of the game long enough that I would slice my own foreskin off for an awkard sexual experience at this point.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -333
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2197 on: January 23, 2021, 02:10:16 PM »
Hmmm. I think you might be right. In my experience the best threesomes I've had have always been everyone into everyone. And the only awkward threesome I had was where there was an imbalance.

If you knew how it was from the beginning, then I don't think it would be as bad. Like if I went into a threesome and knew that me and someone else weren't particularly into each other, but we were both entirely going to be focusing on the third, it might be alright? But the issue is with the figuring it out a little bit, I think, maybe.

Yeah we were dumb high schoolers who were being edgy goth dork's who tried as many things as possible. I mean  for the sake of trying it we got down a couple times.

Last I checked up on them  the cute one is in jail and the other busted chunky gal is a Spanish translator or some shit.
Dueces Bitch's

Grind King Rims

« Reply #2198 on: January 23, 2021, 02:14:16 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Yeah we were dumb high schoolers who were being edgy goth dork's who tried as many things as possible. I mean  for the sake of trying it we got down a couple times.

Last I checked up on them  the cute one is in jail and the other busted chunky gal is a Spanish translator or some shit.

Damn, tell the busted chunky girl with the big tits that Grind King Rims said ¡Hola!

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2199 on: January 23, 2021, 04:08:26 PM »
i met a girl i really like, been dating for a bit and finally decide to have sex

turns out shes on her period so she's like bleeding all over my leg and shit. idrc i'm not that grossed out by blood or whatever.

idk why I couldn't get hard

we tried various things to get it hard again but didn't work so after about 30-40 minutes we gave up and went to sleep

I like her a lot why did this happen :(

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #2200 on: January 23, 2021, 04:11:00 PM »
This is not a story but i've been out of the game long enough that I would slice my own foreskin off for an awkard sexual experience at this point.

If you slice it....they will come

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #2201 on: January 23, 2021, 05:07:06 PM »
Man if you do that how you gonna dock objects
listen to cosmic psychos

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #2202 on: January 23, 2021, 05:40:28 PM »
I worked with this one girl for like a year or two, and shed always flirt with me. Anyhow I had a girlfriend at the time so it was a no go.

We ended up breaking up so as said co worker flirted, i started flirting back. This lasted probably 2 months or so.

Anyways, one day she asked if i could help move a new tv into her home. So i said yeah, I'd be there about an hour after work.

I show up and shes quite done up and hands me a beer. Then another, and another. At that point I'm like "ok, let's move this tv". So we did.

Then she invites me to the backyard for drinks and i oblige. After a few more drinks, shes sitting besides me as opposed to across from me. And i dont remember exactly how it happened, but next thing you know shes on my lap and using my hands to rub her tits. At this point, I'm like "fuck yeah, I'm down".

We go inside, she invites me into the bedroom. This house is really fuckin nice too. I'm kinda wondering how she offords this shit,  but oh well. Off to the bedroom we go.

We are kissing etc and I'm fingering her, shes wet as fuck. She goes over to her dresser and grabs some weird vibrator, goes down on me and put the vibrator on my balls. Not gonna lie, best blowjob ever.

After maybe 10 minutes she asked me to put it in her, of course I do. So we are banging away for awhile and out of knowhere she flips over. Cool, I'll do doggy. Then she hits me with "I cant get pregnant, please put it in my ass". Well, fuck it I'm down. So I grab a lil lube and get busy. After half hour or so and a few position changes, I bust in her. It really was great sex.

Anyhow, we have another drink and she starts making us a small meal. We eat and crash out.

We had a few days off, so the next morning I left after some breakfast.

I go to work 4 days later and through the headsets, one of the crew members asks me how it was to fuck Michelle. I'm totally caught off guard, but I'm thinking they must have seen my vehicle there late and were just busting my balls.

Next thing I know the whole fuckin mill is talking about it which I found odd, but kinda funny.

