Author Topic: last thing you stole  (Read 9868 times)

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: last thing you stole
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2011, 07:40:59 PM »
A soccerball from my soccer class. I am convincing myself that it is for educational purposes.
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

ChileOrDie

• Rep: -9
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2011, 09:31:08 PM »
Tiger balm from walgreens. bought an ice tea to play it cool.

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2011, 09:38:47 PM »
3 years ago I worked at a shitty KMart unloading trailers by hand.  I was the new supervisor. Everyone else quit. I pretended not to speak bean because the illegals I worked with dumb as shit. They didn't like me: they would take breaks whenever they wanted to, talk shit, drag ass and complain all the time. I was in charge of taking inventory of all the good shit: 360's, ps3's, cameras etc. Stuffed a new Ipod(16 gig nano with no camera or FM tuner) down my sweat soaked boxer briefs and went straight to security office. Told the main security guy I saw one of the guys looking through boxes acting suspicious and got him fired. Still have the Ipod. Never bought anything off Itunes, I steal music too.

this just cracked me up!

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2011, 01:58:05 AM »
I used to work in a photo lab at a grocery store before the automated machines took over.  I used to pretend to stock film, and stole over 50 rolls over a three or four month period.  Developed and printed all of my pictures for free.  labelled the envelopes "test roll #."  No one found out.

Somewhat recently, one of my old roommates used to sell weed and made a deal with some dudes who worked overnight at a grocery store.  We recruited two homies to help.  We went in and filled four shopping carts to the top with groceries and beer, over four hundred dollars worth of stuff easily, in exchange for an eighth of weed.   When the guys were "ringing us up," they put a paper towel over the sensor so that nothing would show up in the system.  Problem was the evening supervisor was onto us and was standing maybe ten feet away watching the whole thing go down.  The supervisor watched  us pay $16 for four shopping carts worth of goods, and I was convinced that there would be police cars waiting outside the doors as soon as we bailed.   Instead, the two grocery store workers got fired and we never saw them again.  All for an eighth of weed.

It's funny, I remember looking around my apartment and thinking I had never seen a pantry so full of food before... but the food went too quickly, and soon after that I was unemployed and eating bags of popcorn for a month, so I think I learned my lesson.

I haven't stolen anything substantial since.  I feel bad picking up spare change that i see lying around.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2011, 05:51:48 AM »
All for an eighth of weed.

Yeah that story's not helping the legalization movement at all.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2011, 07:02:03 AM »
I used to work in a photo lab at a grocery store before the automated machines took over.  I used to pretend to stock film, and stole over 50 rolls over a three or four month period.  Developed and printed all of my pictures for free.  labelled the envelopes "test roll #."  No one found out.

Somewhat recently, one of my old roommates used to sell weed and made a deal with some dudes who worked overnight at a grocery store.  We recruited two homies to help.  We went in and filled four shopping carts to the top with groceries and beer, over four hundred dollars worth of stuff easily, in exchange for an eighth of weed.   When the guys were "ringing us up," they put a paper towel over the sensor so that nothing would show up in the system.  Problem was the evening supervisor was onto us and was standing maybe ten feet away watching the whole thing go down.  The supervisor watched  us pay $16 for four shopping carts worth of goods, and I was convinced that there would be police cars waiting outside the doors as soon as we bailed.   Instead, the two grocery store workers got fired and we never saw them again.  All for an eighth of weed.

It's funny, I remember looking around my apartment and thinking I had never seen a pantry so full of food before... but the food went too quickly, and soon after that I was unemployed and eating bags of popcorn for a month, so I think I learned my lesson.

I haven't stolen anything substantial since.  I feel bad picking up spare change that i see lying around.

this guy who used to be the manager at "the pantry" down in durham NC used to let us take anything we wanted and only charged us $2.11.  we'd walk out with cases of beer, bottles of boones(anyone remember that shit?) pretty much everything was free except cigarettes, hence the $2.11.  this guy was so cool he eventually fronted me a bunch of weed to sell for him but thats another story.