Author Topic: BEST BREAKFAST EVER.  (Read 5912 times)

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: BEST BREAKFAST EVER.
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2010, 11:50:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yeah, it's probably hard on the arteries but its damn good.
[close]

does anyone else notice something a little strange about one of those sausages?
[close]

What? You've never eaten a fried pig wiener?

That was the first thing I noticed.  If it comes from a pig though, I'll probably still eat it.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2010, 05:10:21 AM »
how about with nutella and banana slices?

Oh yes. I was in france the other weak and i was eating these shits every day. So damn good. Especially after a galette main course for dinner.

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2010, 05:30:23 AM »
fulll english.
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2010, 08:38:09 AM »
Taylor Ham Egg and Cheese on a hard roll w/salt, pepper, and ketchup

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2010, 09:31:10 AM »
why does every topic i open have dismembered dicks?

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2010, 10:56:37 AM »
SLAP forum for dicks.

Best breakfast:

Bacon, Egg, Cheese, Potato, Avocado, S & P & Hot Sauce Sandwich

or

Avocado, cumin, salt, olive oil, lemon juice on toast

I have no reason to lie to you.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

owencfarrow

« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2010, 01:58:36 PM »
my dad makes breakfast burritos with onions, tomatoes, cheese, bell peppers, and bacon or something like that. its so fucking good. if you dont eat a lot through the day just make sure you eat a big ass breakfast cause thats where your body gets most of its energy for the day. and if you dont eat breakfast your body starts to think its starving it conserves energy fat cells and shit and then you get fat. so basically eat a big ass breakfast and you'll be good for a while. i love breakfast

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2010, 02:29:16 PM »
my dad makes breakfast burritos with onions, tomatoes, cheese, bell peppers, and bacon or something like that. its so fucking good. if you dont eat a lot through the day just make sure you eat a big ass breakfast cause thats where your body gets most of its energy for the day. and if you dont eat breakfast your body starts to think its starving it conserves energy fat cells and shit and then you get fat. so basically eat a big ass breakfast and you'll be good for a while. i love breakfast

you should teach a nutrition class
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2010, 05:11:11 PM »
This was seriously my breakfast yesterday afternoon.  It had 9 sausage links, peppers and a ton of cheese. 

The bomblette

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2010, 07:44:08 PM »
Rip Middle of the Island, Wrighstville Beach, NC

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1602
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2010, 11:31:52 PM »
The picture with the gun and bacon and eggs and the "bomblette" made me spit whiskey all over my laptop, but the pic made it to desktop status not that anyone cares.  Really you guys should check out Phyllo Dough. If you guys can cook even a little bit then you'll appreciate it.  For the most part most slap posters seem to appreciate good food. 

With phyllo dough all you gotta do is get a bunch of butter and a wet towel.  when you buy the Phyllo dough put it on a plate and after opening and cover it with a wet kitchen towel to keep it from drying out.  Be real careful because Phyllo is very thin pastry dough (thinner than paper) and for every layer you put down melt butter and brush it on it before laying another layer of dough.  do this at least 5 times or maybe 7 if you plan on making a broccoli/chicken roll (where you wrap it up like a burrito) with Parmesan and mozzerlla mixed in. 

Cook the chicken before hand mind you.  I think I am spelling it right.  You can find it in the freezer section near frozen blueberries etc.  If you really wanna impress a girl (breakfast or not) make phyllo dough  (5 layers) in like 4 X 4 inch squares (enough to fit in a greased cupcake tin.) 350 until lightly browned.  Cook chicken breasts in strips and mix it with sauteed onions/ spinach or just spinach and then after both are cooked mix with feta cheese and fill up the pastry cups up with that.  DEY GON' GET MOIST
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2010, 11:35:42 PM »
haha what the fuck, who doesnt know about phyllo? have you never eaten at a greek place before?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2014, 07:42:09 AM »
German breakfasts - what can you guys tell me about it?

What kind of cold cuts/cheeses/bread? Those spreads always look so fucking tasty.