Well not when I get a pat on the back, turn around and get punched square in the fuckin face. I end up fighting this dood around heavy machinery on a catwalk 4 stories up. He fuckin sucker punched me so I beat the shit out of him.

We both get called to the office over the radio and an ambulance is called for him, cops for me.

Fucking turns out she was married, had 4 kids, the dood that punched me was our head electrician and worked in the same fuckin mill.

Anyhow, I never got charged, he was ok, and everything was ok. But to this day, everytime we cross paths I get a pretty dirty look. And the asshole inside of me thinks "haha, I fucked your wife in the ass". But honestly I feel fuckin horrible about that. I had no clue. Hopefully they worked it out and it didnt effect their children's lives etc.

God damn nightmare scenario
Gentleman ninja warlock

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1602
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #2203 on: January 23, 2021, 05:54:36 PM »
I worked with this one girl for like a year or two, and shed always flirt with me. Anyhow I had a girlfriend at the time so it was a no go.

We ended up breaking up so as said co worker flirted, i started flirting back. This lasted probably 2 months or so.

Anyways, one day she asked if i could help move a new tv into her home. So i said yeah, I'd be there about an hour after work.

I show up and shes quite done up and hands me a beer. Then another, and another. At that point I'm like "ok, let's move this tv". So we did.

Then she invites me to the backyard for drinks and i oblige. After a few more drinks, shes sitting besides me as opposed to across from me. And i dont remember exactly how it happened, but next thing you know shes on my lap and using my hands to rub her tits. At this point, I'm like "fuck yeah, I'm down".

We go inside, she invites me into the bedroom. This house is really fuckin nice too. I'm kinda wondering how she offords this shit,  but oh well. Off to the bedroom we go.

We are kissing etc and I'm fingering her, shes wet as fuck. She goes over to her dresser and grabs some weird vibrator, goes down on me and put the vibrator on my balls. Not gonna lie, best blowjob ever.

After maybe 10 minutes she asked me to put it in her, of course I do. So we are banging away for awhile and out of knowhere she flips over. Cool, I'll do doggy. Then she hits me with "I cant get pregnant, please put it in my ass". Well, fuck it I'm down. So I grab a lil lube and get busy. After half hour or so and a few position changes, I bust in her. It really was great sex.

Anyhow, we have another drink and she starts making us a small meal. We eat and crash out.

I go to work 4 days later and through the headsets, one of the crew members asks me how it was to fuck Michelle. I'm totally caught off guard, but I'm thinking they must have seen my vehicle there late and were just busting my balls.

Next thing I know the whole fuckin mill is talking about it which I found odd, but kinda funny.

Well not when I get a pat on the back, turn around and get punched square in the fuckin face. I end up fighting this dood around heavy machinery on a catwalk 4 stories up. He fuckin sucker punched me so I beat the shit out of him.

We both get called to the office over the radio and an ambulance is called for him, cops for me.

Fucking turns out she was married, had 4 kids, the dood that punched me was our head electrician and worked in the same fuckin mill.

Anyhow, I never got charged, he was ok, and everything was ok. But to this day, everytime we cross paths I get a pretty dirty look. And the asshole inside of me thinks "haha, I fucked your wife in the ass". But honestly I feel fuckin horrible about that. I had no clue. Hopefully they worked it out and it didnt effect their children's lives etc.

So THAT'S why you are Montana bound
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2204 on: January 23, 2021, 05:57:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Lol, no, this happened when I was maybe 22 or 23. I'm 41 now
Gentleman ninja warlock

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2205 on: January 23, 2021, 06:23:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Lol, no, this happened when I was maybe 22 or 23. I'm 41 now

Based on your age, that means that it was around the time that Myspace was a thing.

Two questions:
1. Did you have a Myspace?
2. Was your Myspace song "Backdoor Man" by the Doors as a wink and a nod to your anal adventures?

Never forget:

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2206 on: January 23, 2021, 06:43:20 PM »
Fuckin lol. No, I never had a Myspace.

