Author Topic: vegemite vacation  (Read 2604 times)

clicketyclack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: vegemite vacation
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 08:26:24 AM »

...and girls are all top notch

You need to get out and see a few other countries my friend  ;)
[/quote]

I have dipshit...Ive been all over europe, the US like 10 times at least and seen enough of asia to know whats up...what the fuck are you talking about ??  Where are you from ?
[/quote]

Woah homie, no need to start hurling insults.  I am Australian too and I know that there be some rad Aussie girls. 

That said though, I think the strike rate is nothing to write home about and once they hit school leaving age then...  As for other countries, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, the Czech Republic; and need I even mention Japan?!?!?

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 08:46:21 AM »
Expand Quote
i hate callium paul
[close]

Why??
mainly his stupid looking spankyish hair, i just cant wtach his skating
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 08:58:20 AM »
it would be good to hit some australian poon, i just want her to say really vile things in that accent, i suppose a british slut would serve as well.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 09:06:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
australia looks like canada but good
[close]

That's pretty much exactly how I'd describe it...Canada with good weather.
[close]

And a shitload of regular bogan piss heads too so dont worry about your shit weather australia has its drawbacks...were so far away from shit down here its kinda crazy, but it is sick and the weather, spots and girls are all top notch
[close]

Yeah...I was down there for alot of last year.  You have bogans...we have rednecks.  It's all the same shit.  Nowhere is perfect...but I'd say Australia is a whole lot closer to it than freezing Canada.
[close]

Syd or Melb?

Sydney.  I heard Melbourne is amazing but I didn't know anyone down there and definitely didn't have enough money to just move there by myself.  If I ever make it back down there, Melbourne is at the top of my list.

Sydney was pretty tight though.

All Hail Wu Welsh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2010, 11:19:32 AM »
I just had an aussie sleeping on my coach for the past week and he was the raddest guy ever, when he left he gave me and my roommates a liter of jack, this after being the most respectable house guest ever.  so i'm anxious to get down there now that i know someone and have a place to stay