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN avatar image
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2014, 10:54:53 AM »
Every weekday morning I pretty much eat the same breakfast.  1 cup oatmeal cooked, 1/4 dried cranberries and nuts mixed, seasonal fruit mixed in.  1 mug of japanese green tea (ito-en brand from costco).  1 multi-vitamin and fish oil each meal.  I have to keep the cholesterol in check since I was diagnosed borderline at one point and I'm not getting any younger.  Eating this has made me regular and stabilized my metabolism.

On weekends, my wife usually makes me pecan waffles or blueberry pancakes.  Fuck Folger's coffee.  The best part of waking up is my wife making me awesome breakfast.
Your not one of them silly boys are you?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2014, 02:11:01 PM »
This was seriously my breakfast yesterday afternoon.  It had 9 sausage links, peppers and a ton of cheese. 

The bomblette

looks way over cooked

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 828
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2014, 06:15:07 PM »
Bojangles

THIS^ i got both a Dunkn' and a bojangles a mile away from my house. 

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2014, 06:21:29 PM »
Expand Quote

The bomblette

[close]

looks way over cooked
dont act like youve never fucked up the eggs monty

micky682

« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2014, 04:03:38 AM »
The picture with the gun and bacon and eggs and the "bomblette" made me spit whiskey all over my laptop, but the pic made it to desktop status not that anyone cares.  Really you guys should check out Phyllo Dough. If you guys can cook even a little bit then you'll appreciate it.  For the most part most slap posters seem to appreciate good food. 

With phyllo dough all you gotta do is get a bunch of butter and a wet towel.  when you buy the Phyllo dough put it on a plate and after opening and cover it with a wet kitchen towel to keep it from drying out.  Be real careful because Phyllo is very thin pastry dough (thinner than paper) and for every layer you put down melt butter and brush it on it before laying another layer of dough.  do this at least 5 times or maybe 7 if you plan on making a broccoli/chicken roll (where you wrap it up like a burrito) with Parmesan and mozzerlla mixed in. 

Cook the chicken before hand mind you.  I think I am spelling it right.  You can find it in the freezer section near frozen blueberries etc.  If you really wanna impress a girl (breakfast or not) make phyllo dough  (5 layers) in like 4 X 4 inch squares (enough to fit in a greased cupcake tin.) 350 until lightly browned.  Cook chicken breasts in strips and mix it with sauteed onions/ spinach or just spinach and then after both are cooked mix with feta cheese and fill up the pastry cups up with that.  DEY GON' GET MOIST
I was reading this all intrigued like oh nice new recipe then the last sentence made me laugh and spit my coffee out  :D.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2014, 11:27:22 AM »

"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2014, 02:22:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

The bomblette

[close]

looks way over cooked
[close]
not really, but it does look like a fucking lot man, were you stoned ?
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2014, 11:11:14 PM »
this was me this morning because it was my birthday

but usually it's this
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2014, 02:12:32 PM »
I'm pretty hyped on my morning breakfast today- bacon egg and cheese sandwich on a baguette with smoked cheddar and hot sauce, a couple of mandarin oranges and a mimosa.

Weekdays I eat garbage for breakfast, but I have to eat something or I can get moody, which doesn't fly well at my job. Grim, how do you not eat at all? I get not wanting greasy shit, but what about some fruit, like and orange, a banana, or a handful of berries? That isn't very heavy and does a lot in terms of giving you nutrients, some sugar to burn, and keeping you energized. I would imagine coffee would be a necessity a lot more if you aren't eating.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2014, 02:31:59 PM »

Useless Wooden Bench

• Rep: 159
    • Pappy avatar image
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2014, 06:10:13 PM »

I should've checked the damn expiry date before I fucked up my laptop trying to cut this coupon out

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1581
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2014, 10:36:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

The bomblette

[close]

looks way over cooked
[close]
[close]
not really, but it does look like a fucking lot man, were you stoned ?

Where's this shit from?