I did use Napster though, so Metallica hates me too
Gentleman ninja warlock

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1397
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2207 on: January 23, 2021, 08:10:01 PM »

epic tale. especially working in the mill. that's gnarly as fuck. true hell ride. I've got a story that's kinda similar

So once upon a time I met this girl at a house/beach party who happened to be the sister of a girl I grew up with. I didn't have much steez at the time but somehow me and this girl started talking about poetry while everyone was getting shitty. The talk about poetry turns into a walk on the beach and for some reason into the house. Well, there's a fucking foyer in the house with a big wide stair case, indoor ferns, and a fucking suit of armor. We end up going behind the suit of armor and ferns and she gives me head for a bit, but being all drunk it wasn't really much on either of our ends. We make out some more throughout the night, trade phone numbers and I don't remember how I got home or where I ended up.

Well, a day later she calls me and says "hey, my dad is going away and I'm having some people over if you wanna come by. here's the address, just bring some weed and alcohol." so I go over there with a bottle of whiskey, a quarter of KB, and a box of strawberry Phillies. We're getting all shitty and make out a little but the chick isn't really getting into me and I'm thinking about leaving as people are passing out and leaving. So I go to the head to take a piss before leaving and when I come out, homegirl is going down on her friend on a pull out sofa. I'm standing there, jaw dropped. She looks back and says "you gonna do something about this or just stand there?" I end up hopping into it and it's kinda fun, but really again, just way too drunk and high to get much done and we all stop after maybe 20 minutes. She takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom, starts up the shower and starts giving me head again. I'm like "sweetie, this just ain't gonna work tonight" but she keeps going, I catch a wood, and we start banging on the floor. I'm sucking on her titties and a weird, sweet liquid comes out and I'm like "woah, what the fuck!?!" and she says "oh, I had a kid like 6 months ago but the dad, so and so, is in prison for abusing me. don't worry about it." Well, so and so turns out to be this dude that set me up to be robbed 5 years prior, so aside from the weird factor, I was more stoked on the situation. We messed around all night and I drove home around 5am. That was that. We didn't talk again until I saw her at another party a few years later.

About 3 years after that night with lactating homegirl, I was at another party and this kid, this Andy Roy looking motherfucker with a spiderweb on his head and shitty jail tattoos, comes up to me and says all raspy "heeeey, man. sorry about that time you got robbed. it wasn't supposed to go down like that. I just got out and like just wanna apologize. Want a beer?" I realize it was the baby daddy of the girl and I'm cracking up inside, thinking "you fucking scum bag. I fucked you BM while you were away. payback motherfucker hahahah" and patted him on the back "it's alright man. shit happens."

as far as I know he never found out.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
« Reply #2208 on: January 23, 2021, 09:28:48 PM »

this was a great story and very well told!

i don't have anything that awkward, but i'll chuck one out there. once upon a time though i went on a trip with some friends, i smoked a lot of weed at that point but didn't do any other drugs or even drink alcohol, oh, i'd had acid, whatever...

one of my mates knew a girl where we'd traveled to and he was pretty keen on her so invited her around and she brought like 8 friends and they were all hot albeit trashy kind of girls. i'd been with some ladies at this point but only like girlfriends, i didn't really have the confidence for random hook ups, but weirdly a few of these girls seemed real into me which made me feel all sweet and gooey. they all wanted to go to this party and like i said a bunch of them seemed desperate for me to come with them - i was just gonna stay at the hotel and smoke weed, but they twisted my arm and off we went in a taxi. here's me thinking i'm about to have a foursome or something tonight...

so it turned out to be a bikie party that you couldn't leave once you were in unless you paid the bouncer dudes {free to get in, pay to get out}. i only had my card on me and there was obviously no atm at their clubhouse or whatever the fuck the place was. so anyway, the girls ditch me and the other 2 or 3 guys that went along as soon we get there and are hooking up with these dudes who are already there that seem to want to beat us up now {they're not bikies, just dude}. i really don't understand why the girls took us there, we didn't pay for the taxi, or buy them anything on the way or anything. i guess they were just having fun playing us along or something...i really don't get it.

