Author Topic: Call Of Duty: Black Ops  (Read 22766 times)

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops
« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2010, 10:52:56 PM »
Sell it for what its worth before its too late.

or feel free to

« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 10:57:54 PM by Livin The Psychedelic Lif »

frisco

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2010, 05:44:52 AM »
I was trying to convince those dudes to play hq but they werent having it, we ended up with 9 and had some pretty solid Ground War sessions because we were host the whole time, plus were all from the same city so the connection is relatively stable.

The connection issues are still as fucked as ever, plus they just released a patch a few days ago, disheartening.

I would never sell this game though, and what go back to MW2? With danger close noon tubes, akimbo shotguns and teleporting commando knifing faggots

The spawning system makes this game so much more enjoyable than MW2, gets rid of virtually all snipers, Im not even mad when I get killed by a sniper in Black Ops because I know how fucking hard it is to actually hold down one spot for an extended period of time.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2010, 07:40:20 AM »
I was trying to convince those dudes to play hq but they werent having it, we ended up with 9 and had some pretty solid Ground War sessions because we were host the whole time, plus were all from the same city so the connection is relatively stable.

The connection issues are still as fucked as ever, plus they just released a patch a few days ago, disheartening.

I would never sell this game though, and what go back to MW2? With danger close noon tubes, akimbo shotguns and teleporting commando knifing faggots

The spawning system makes this game so much more enjoyable than MW2, gets rid of virtually all snipers, Im not even mad when I get killed by a sniper in Black Ops because I know how fucking hard it is to actually hold down one spot for an extended period of time.

yea, i noticed the sniping is almost non-existant now. I don't mind because I suck at it, but my friend started playing with me and he's bummed cuz all he did was snipe in mw2

i guess those connection problems and whatnot are only happening on PS3? I haven't had any problems whatsoever

ROFLCOCKTOR

• Rep: 9
  • soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2010, 03:18:32 PM »
I still try to snipe all the time, but its really hard to do well with it. Especially how aggressive i play with it. I cant hold down a spot it gets too boring, i move around the edges of the map trying to use the longest sight lines as often as possible but the hit detection is still pretty bad. Though since the last patch sniping has become much better.

When i snipe in black ops at best i'm doing 1.5 K/D, and thats only really against aggressive teams, because they run around willy nilly and cross my sight lines alot. Against the more passive teams, well .3 K/D is not uncommon.

The last 8 or so HQ games i played with the AK47 i did like 60-20 (with spy plane counter spy plane and blackbird, best kill-streaks in the game) and got about 20k xp per game. HQ is the best.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #154 on: December 18, 2010, 01:19:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yea, i noticed the sniping is almost non-existant now. I don't mind because I suck at it, but my friend started playing with me and he's bummed cuz all he did was snipe in mw2

i guess those connection problems and whatnot are only happening on PS3? I haven't had any problems whatsoever

Same here, I never really had connection problems when i connected, im with my party all the time.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #155 on: December 20, 2010, 11:00:49 AM »
Yep sold it.
Connection issues were pretty severe.

ROFLCOCKTOR

• soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #156 on: December 20, 2010, 01:18:49 PM »
I wish i could upload upload full games without a PVR, i did a FFA and came in second, not too impressive, but i was using a sniper rifle, crossbow and tomahawk and did not camp at all had spy plane counter and blackbird. 28-4. stroking my e-peen so hard right now. i think sniper rifles are perfect right now and im so happy.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #157 on: December 21, 2010, 11:49:00 PM »
Yep sold it.
Connection issues were pretty severe.

bummer
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #158 on: December 26, 2010, 04:03:50 AM »
I just got this for Christmas and it's my first "first person shooter" I've ever owned. it seems hella fun but I know I'm gonna be mostly fucked by 12 year olds and slap pals when I go online. should be fun times tho, I'm hyped. tannerdanner is my gamertag on xbox360 if anybody wants to play with someone that sucks.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

bangkadang

• Rep: 38
« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2010, 06:16:29 PM »
i have horrible connection problems with it, wouldnt be a stretch too say i get disconnected from a third of the games i play. never had problems in MW2 though :-[

Sarcasm

« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2010, 07:33:16 PM »
Anyone down to get to level 50 on Nazi Zombies hit me up  my name's SweatJuiceGravy.
also how do you get the third level on nazi zombies?

john04o8

• Rep: -27
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2010, 07:40:47 PM »
Anyone down to get to level 50 on Nazi Zombies hit me up  my name's SweatJuiceGravy.
ps3 or xbox360? im down, to get arcade i think u gotta get high score on "five"

john04o8

« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2010, 07:44:21 PM »
Im starting to like the G11
it reminds me of the famas (burst) cool gun with no attachments lucky i got the game for free bcuz we have to play with a friend in korea

Sarcasm

« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2010, 08:10:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
ps3 or xbox360? im down, to get arcade i think u gotta get high score on "five"

xbox360

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #164 on: December 28, 2010, 10:20:48 PM »
I play this game solely for Nazi Zombies.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2011, 07:18:47 AM »
my friend just gave me this game for free. im so hooked. i suck but its awesome

gamertag: ahl33

bring it on bonerheads.

matt.

