Author Topic: california school spot  (Read 1581 times)

slug

california school spot
« on: August 27, 2006, 08:15:00 AM »
I going to califonia in a few days, the L.A area and i want to hit this spot, it's in alot of videos like baker 3, emerica, and probably every other video out there. its like a 9 flat 8, i think. the 8 has a hubba on the left side, i pretty sure its at a school. can any one gave me an address or name of this school or the spot. i think it is in L.A. but if any one can tell me any good spot around L.A I would appreciate that also. thanks ahead of time.

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
    • www.50mmlosangeles.com avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: california school spot
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 10:45:01 AM »
if you could give me a youtube link to a part with it in it, maybe i could tell you where it is, because right now i don't know what you're talking about.
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

kaufmaner

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 10:52:07 AM »
i think he's talking about this

0:59
not sure though

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
    • www.50mmlosangeles.com avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 11:10:57 AM »
oohh i thought you meant a nine up flat eight down.

i don't skate stairs, never been there.
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

roulette

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 11:12:35 AM »
iam pretty sure its in burbank, that spot is kinda gnarly tho

slug

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 12:06:48 PM »
thanks if it is at burbanks then i know the address its at www.caliskatz.com, its that stair that ragdoll shifty ollie then bs 360, but if anyone knows a bust factor it would be great.

oh if any one can tell me any other great spot around L.A that would be great!
thanks again

slug

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 03:39:24 PM »
isn't that 7 or 8 stair plus extra cement gap at the end with the blue handrail on the right side, in L.A -looks like it at a office building, anyone know it's in zero new blood, and some other video i forgot. james brockman switch pop sov-it.

that rainbow hubba ledge spanky bs boards in baker 3 at the beginning of his part, pretty sure thats in L.A

address or name of the spot would be great! thanks ahead of time