so yeah, where are we...stuck in the bikie club, can't leave, can't even buy a beer cause it's cash only, there are some very underage looking girls dancing in cages, these dudes that want to beat us up cause their girls took us to the party and it's just all a bit fucked up.

one of my mates it turns out had some cash but instead of bailing us out of there, bought us all speed caps. so as i said, i'd only really smoked a lot of weed at this point and wasn't into partying or drugs really, but i did want to escape the situation so i said sure to these caps. i think i had three, maybe four. i guess i was hoping speed was something like weed hahaha...

thankfully the pace of things got a bit quicker and i didn't feel like i was going to be murdered in this clubhouse thing. i did start getting very chatty with all the bikie dudes, i kept wanting to shake all their hands and thank them for their hospitality, a few of them weren't very into it and kind of did seem to want to kill me, but there'd always be one of them who would acknowledge that i was the only person who was thanking them for the party - i hit one of these receptive guys up to let me out of the party [i forgot about my friends at this point] and he did. then i just ran for a long time until i happened upon this night club.

i went into the club and drank a lot of water and enjoyed the less threatening atmosphere [only time i've ever been to a nightclub]. i needed to sit down found one of those small round benches, there were already a couple sitting there, but there was an extra chair, so i asked if i could sit there and they said sure. the girl was swedish and the dude was canadian, they were just having a flirt. but my psycho speed charisma must've got the girl excited cause when the dude had to go to the toilet she quickly gave me her number and when he came back we were texting - and i was like, 'do you want to leave with me' or whatever and i guess it wasn't very subtle cause the dude was like "hey man, fuck you" and i was just like "sorry...i don't even know what's going on".

so we left, but we didn't make it very far outside cause this older dude [late 5os] was like, "fuck you've got great tits" to the swedish girl. and i was like "woah dude, settle down" and then he was all like "i could kill you, let me show you" in a real matter of fact way which made me real scared, then his sweet wife popped out from nowhere and was like "calm down dear" and then she invited Ida and i to come and sit with them on this private balcony thing outside the club, so we did. i just chatted with the wife the whole time because she was really calm and nice and very wholesome, which is all i really needed at this weird fucked out speedy point of this bizarre evening. she was really beautiful and had never done drugs so she just really interested in speaking with me about what i was experiencing and how i was feeling. to be honest i kind of fell in love with her and wanted to fuck her, maybe i could've, but maybe her husband would've killed me if i propositioned it. but yeah, so i spoke with the wife and her husband just sort of talked to Ida [just realised i've switched from 'swedish girl' to her name] about how great her tits were and how he could speak swedish [he could say like 3 words]. at some point he overheard where i was from and then asked what school i'd gone to and it turned out i went to highschool with his niece, blah blah blah. he just really wanted to fuck Ida and it was pretty gross, i think his wife and i were both pretty grossed out by him, but yeah, so she eventually helped Ida and I go on our way and stoppped him from following us or bothering us. really wonderful lady that lady.

so i was finally like, let's go to my hotel, and Ida was totally down {not sure what i was doing that was appealing}. we eventually got back there. i woke everybody staying there up. we got to where my bed was at and made out and felt up and got all hot and horny, i went down on her cause i love it and she was SO gorgeous and whatever it was just very hot. then she came to go down on me and i guess it was only then that i realised i wasn't hard at all, and kind of then that i realised that i was on stupid drugs that were fucking with my shit and that i was never going to get hard. then i apologised to her and went to collect her clothes from the foot of the bed for her, not sure how it hadn't already happened, but my bong had been sitting there the whole time and i knocked it over on her clothes. so this beautiful woman had filthy bong water all over her sexy club gear and a fucking mad man with not even a hint of an erection [still very confused that she came to hotel room in the first place or even wanted to hook up with me].