• Rep: -6

jojo_fosho

• Rep: -2
« Reply #167 on: January 19, 2011, 07:17:58 PM »
Connection is such an issue for the PS3. Holy shit man. Activision came out and said they will ship you a new, unopened PS3 copy so you can trade it in for a new game. Im about to just do that and get Killzone 3.

matt.

« Reply #168 on: January 19, 2011, 10:00:31 PM »
Connection is such an issue for the PS3. Holy shit man. Activision came out and said they will ship you a new, unopened PS3 copy so you can trade it in for a new game. Im about to just do that and get Killzone 3.

what's up with this??

they'll send a new copy of black ops? what's that going to fix.

jojo_fosho

• Rep: -2
« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2011, 11:17:10 PM »
Nothing. They are just saying "Here is a new copy. Trade it in for a game you want, not a laggy shitfest"

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2011, 03:02:40 AM »
fuckin 9th prestige

matt.

« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2011, 07:18:13 PM »
Nothing. They are just saying "Here is a new copy. Trade it in for a game you want, not a laggy shitfest"

lol

I wonder if that's usa only or if they will do that everywhere else. I'll check it out.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2011, 12:26:29 AM »

Fine Young Cannibal

• Rep: 49
« Reply #173 on: January 22, 2011, 08:44:54 AM »
I'm terrible at this game.  Feel free to embarrass me.

Gamertag: Barney Christ

ROFLCOCKTOR

• soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #174 on: January 22, 2011, 04:05:01 PM »

Source. I call BS, Activision would never, ever do this.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2011, 05:43:06 PM »
at 1:00

Im dying, been watching so many of these videos, dudes hilarious

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2011, 05:45:25 PM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2011, 01:45:43 AM »
New map pack

john04o8

« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2011, 01:53:07 AM »
i played for 4 hours today and played start to finish 3 games. Probably entered more then 30 games in total, half of which were games less then 1 minute from completion (opposite team crushing victory), the rest were disconnects. Its really disheartening to think i spent 60 dollars on a game i really cant play most of the time.

When it works, its super fun, but thats becoming a minority, and it seems pretty often the games i get are 1-3 bar max. 3 bar may seem good, it should be good, but the irritation from dropping a clip into some guy then dying from one bullet, watching the killlcam and seeing me not shoot at all then checking theatre mode and showing me doing nothing for 5 seconds and him shooting me. so fucking annoying.

Also i'm having a real hard time playing games with a team, can never find a game with a full party and no one ever wants to play HQ as a party...
HQ is the fastest way to prestige and offers more kills then any other game mode hands down. if your winning its easy 10k xp per game of score and kills alone, not including challenges.
whats your rank on kino der toten? mine is 31 and thanks for the prestiging read tips i usually prestige in 2 days

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2011, 10:47:45 AM »
Expand Quote
i played for 4 hours today and played start to finish 3 games. Probably entered more then 30 games in total, half of which were games less then 1 minute from completion (opposite team crushing victory), the rest were disconnects. Its really disheartening to think i spent 60 dollars on a game i really cant play most of the time.

When it works, its super fun, but thats becoming a minority, and it seems pretty often the games i get are 1-3 bar max. 3 bar may seem good, it should be good, but the irritation from dropping a clip into some guy then dying from one bullet, watching the killlcam and seeing me not shoot at all then checking theatre mode and showing me doing nothing for 5 seconds and him shooting me. so fucking annoying.

Also i'm having a real hard time playing games with a team, can never find a game with a full party and no one ever wants to play HQ as a party...
HQ is the fastest way to prestige and offers more kills then any other game mode hands down. if your winning its easy 10k xp per game of score and kills alone, not including challenges.
[close]
whats your rank on kino der toten? mine is 31 and thanks for the prestiging read tips i usually prestige in 2 days

2 days? Takes me two week or so to prestige, I mostly play at night though. I want some tips :D