Author Topic: last thing you stole  (Read 9869 times)

Brewseph

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 56
Re: last thing you stole
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2010, 07:49:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
$40 headphones from target.
[close]
How the hell did you manage this one? Targets next to me have cameras everywhere and a security staff.

I told the local grocery store one of their sandwiches made me sick and they gave me a refund.  So I guess $5 from the grocery store.
[close]
I took the package containing the headphones and held it in the area where the headphones are on the racks so nobody could really see what I was doing because of the headphones surrounding my hands. Then I opened the package and stuffed the headphones in my pocket and walked out. They have an alarm that goes off when you take something thats not paid past the censor so thats why I took them out of the package.
Damn sounds kinda sketchy

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2010, 11:16:58 AM »
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2010, 01:47:41 PM »
recently got kicked out of my house with no money.  mom wanted me to go behind my dad's back and copy all the information from his laptops and get financial records so she could divorce him and take everything he had.  i refused to do it, so i was on the streets with nothing but a shitty car and a phone for over a month. 

stole gas about six times, had to write some bad checks.  did hard labor anywhere i could for a little cash, but when you have to pay for bare essentials just to live shit adds up.  the other night i was with some friends and they lifted two 24 packs of bud light and another 18 pack.  i told my dad about what my mom wanted me to do and he's letting me stay here for a little while until i can get enough money for my own place.  life is pretty much a confusing shithole right now. 

meanwhile my younger brother is dating a rich girl that takes him on trips to new york and paris and buys him everything he wants, not even going to school, no job.  funny how i always get stuck dealing with hard shit for doing the right thing while everyone else i know gets free rides and pussy. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 01:50:24 PM by popeyesfriedchicken »

filter

• Rep: 7
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2010, 02:17:10 PM »
2 candy bars and a starbucks double shot from the gas station. i love stealing but i'm trying to cut back, i really think that shit will catch up with me

no fun

• Rep: 32
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2010, 07:14:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
$40 headphones from target.
[close]
How the hell did you manage this one? Targets next to me have cameras everywhere and a security staff.

I told the local grocery store one of their sandwiches made me sick and they gave me a refund.  So I guess $5 from the grocery store.
[close]
I took the package containing the headphones and held it in the area where the headphones are on the racks so nobody could really see what I was doing because of the headphones surrounding my hands. Then I opened the package and stuffed the headphones in my pocket and walked out. They have an alarm that goes off when you take something thats not paid past the censor so thats why I took them out of the package.
[close]
Damn sounds kinda sketchy

Now that I think about it you're right that is kinda sketchy.
Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2010, 08:04:31 PM »
This Qwest hat from the thrift. I'm not experienced in the life of five finger discounts, but every few months I'll have that "Whatever, I really don't want to spend money on this. But I want it" thought and end up pocketing it. I used to work at Zumiez (regrettably) but one of the managers would take smoke breaks out back and when I knew it was just him and I, I'd call my friends in and they'd rush out with 5-6 boards. One of the only benefits from that place (And becoming a wonderful griptape applier if I do say so myself). Other than that I'm not much of a stealer.

shoelaces from the whack shoes at Ross.  gotta stock up.
A friend took shoelaces from Ross. For reasons I never figured out, the security guard found out he had them in his backpack. He took off, took a wrong turn and got tackled at some stairs. It was glorious, all slow mo'd out in my head as they went down. I hope you do not receive a similar fate one day.

bndla

• Rep: -14
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2010, 12:14:00 PM »
I haven't stolen anything since i was a kid but now i'd like to steal a cool hoegaarden beer class which isn't sold anywhere.
I wonder if Karma will punish me  :-[

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2010, 02:36:55 PM »
i also used to go in to dicks sporting goods and switch the price tags on the decks with some other like $15.00 price tags. i mustve done it like 10 times and never got caught, lowest price i ever got one for was $8. those i dont feel so bad about.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2010, 07:52:07 PM »
I haven't stolen anything since i was a kid but now i'd like to steal a cool hoegaarden beer class which isn't sold anywhere.

i really doubt it

I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2011, 11:01:36 AM »
bringing this one back from the dead!

i just came up on 3 tubes of toothpaste.  i had no intention of stealing anything but i'm was standing there with money in hand trying to pay and nobody would take my money.   

Tom Beens

• Rep: 1
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2011, 11:14:49 AM »

I've stolen about 5 of those hoegaarden beerglasses, I don't feel bad about it.

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2011, 11:28:03 AM »
small items at target, usually eye drops or chapstick. easy enough to make disappear without any camera shake.

nylin

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2011, 11:53:28 AM »
Cheeseburger hotdogs from circle K. My guilty pleasure

BuddyPal

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2011, 11:59:58 AM »
pair of mittens and a pack of gum

chrisB

• Rep: 51
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2011, 03:02:42 PM »
Stolen twice in my life.  First time was at JCPenney. I needed a new T-Shirt but the one I wanted only came in a 3 pack.  Took them into the dressing room, took one out of the pack, put it on under my sweatshirt and left.  Now that I think of it I probably should have just put all 3 on, but I was so nervous, it never occurred to me at the time.