i walked her back down town and apologised about 1,ooo,ooo times. she kept kissing me and telling me it was fine, she seemed really into me... then she disappeared into the night. we never connected again and i spent the rest of the wee hours of the morning in this bar/restaraunt downtown that was obviously closed but there was this sweet old couple in there that were like cleaners. they let me drink HEAPS of water and probably just laughed at me telling them how upset i was about everything that had happened that night.

i didn't sleep for the next like 2/3 days and then had to drive like 5 hours back home.

fuck, this story is kind of not even a sexual experience. hope someone enjoyed it anyway.

TL;DR - just stay home and smoke weed.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

BieberStance

• Rep: -18
« Reply #2209 on: January 24, 2021, 09:22:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

this was a great story and very well told!

i don't have anything that awkward, but i'll chuck one out there. once upon a time though i went on a trip with some friends, i smoked a lot of weed at that point but didn't do any other drugs or even drink alcohol, oh, i'd had acid, whatever...

one of my mates knew a girl where we'd traveled to and he was pretty keen on her so invited her around and she brought like 8 friends and they were all hot albeit trashy kind of girls. i'd been with some ladies at this point but only like girlfriends, i didn't really have the confidence for random hook ups, but weirdly a few of these girls seemed real into me which made me feel all sweet and gooey. they all wanted to go to this party and like i said a bunch of them seemed desperate for me to come with them - i was just gonna stay at the hotel and smoke weed, but they twisted my arm and off we went in a taxi. here's me thinking i'm about to have a foursome or something tonight...

so it turned out to be a bikie party that you couldn't leave once you were in unless you paid the bouncer dudes {free to get in, pay to get out}. i only had my card on me and there was obviously no atm at their clubhouse or whatever the fuck the place was. so anyway, the girls ditch me and the other 2 or 3 guys that went along as soon we get there and are hooking up with these dudes who are already there that seem to want to beat us up now {they're not bikies, just dude}. i really don't understand why the girls took us there, we didn't pay for the taxi, or buy them anything on the way or anything. i guess they were just having fun playing us along or something...i really don't get it.

so yeah, where are we...stuck in the bikie club, can't leave, can't even buy a beer cause it's cash only, there are some very underage looking girls dancing in cages, these dudes that want to beat us up cause their girls took us to the party and it's just all a bit fucked up.

one of my mates it turns out had some cash but instead of bailing us out of there, bought us all speed caps. so as i said, i'd only really smoked a lot of weed at this point and wasn't into partying or drugs really, but i did want to escape the situation so i said sure to these caps. i think i had three, maybe four. i guess i was hoping speed was something like weed hahaha...

thankfully the pace of things got a bit quicker and i didn't feel like i was going to be murdered in this clubhouse thing. i did start getting very chatty with all the bikie dudes, i kept wanting to shake all their hands and thank them for their hospitality, a few of them weren't very into it and kind of did seem to want to kill me, but there'd always be one of them who would acknowledge that i was the only person who was thanking them for the party - i hit one of these receptive guys up to let me out of the party [i forgot about my friends at this point] and he did. then i just ran for a long time until i happened upon this night club.

i went into the club and drank a lot of water and enjoyed the less threatening atmosphere [only time i've ever been to a nightclub]. i needed to sit down found one of those small round benches, there were already a couple sitting there, but there was an extra chair, so i asked if i could sit there and they said sure. the girl was swedish and the dude was canadian, they were just having a flirt. but my psycho speed charisma must've got the girl excited cause when the dude had to go to the toilet she quickly gave me her number and when he came back we were texting - and i was like, 'do you want to leave with me' or whatever and i guess it wasn't very subtle cause the dude was like "hey man, fuck you" and i was just like "sorry...i don't even know what's going on".

