Author Topic: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?? (MERGED)  (Read 307826 times)

LOU.502

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
Re: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?? (MERGED)
« Reply #840 on: November 17, 2013, 10:59:25 PM »
what happened to adam alfaro? i haven't seen anything from him in the last 2-3 years yet he's still got boards on black label. i liked his part in the black label video where he skated to Cream.
Didn't be steal someone's iPod or something and get kinda blacklisted?

im probably lying

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #841 on: November 18, 2013, 12:35:27 AM »
what happened to adam alfaro? i haven't seen anything from him in the last 2-3 years yet he's still got boards on black label. i liked his part in the black label video where he skated to Cream.
black label did a small thing for transworld that got slept on a month ago and alfaro's innit
there's also a hensley and lucero cameo too

edit*
here
One Day With: Black Label

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

nylin

« Reply #842 on: November 18, 2013, 12:54:24 AM »
I know its been asked a million times but Ricardo Carvalho and Gabriel De La Mora. Both put out great footage then vanished.

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #843 on: November 18, 2013, 01:12:17 AM »
where is gershon mosely?

Scoring 20 sacks & writing poetry in KCMO.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #844 on: November 18, 2013, 06:28:49 AM »
I know its been asked a million times but Ricardo Carvalho and Gabriel De La Mora. Both put out great footage then vanished.

I believe Ricardo had passport/visa issues in the mid-2000's that led him to get stuck in Brazil.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #845 on: November 18, 2013, 08:10:55 AM »
Dumb question kinda irrelevant, but the dudes from wassup rockers?

I saw that kid skating Hollenbeck during Go Skate Day a few years ago. ripping proper.

djtraceman610

• Rep: 38
« Reply #846 on: November 18, 2013, 03:41:45 PM »

trannies and mannies

« Reply #847 on: November 18, 2013, 04:09:31 PM »
I remember earlier on this thread I asked about Jared Herman.

Well, yeah. Interesting.

wow

cousinharold

• Rep: -63
    • muckmouth avatar image
I aint gonna get a job at El Pollo Loco, they'll make me tuck my shirt in.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #849 on: April 20, 2014, 02:50:33 PM »
That's a good article.  They should do that with even more people.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #850 on: April 20, 2014, 06:53:01 PM »
I want to see that Black Label video, got taken down due to copyright, anyone save it??

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #852 on: April 21, 2014, 03:28:02 PM »
I want to see that Black Label video, got taken down due to copyright, anyone save it??

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #853 on: April 21, 2014, 10:51:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Would love to see some more stuff from Andrew Pearl and Luke Croker. Also Henry Panza but he just had a baby so it seems unlikely
[close]

Luke is still on Krooked. Hanging in Melbourne.

This makes me happy.

tatsie

• Rep: -14
    • MUCKMOUTH avatar image
« Reply #854 on: April 26, 2014, 02:26:27 PM »

http://www.muckmouth.com/back-in-the-spotlight-2.html

Back in the Spotlight - Part 2. Featuring: Billy Valdez, Aaron Synder, Robbie Gangemi, Jason Rothmeyer, Adam Mcnatt, Eric Ricks, Marcelle Johnson, Weston Correa, John Drake and Eric Sanderson.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #855 on: April 26, 2014, 08:07:50 PM »
that photo of weston correra looks like a fat wade d
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

arcam

• Rep: -65
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #856 on: April 26, 2014, 10:27:02 PM »
bill pepper

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #857 on: April 26, 2014, 11:20:30 PM »
bill pepper

He kept shrinking till he eventually dissipated into thin air.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #858 on: April 27, 2014, 07:45:20 AM »
Does Christian Willis still skate?

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #859 on: April 27, 2014, 08:27:28 PM »
He had a lot of injury issues, he tore his ACl and then had some super rare hip groin injury,  i know he still skates just don't know how often or how he's doing. But i know he still a part of skateboarding cuz i always see him at Baton Rouge/Lafayette events and he even makes to New Orleans on occasions.

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #860 on: April 28, 2014, 12:06:42 PM »
JOZUL BYRON  from san antonio

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #861 on: April 29, 2014, 07:02:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
He had a lot of injury issues, he tore his ACl and then had some super rare hip groin injury,  i know he still skates just don't know how often or how he's doing. But i know he still a part of skateboarding cuz i always see him at Baton Rouge/Lafayette events and he even makes to New Orleans on occasions.
Tahts a fucking bummer. He used to skate with Jordan Trahan, DJ Gaudin and some othr niggas. That crew ripped. Let's hope he makes t back.