The other time was at a Walgreens. I needed a MiniDV tape but they were $7.99 each.  No way I was going to pay that when I could get them for $2/each elsewhere.  So I figured I'd try to just walk out with it.  If I was confronted I'd just say I forget about it.  Bought a drink with the tape clearly in my hand at the register.  Walked out, no problem.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2011, 03:04:00 PM »

Do you live in AZ? I always thought Circle Ks were only in Arizona.

BriDen

« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2011, 03:05:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Every Shell gas station (at least in my area) has turned into a Circle K within the last few years.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2011, 03:44:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There was a Circle K down the street from where I lived in Portland.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2011, 03:49:45 PM »
mad circle k's in indonesia. for real.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2011, 05:43:47 PM »
when ever im drunk i find it a good idea to steal those 5 hour energy drinks and just drink them that night, i end up still drinking when everyone else is passed out

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2011, 09:31:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

haha yeah i'm from Phoenix

You guys have kum and go gas stations too which i always chuckle at, and Einstein brothers bagels which are amazing.

I don't often rack, but when i do, it's writing utensils.
Fuck do i loves me some zebra pens.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Halfcab for Cutie

• Rep: -1
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2011, 09:56:31 PM »
I used to live across the street from a grocery store and I would steal from it all the time.  Anything I could tuck in my pants I would just take.  One time I had smoked a lot and went to steal a big box of pizza roles.  I ran into a friend of mine that worked there on the way out and while I was talking to him the pizza roles fell out of my pants.  He just started laughing so I walked out the door with the pizza roles in my hands.  I used to steal hoodies from wal mart all the time too.  Sometimes I would just steal a hoodie to use it as a way to steal something else inside of it.  Nowadays I feel way too guilty trying to steal from places though.  Its just not for me anymore.

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2011, 10:40:17 PM »
when i was a student it was pens, pencils & paints.

that shit is always the right size.

load pockets & purchase a few token items on the way out.

i never got got.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2011, 10:46:36 AM »
some coffee from a wawa because the line was long. its a shitty rationalization though. i had the money i just didnt want to wait in line twice.

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2011, 10:51:09 AM »
A cadburys caramel egg from Sainsburys yesterday, my friend was using the self checkout and there was a box of them on offer, so i picked one up and rolled it across the counter in his bag, so he acted as my un-knowing mule.

I used to steal so much when i was younger, i was such a little shit, I never used to steal when there was a direct victim as per se apart form this shop called D&Js by my school, as for some reason the guy that owns a sweet shop hates kids and is the biggest cunt in the world, he has banned me from his shitty shop 5 times, anyway i used to pick up two big bags of haribo right in front of him slyly and put back one whilst the other one slipped in the pocket. I was taking like ?15 a week worth of sweets from there.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2011, 02:27:35 PM »
contact lens solution party favors

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2011, 02:49:08 PM »
stole a beer sort of by accident the other day.  i paid for mine, i thought my friend paid for his so i threw it into my bag.
truth be told, i wasn't sure what exactly happened until i got outside and my friend had a big smile on his face.
i feel kind of bad since all the dudes working there are super cool to all the skaters, plus i go in there all the time. 
i'll probably end up paying for the stolen beer next time i'm in there.

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »
A fucked up bike a week ago. It was really shitty and the tire went flat the 2nd day
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2011, 04:10:10 PM »
You guys have kum and go gas stations too which i always chuckle at, and Einstein brothers bagels which are amazing.
Also known as "Ejaculate and Evacuate"

I stopped stealing shit a long time ago... but I was bad for a long time. When I was really poor my friends and I would go into safeway and we'd each steal a portion of our dinner. One person would steal the chicken, one would steal the pasta, one would steal the sauce, etc... Then we'd each go to the counter and buy a pack of gum or a newspaper or something really cheap. We'd end up having a feast almost daily on this routine. This was a while ago before every store had a security system though so it was easy.

The Donger

• Rep: -63
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2011, 04:45:30 PM »
3 years ago I worked at a shitty KMart unloading trailers by hand.  I was the new supervisor. Everyone else quit. I pretended not to speak bean because the illegals I worked with dumb as shit. They didn't like me: they would take breaks whenever they wanted to, talk shit, drag ass and complain all the time. I was in charge of taking inventory of all the good shit: 360's, ps3's, cameras etc. Stuffed a new Ipod(16 gig nano with no camera or FM tuner) down my sweat soaked boxer briefs and went straight to security office. Told the main security guy I saw one of the guys looking through boxes acting suspicious and got him fired. Still have the Ipod. Never bought anything off Itunes, I steal music too.