so we left, but we didn't make it very far outside cause this older dude [late 5os] was like, "fuck you've got great tits" to the swedish girl. and i was like "woah dude, settle down" and then he was all like "i could kill you, let me show you" in a real matter of fact way which made me real scared, then his sweet wife popped out from nowhere and was like "calm down dear" and then she invited Ida and i to come and sit with them on this private balcony thing outside the club, so we did. i just chatted with the wife the whole time because she was really calm and nice and very wholesome, which is all i really needed at this weird fucked out speedy point of this bizarre evening. she was really beautiful and had never done drugs so she just really interested in speaking with me about what i was experiencing and how i was feeling. to be honest i kind of fell in love with her and wanted to fuck her, maybe i could've, but maybe her husband would've killed me if i propositioned it. but yeah, so i spoke with the wife and her husband just sort of talked to Ida [just realised i've switched from 'swedish girl' to her name] about how great her tits were and how he could speak swedish [he could say like 3 words]. at some point he overheard where i was from and then asked what school i'd gone to and it turned out i went to highschool with his niece, blah blah blah. he just really wanted to fuck Ida and it was pretty gross, i think his wife and i were both pretty grossed out by him, but yeah, so she eventually helped Ida and I go on our way and stoppped him from following us or bothering us. really wonderful lady that lady.

so i was finally like, let's go to my hotel, and Ida was totally down {not sure what i was doing that was appealing}. we eventually got back there. i woke everybody staying there up. we got to where my bed was at and made out and felt up and got all hot and horny, i went down on her cause i love it and she was SO gorgeous and whatever it was just very hot. then she came to go down on me and i guess it was only then that i realised i wasn't hard at all, and kind of then that i realised that i was on stupid drugs that were fucking with my shit and that i was never going to get hard. then i apologised to her and went to collect her clothes from the foot of the bed for her, not sure how it hadn't already happened, but my bong had been sitting there the whole time and i knocked it over on her clothes. so this beautiful woman had filthy bong water all over her sexy club gear and a fucking mad man with not even a hint of an erection [still very confused that she came to hotel room in the first place or even wanted to hook up with me].

i walked her back down town and apologised about 1,ooo,ooo times. she kept kissing me and telling me it was fine, she seemed really into me... then she disappeared into the night. we never connected again and i spent the rest of the wee hours of the morning in this bar/restaraunt downtown that was obviously closed but there was this sweet old couple in there that were like cleaners. they let me drink HEAPS of water and probably just laughed at me telling them how upset i was about everything that had happened that night.

i didn't sleep for the next like 2/3 days and then had to drive like 5 hours back home.

fuck, this story is kind of not even a sexual experience. hope someone enjoyed it anyway.

TL;DR - just stay home and smoke weed.

haha nice story! can i ask you in what country that was in? it neither sounds american nor like most of the european places i visited

bob george

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2210 on: January 24, 2021, 02:59:23 PM »
This took place in Australia, in Noosa to be exact.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2211 on: January 24, 2021, 03:41:56 PM »
I really really enjoyed the last few storys hahaha.

Prince my man, i could picture myself in every scenario you explained, nights like that are super strange but make for good memories/interesting stories haha If i make it up to noosa anytime soon im steering clear of any fucken biker bars.

Iusedtoskatemore, sucking on titty milk, i mean well done brother, great story.

Betaphen... how the fuck did this head electrician dude find out? Like did this wife just decide to come clean and tell her husband your name and what happened and he told everyone at work before sucker punching you? Anyway good job nailing his wife, i love it

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2212 on: January 24, 2021, 03:46:43 PM »

Prince my man, i could picture myself in every scenario you explained, nights like that are super strange but make for good memories/interesting stories haha If i make it up to noosa anytime soon im steering clear of any fucken biker bars.