Anyone know the status on ryan holloway?

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #862 on: April 29, 2014, 08:05:00 AM »
Ryan Holloway is chilling in Austin, TX with the rest of the Roger squad.  He's got quite a lot of footage in the recent clips they put it out.  You can find them on Roger's vimeo page!

yapple dapple

« Reply #863 on: April 29, 2014, 07:15:33 PM »
Where is Drake Jones?
Kenny Reed/Huges
Quim
Joey Bast
Peter Bici
Ryan Hicky
COCO

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #864 on: December 23, 2014, 05:08:14 PM »
This has probably been covered but what happened to Satva Leung?

Also Jon Dickson had no footage in skate tank. Wonder if he's saving footge for the new Baker/deathwish video.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #865 on: December 23, 2014, 05:13:30 PM »

Also Jon Dickson had no footage in skate tank. Wonder if he's saving footge for the new Baker/deathwish video.

I believe Satva became a DJ?

Dickson did have footage in skate tank, he was the dude in overalls. There is no way to miss him.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #866 on: December 23, 2014, 05:16:15 PM »

http://www.muckmouth.com/back-in-the-spotlight-9

In 2005, I believe is when Judah Skateboards ended. About a year before this Imperial Distribution had closed up shop to focus on VOX footwear (called 88 at the time) and Brad Dorfman creeped in to try and salvage Judah. I knew in my heart it would never last with Dorfman but I did not really have any other options, so I went for it. Once it finally ended with Vision I was also busy with my skate travel guide show for Fuel TV called Streets, so I continued to travel and skate but was more focused on the TV production than trying to make it as a sponsored skateboarder.

Of course I miss it, who could not miss traveling around the world and getting paid to skate. Just the freedom in it; wake up, meet up with the crew and just go. I always knew that being pro has a short life span and I have always been into video production so it was an easy transition into the video production world after skateboarding. Currently I am the lead editor at a busy video production company called Evolve Media Production here in SF. I also shoot freelance on the side, you can check out my work here: http://satvaleung.com/recent-videos/
On the family side of things, I have a lovely wife and 2 kids, Myla (2.5) and Maeceo (10months).

I try and get out a couple times a month and do some flat ground in GG park next to my house, I still got my flat ground skills! No comeback planned, Jamie Hustle is always hounding me to put a board out on Hustle Skateboards but I keep telling him no - sorry Jamie.

poorlatino

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #867 on: December 23, 2014, 05:26:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I believe Satva became a DJ?

Dickson did have footage in skate tank, he was the dude in overalls. There is no way to miss him.

Oh YEAH.. haha fuck

Expand Quote
[close]

In 2005, I believe is when Judah Skateboards ended. About a year before this Imperial Distribution had closed up shop to focus on VOX footwear (called 88 at the time) and Brad Dorfman creeped in to try and salvage Judah. I knew in my heart it would never last with Dorfman but I did not really have any other options, so I went for it. Once it finally ended with Vision I was also busy with my skate travel guide show for Fuel TV called Streets, so I continued to travel and skate but was more focused on the TV production than trying to make it as a sponsored skateboarder.

Of course I miss it, who could not miss traveling around the world and getting paid to skate. Just the freedom in it; wake up, meet up with the crew and just go. I always knew that being pro has a short life span and I have always been into video production so it was an easy transition into the video production world after skateboarding. Currently I am the lead editor at a busy video production company called Evolve Media Production here in SF. I also shoot freelance on the side, you can check out my work here: http://satvaleung.com/recent-videos/
On the family side of things, I have a lovely wife and 2 kids, Myla (2.5) and Maeceo (10months).

I try and get out a couple times a month and do some flat ground in GG park next to my house, I still got my flat ground skills! No comeback planned, Jamie Hustle is always hounding me to put a board out on Hustle Skateboards but I keep telling him no - sorry Jamie.

Wow dude thanks for getting back so quick! Glad your still living well with a family and skating when you can.  Much respect!

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #868 on: December 23, 2014, 05:39:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Wow dude thanks for getting back so quick! Glad your still living well with a family and skating when you can.  Much respect!
Lol I'm not Satva, just pasted the text from the Muckmouth article.

poorlatino

« Reply #869 on: December 23, 2014, 05:49:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Lol I'm not Satva, just pasted the text from the Muckmouth article.

No no, your satva