Author Topic: NEW Ben Nordberg Flip clip, actually skating street!!!  (Read 3235 times)

you took to much

Re: NEW Ben Nordberg Flip clip, actually skating street!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2010, 10:25:53 PM »
god damn it, i read all these responses before i watched that clip and unless they changed the entire thing by the time i watched it right now, then you guys are such fucking nancy boys.

threads like this make me wish this whole message board would just blow the fuck up, i gotta leave the house before i focus myself.

and briden, i like you, and i am not trying to call you out or anything, but if this is you

and you are saying

Oh, cool, ANOTHER impossible.

do you think you could run and jump over that?  i'm not trying to be a dick by saying that, but it's so fucking regular to say about a guy doing a fucking trick in a internet only clip

god damn it.

edit - to briden, i know that was kind of a dickish thing to say, and that there are alot of other people saying shit in here, but that was just such a lame thing to say that it kind of bothered me the most. so yeah, that's why, nothing personal. i have been to that gap he impossibled though and it really is not easy to skate and right now i definitely would not run and jump over it. but im drunk, lazy and didn't make fun of his impossible.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 11:11:08 PM by you took to much »

MFS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2010, 12:09:34 AM »
Down for Ben Nordberg but I wish he was still on Blueprint.

In Lieu

• Rep: 15
  • happy go hatred
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2010, 07:34:15 AM »
guy skates with his arms by his sides to keep warm, it's cold in bath! i really like ben nordberg, enjoyable.
EYTAFIOK

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2010, 10:45:18 AM »
The footy was sick,dude's def good,but i find his style better on tranny.      Flip should do a mini ramp only video.i didnt understand why it didnt happened in ex sorry for starters.remember chicagof?                 penny,rune,now this guy.+burnquist on a mini must be ridiculous.

BriDen

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2010, 03:15:48 PM »
First off, yes that is me, although over a year ago. I shaved my whole body since then.

Expand Quote
Oh, cool, ANOTHER impossible.
[close]
do you think you could run and jump over that?  i'm not trying to be a dick by saying that, but it's so fucking regular to say about a guy doing a fucking trick in a internet only clip.

I think you misunderstood my post a little. No, I don't think I could jump over it, but I never claimed I could. I never even said Ben's trick was easy, although I clearly remember Machnau switch tre'ing it at least 2 years ago. Regardless, all I meant was that impossibles are trendy as hell right now, and I've come to expect them, especially from the Flip team. They're practically the new switch heel.

edit - to briden, i know that was kind of a dickish thing to say, and that there are alot of other people saying shit in here, but that was just such a lame thing to say that it kind of bothered me the most. so yeah, that's why, nothing personal. i have been to that gap he impossibled though and it really is not easy to skate and right now i definitely would not run and jump over it. but im drunk, lazy and didn't make fun of his impossible.
Nah man, you've got every right to come at me if you disagree with something I said, everyone does. Again, I think you misunderstood what I meant, but you weren't out of line by any means. I wasn't actually making fun of his impossible, Ben's was a good one by my standards since it wrapped more than half way (not a shitty 360 shuv, you know the ones). I'm just tired of seeing them.

And I like you too, boo.

Rutger Hauer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2010, 08:21:38 AM »
You guys are hating somebody because they're fooling around with a guitar?
Yes. As I see someone at skate spot with a guitar I turn into a skate nazi.
"I don't know what my appeal is. I can see I've got blue eyes and don't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but I can't understand the fuss."