Betaphen... how the fuck did this head electrician dude find out? Like did this wife just decide to come clean and tell her husband your name and what happened and he told everyone at work before sucker punching you? Anyway good job nailing his wife, i love it

He was the head electrician in the mill, everyone has headsets so while people were blasting me on the channel he was fuckin hearing all of it. Remember I had zero clue she was fucking married and had kids lol, if I was him a would have tried to kick my ass too. I mean I was embarrassed,  imagine how he felt? He just found out at work that a co worker plowed his wife at the same time as about 250 other employees...
Gentleman ninja warlock

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2213 on: January 24, 2021, 03:56:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He was the head electrician in the mill, everyone has headsets so while people were blasting me on the channel he was fuckin hearing all of it. Remember I had zero clue she was fucking married and had kids lol, if I was him a would have tried to kick my ass too. I mean I was embarrassed,  imagine how he felt? He just found out at work that a co worker plowed his wife at the same time as about 250 other employees...

Hahah fuckkk man thats so brutal, i cant even imagine having to see that dude every day at work after that. Props though, i love storys like that, on the plus side she didnt squeeze any titty milk in your eyes

bob george

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2214 on: January 24, 2021, 03:58:57 PM »

I don't know how this biker place was able to exist. It was just like, in an industrial estate from what I recall, it didn't seem like a secret. Have never wanted to leave a place so bad.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2215 on: January 24, 2021, 04:01:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Hahah fuckkk man thats so brutal, i cant even imagine having to see that dude every day at work after that. Props though, i love storys like that, on the plus side she didnt squeeze any titty milk in your eyes

Lol, it was pretty bad for maybe two months or so. Then I went on vacation and two days before returning to work, I got a phone call that weyerhaueser had sold the mill and wood rights to another company, and everyone was laid of right then and there.

That sucked but it was cool too, I guess they had negotiated that the new company had to pay our salaries for one year in a lump sum. So the day I got laid off I also got 90 grand and another 5 grand in stocks. Pretty badass way to lose your job
Gentleman ninja warlock

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2216 on: January 24, 2021, 09:21:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Lol, it was pretty bad for maybe two months or so. Then I went on vacation and two days before returning to work, I got a phone call that weyerhaueser had sold the mill and wood rights to another company, and everyone was laid of right then and there.

That sucked but it was cool too, I guess they had negotiated that the new company had to pay our salaries for one year in a lump sum. So the day I got laid off I also got 90 grand and another 5 grand in stocks. Pretty badass way to lose your job

95k out of nowhere like hard-boiled eggs on Easter
Milf with 4 kids still has a SLAP PAL-ruined keister 

Never forget:

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2217 on: January 24, 2021, 09:59:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

95k out of nowhere like hard-boiled eggs on Easter
Milf with 4 kids still has a SLAP PAL-ruined keister

Fuck  I laughed out loud! Thank you  that's MY POST OF THE YEAR
Gentleman ninja warlock

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #2218 on: January 25, 2021, 05:58:38 AM »
Sooo much quality here I love it, loved the mill one
Man I always wanted to try titmilk, heard it’s mad watery
Cheesecake over bangs is ultor power move, respect

Sick cunt Prince, I fucken love eating box, how good is it

You’re taking about the lads with the confederate flag yeah? I used to drink at the other one in Albion a long time ago

Did you check out tea trees? That’s the best part of Noosa, mate
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 06:54:14 AM by matty_c »
listen to cosmic psychos

bob george

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2219 on: January 25, 2021, 06:43:44 PM »
Sooo much quality here I love it, loved the mill one
Man I always wanted to try titmilk, heard it’s mad watery
Cheesecake over bangs is ultor power move, respect

Sick cunt Prince, I fucken love eating box, how good is it

You’re taking about the lads with the confederate flag yeah? I used to drink at the other one in Albion a long time ago

Did you check out tea trees? That’s the best part of Noosa, mate

I do believe there was a confederate flag above the bar bit. I've been trying to google it since i typed that story out cause the place seemed pretty public but I can't find anything about the Noosa Rebels or their clubhouse. The girls dancing there were fucking children - it was pretty fuckin' whack!

And yes, eating pussy is all time - i was shocked when i realised that it emasculates some men, or makes them feel that way. How much more insecure could you be?!